The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in rehab..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-04-07, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in rehab..."
...so what can the media possibly cover that'll keep us from thinking about real news now? (The answer is not 'Kimmah's hair'. They're saving that for the day Jessica Alba becomes a nun.) And all those poor paparazzi, with no one left but Britney to cover... whatever will become of them?

Well, maybe if we're very, very lucky, they'll die.

Reported pay rate for a picture of Paris in prison: $500,000. The jail is trying to keep people from smuggling cameras in, but I'm predicting one very rich ex-guard before this is over.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in... greenmonstah 06-04-07 1
   RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in... Estee 06-04-07 6
       Let's talk baseball mattben 06-05-07 10
           RE: Let's talk baseball greenmonstah 06-05-07 11
               RE: Let's talk baseball Sunny_Bunny 06-05-07 12
                   RE: Let's talk baseball jbug 06-05-07 14
                       RE: Let's talk baseball Sunny_Bunny 06-05-07 15
                       RE: Let's talk baseball AyaK 06-05-07 16
                           RE: Let's talk baseball Sunny_Bunny 06-05-07 17
 RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in... CantStandToLook 06-04-07 2
   RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in... Lasann 06-04-07 3
       RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in... Estee 06-04-07 4
           RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in... CantStandToLook 06-04-07 5
               RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in... HobbsofMI 06-04-07 7
 THIS JUST IN! TeamJoisey 06-05-07 8
   RE: THIS JUST IN! AugustGirl 06-05-07 9
       RE: THIS JUST IN! Sunny_Bunny 06-05-07 13
   Oh, TJ... Estee 06-05-07 18
 Like daughter, like mother AyaK 06-05-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in rehab..."
Where is Betty Buckley? And who is Jessica Alba?

To wit, and I am never really sure how and when to use that phrase- Jon Miller and Joe Morgan would.not.shut.up about the paparazzi and A-Rod last night. They carried on for three innings. If I wanted to hear chit chat I would watch the freakin View. In some way, these two guys suck more than Tim McCarver. Plus, Jon Miller looks like Benjamin Franklin.

This here in concludes my OT posting today. BRING BACK BETTY BUCKLEY!

06-04-07, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in rehab..."
I'd rather have A-Rod's idea of a tip than Pacman Jones'.

Relax, willya? The lead is insurmountable (unlike, apparently, A-Rod), your own sports coverage still royally svcks, at least for print -- Boston: if you don't have an agenda, you don't have a column -- and by the way, didn't you know that no one currently in the major leagues could have played for the Big Red Machine? Pay attention!

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-05-07, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Let's talk baseball"
Did you see the meltdown by that Mississippi Brave's manager the other day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6q09rofyg

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Let's talk baseball"
Please do not tell me that mattben is an homage to Ben Affleck and Matt Damon cause if it is, I am going to vomit wicked hahd on my keyboard.

I am afraid to click on that link. Any volunteers?

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Let's talk baseball"
I braved the link. It's a baseball manager making a complete idiot out of himself over a bad call. Nice example to set for the kiddies.

Sheesh, and the adults in this country question why kids seem to be such ill-mannered dolts?

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Let's talk baseball"
I saw it on the news one night. What gets to me is that the tv stations / news will run the story - giving the jerk a few minutes of fame. These are the kinds of stories they should just leave out - who really wants to see this?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

06-05-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Let's talk baseball"
MSM just can't seem to stay away from this sort of stuff. In fact, on the news here, that clip went along with a story about little league, AYSO, coaches etc. who go "over the top."

I pointed out the irony of the Paris coverage and this baseball story to Ra the other night;

She's trying desperately to get out of a drunk driving charge, just as Graduation looms which requires the "dont drive drunk" stuff to be all over the news too. Guess the message was "dont drive drunk unless you're rich enough to appeal to the Govenator and the media to go soft on you."

So along that line, I suppose the message with this baseball manager is "don't yell and scream like a two year old at baseball games unless you are a manager of a PROFESSIONAL team, and can get some air time out of it.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Let's talk baseball"
He was given a 3-game suspension by the Braves.

Braves players say he's done that kind of stuff before; this is just the first time a video got out.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/absolutenm/templates/sports.aspx?articleid=16239&zoneid=6

06-05-07, 02:49 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Let's talk baseball"
thanks Ayak. It's nice to know that there is still some good sense out there.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in rehab..."
I watched the MTV movie awards last night and it was just killing me when Sarah Silverman just continually ragged on Paris with her sitting somewhere near the front row.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-04-07, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in rehab..."
Yes, Paris didn't look too amused, did she.

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

06-04-07, 02:11 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in rehab..."
She just couldn't stand being near someone that much more attractive than she is.

And smarter. About a thousand times smarter.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in rehab..."
It was pretty funny and I'm sure weird for her, but not as weird as Jack Nicholsons speech. Did anybody know what the Hell he was saying??

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsey is in rehab..."
Alcohol!.....makes you say lots of non-sense....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-05-07, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "THIS JUST IN!"
John Bennet Ramsey (JonBenet's papa)

is dating

Beth Holloway Twitty (Natalie Holloway's mom)

And if that ain't news, I'm giving back the...

Like hell I am.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: THIS JUST IN!"
This was on my local news this morning. I'm all for anything that takes Paris/Lindsay/Britney off my television screen.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

06-05-07, 02:27 PM (EST)
13. "RE: THIS JUST IN!"
Lucky you. On our local news this morning, there was a "what is her life like in the joint" piece, and they kept tossing out her mug shot ... (and yes, the news insisted this was her mug shot)

Somehow, this picture doesn't really come off as contrite or worried, or anything else. Just shows how far removed from reality she is.

If there is any sort of justice, she'll share a cell with some large butch type the rest of the place calls "Bob"

06-05-07, 03:58 PM (EST)
18. "Oh, TJ..."
I read the Ledger's 'Paris goes to jail' article this morning.

Gee. Only Britney can save us now, huh?

(censored) near-identical bucketfuls.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Like daughter, like mother"
RE: Paris is in jail, Lindsay is in rehab...

So who can we turn to? Lindsay's mom!

Report: Lindsay Lohan's mom Dina in talks for her own reality show

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •