The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Calling all kitties"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-01-07, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Calling all kitties"
This cat is easy buy not cheap. How would it rate compared to our OT kitties?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18965940/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Calling all kitties maroonclowns mom 06-01-07 1
 RE: Calling all kitties Breezy 06-01-07 2
   RE: Calling all kitties dragonflies 06-01-07 8
   RE: Calling all kitties PepeLePew13 06-02-07 14
       RE: Calling all kitties brvnkrz 06-02-07 15
       RE: Calling all kitties AugustGirl 06-02-07 16
       RE: Calling all kitties mysticwolf 06-02-07 17
 RE: Calling all kitties weltek 06-01-07 3
   RE: Calling all kitties miamicatt 06-01-07 9
       RE: Calling all kitties mysticwolf 06-02-07 18
 RE: Calling all kitties smokeysmom 06-01-07 4
   RE: Calling all kitties dragonflies 06-01-07 7
       RE: Calling all kitties smokeysmom 06-01-07 10
           RE: Calling all kitties dragonflies 06-01-07 12
               RE: Calling all kitties smokeysmom 06-04-07 21
 RE: Calling all kitties mysticwolf 06-01-07 5
   RE: Calling all kitties arkiegrl 06-01-07 11
       RE: Calling all kitties Snidget 06-04-07 22
 RE: Calling all kitties ginger 06-01-07 6
   RE: Calling all kitties jbug 06-02-07 19
 RE: Calling all kitties J Slice 06-01-07 13
 Beautiful! However... moonbaby 06-02-07 20
 RE: Calling all kitties MKitty 06-04-07 23
 RE: Calling all kitties MKitty 06-04-07 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-01-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Calling all kitties"

Wow!! That is one gorgeous cat.I have a cat here getting on my keyboard, think mine is big enough.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Calling all kitties"
Very pretty kitty. But our kitten was free, that's more like what I can afford. *grin*

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

06-01-07, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Calling all kitties"
free kittens are good. DD keeps bugging me to get another one. But I'm afeard the other 2 would not be too happy.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-07, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Calling all kitties"
Speaking of free kitties... let's give an OT welcome to the newest member of our family, Dingo!

(cue the 'dingo ate the baby' jokes)

We just picked him up on Wednesday as Pene's co-worker had a litter of kittens born not too long ago. White fur, blue eyes, probably deaf.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-07, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Calling all kitties"
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. *giggles at the dingo ate my baby* We just mentioned that line the other night. I can't remember why. What a beautiful baby Dingo.

Arkie Rocks!!!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-07, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Calling all kitties"
So cute!

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-07, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Calling all kitties"
What a cutie! Congratulations! Can't think of a better home for him to be in.

Tribe sent springtime flowers! blogging's scary
Yep. Saw him & immediately realized the high probability was that he was deaf. Maybe, not. But, a high percentage with that colouration are. But, cats are smahhhht. If he is, he'll learn to watch and learn sign language. No problem.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Calling all kitties"
Easy, but not cheap? I think that describes all of our OT felines. Except when there is boxed wine. Then Miamicatt is easy AND cheap.

BTW, that is a gorgeous cat. Not a fan of designer breeding, though.

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-07, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Calling all kitties"

06-02-07, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Calling all kitties"

HERE I COME! READY OR NOT!!!

smokeysmom 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-01-07, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokeysmom Click to send private message to smokeysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Calling all kitties"
That is one gorgeous kitty. I just hope your kitty(s) didn't see you reading about it. I know mine doesn't cotton to that type of thing. As far as being big.... well sure he gets to 30 pounds on that frame but my girl is working toward 30 lbs. as we speak. (Sleep all day, no exercise, sunbathe, snack, sleep.. ) Oh wait, were we talkin' about cats here?....

06-01-07, 03:56 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Calling all kitties"
Hey smokeysmom! I did a double take when I saw you posting!

Just last night we had a visit by a stray. One of my kitties went completely bonkers, for like 1/2 hour. Even after I chased the outside kitty away. So, no, mine don't cotton to other animals either.

06-01-07, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokeysmom Click to send private message to smokeysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Calling all kitties"
Hi DF! yes, I've been lurking over here since the infamous "Starting Over" days, I'm somewhat embarrassed to say Nice to see you here too, and to realize someone else knows what "cotton to" means.. heh, heh. Sharnina made me a sig:

06-01-07, 10:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Calling all kitties"
Glad you delurked! You seem to fit right in!

06-04-07, 07:41 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Calling all kitties"
Thanks DF... er, that's a compliment, right? (I keed! I keed!)

06-01-07, 03:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Calling all kitties"
Random thoughts:

1) It's gorgeous

2) Assuming they really mean an Asian Leopard and not a Bengal cat, they are, imo, being extremely irresponsible. The Asian Leopard is regulated as an endangered species under Appendix II of CITES.

3) It's an accident waiting to happen in houses with small children.

4) If you want an exotic why not just get a Serval? Other than the N. African Serval they're not considered endangered, and they're fairly easily tamed. Besides, there are a number of breeders in the U.S. and they're way less expensive than this.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-07, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Calling all kitties"
If you want an exotic why not just get a Serval? Other than the N. African Serval they're not considered endangered, and they're fairly easily tamed. Besides, there are a number of breeders in the U.S. and they're way less expensive than this.

But then they couldn't brag about having a $22k designer breed of cat, could they?

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Calling all kitties"
Yep, some people just gotta be able to pay some outrageous amount for something.

I've never quite figured out how the people that charge like $500 for a hair cut or $400 an hour as a personal trainer or several thousand dollars for a designer anything get the balls to charge so much when the going rate for the same thing/service anywhere else is really pretty reasonable. I mean I know the $40 haircuts I get are often better than the $8 cut, bu then the people at the $40 a cut place usually have been doing it longer and have more years of ongoing training than the kids fresh out of school that work at the $8 place. I can't figure out what would be worth an additional $400 in a hair do? I understand why stuff that takes 8 hours costs a lot like braids, etc, but...

I mean I know sometimes something that is a bit more expensive than usual might have a more expensive material in it (like a cashmere sweater is going to cost more than regular wool) but it always astounds me what some things can cost as not all things with that "luxury" material are exceedingly expensive.

Do you start out charging an outrageous amount because you know there are people out there that will pay that much just to say they pay that much or did these peeps start out doing normal things at normal prices and just are so amazing at what they do they moved up the cost? I mean it seems you only get celebrities and rich people to use you for something if you are hideously overpriced so I almost think you have to decide to charge an outrageous fee from the get go and just hope you are expensive enough to feel exclusive enough that people will pay anything just to say they could.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-07, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Calling all kitties"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-07 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

It is GORGEOUS. The minute you let it out in the backyard someone would decide it was a cougar and have the cops shoot it.

I'd like one. And I'd like a Minpin. And then I want to walk them both on leashes and watch everyone freak out.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-07, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Calling all kitties"
And I'd like a Minpin*I* have a minpin. He's the bestest!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-07, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Calling all kitties"
It's gorgeous, but the concept of paying for a cat is absolutely re-donk-ulous.

You should really read my crappy blog

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-07, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Beautiful! However..."
litter box cleaning would be the ugliest chore EVER.

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-04-07, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Calling all kitties"
Holy Catface Batman!

My old kitty would be eaten alive by that thing...(but it is absolutely gorgeous...)

Yup, my kitty was a rescue kitty from the pound

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-04-07, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Calling all kitties"
YEs, but can she do this???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •