The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does anyone else hate this show?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

shinkosky 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-17-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shinkosky Click to send private message to shinkosky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does anyone else hate this show?"
This is the stupidest show I have seen yet. At the office we don't have cable and this stupid show comes on at 10:00. I usually turn it off and then turn it back on at 11:00 but sometimes I forget or get really busy and THERE IT IS!

I don't want to offend anyone but these women need to grow up.

What a bunch of losers and one of the BIGGEST LOSERS was Towanda, what a spoiled brat....I hate the show and wish our local TV station would get rid of it....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does anyone else hate this show... shanice 07-11-05 1
   RE: Does anyone else hate this show... Moother 07-11-05 2
 RE: Does anyone else hate this show... SOfan0221 07-11-05 3
 RE: Does anyone else hate this show... chris555 07-11-05 4
 RE: Does anyone else hate this show... sh33na 07-11-05 5
   RE: Does anyone else hate this show... funny 07-12-05 6
   RE: Does anyone else hate this show... SuneebeechNC 08-02-05 10
 RE: Does anyone else hate this show... Mmae64 07-30-05 7
 RE: Does anyone else hate this show... Doc4kat 08-02-05 8
   RE: Does anyone else hate this show... chris555 08-02-05 9
   RE: Does anyone else hate this show... SuneebeechNC 08-02-05 11
       WARNING Bebo 08-03-05 12
 RE: Does anyone else hate this show... pooh0985 08-03-05 13
 RE: Does anyone else hate this show... ducgoo 08-03-05 14
   RE: Does anyone else hate this show... dlm5148 08-04-05 15
   Warning to ducgoo Bebo 08-04-05 16
       RE: Warning to ducgoo ducgoo 08-05-05 17
 RE: Does anyone else hate this show... dreamsofsanity 08-05-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shanice 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-11-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanice Click to send private message to shanice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
I Don't hate the show i love watching it on tv one even though it is a repeat....

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-11-05, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
Nope, I am hooked!

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-11-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
Totally hooked and prefer it over any soap or any evening reality show.

Yes some are babies, but some have real life drama that they are trying to sort through and fix. Candy, Allison, Sinae, Bethany are just a few of the ones that make this show worth watching.

chris555 112 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chris555 Click to send private message to chris555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
What type of office do you work that has tv that plays most of the day or is that your lunch or coffee break? I am a new viewer but I'm hooked. I tape it every morning at 3 a.m. I think Towanda's problems are just beginning. <Sigh!> Poor kid.

Chris

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-11-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-05 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

So don't watch it. The TV only has one channel? No "off" button? LOL!

funny 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-12-05, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail funny Click to send private message to funny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
this show is awesome i love it and all the ladies. i have learned so much from the women, rhonda, iyanla, dr stan.

SuneebeechNC 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuneebeechNC Click to send private message to SuneebeechNC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
>LAST EDITED ON 07-11-05
>AT 06:53 PM (EST)

>
>So don't watch it. The TV only has one channel?
>No "off" button? LOL!

ROFL!!! As hilarious as your response is, you do speak the truth. Sounds like the original poster is bored. Why else would he/she make a point to come onto a message board of a show that they don't like?
I love the S.O. ladies and admire their strength and courage that they found to come on the show. It takes alot of guts to air your dirty laundry in front of cameras to be seen by millions of people.

Mmae64 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-30-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mmae64 Click to send private message to Mmae64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
>This is the stupidest show I
>have seen yet. At
>the office we don't
>have cable and this stupid
>show comes on at 10:00.
> I usually turn it
>off and then turn it
>back on at 11:00 but
>sometimes I forget or get
>really busy and THERE IT
>IS!
>
>I don't want to offend anyone
>but these women need to
>grow up.
>
>What a bunch of losers and
>one of the BIGGEST LOSERS

I don't hate the show, but I'll tell you that if the season with Kim and Towanda would have been the first season I saw I wouldn't have continued watching it.

The women in other seasons had problems and there was always a housemate who was a problem for the other women, but this season just about maxed that situation out. They really did need to GROW UP. You said it exactly!

Turn it off until next season starts. Hopefully, it will be good.
>was Towanda, what a spoiled
>brat....I hate the show and
>wish our local TV station
>would get rid of it....
>

Doc4kat 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Doc4kat Click to send private message to Doc4kat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
Boy, I sure do!!! The only ones worse than Tywonda (sp) is KIm that fat assed thinks shes rich and beautiful blond. Neither is true. A Dooney &Bourke purse doesn't make you rich especially a low end one. The one with the kid (cloie)&(Josie,mom) drives me nuts too. Can you imagine how wacko that kids going to be after 20 years of her? Sommer is a wacko too. Can you imagine men doing this kind of show? What would think of them?? Same as these women. Think of all the women out there dealing with these issues and still raising a family, smiling and not complaining for the choices they have made or life has dealt them. This show is an insult to most women They are all LOSERS and winey bitches. This is one show I'll support being cancelled.

chris555 112 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chris555 Click to send private message to chris555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"

Sorry to disapoint you about a cancellation. It may not win another Emmy for Season 2 but it's been renewed for next season.

>Can you imagine men doing this kind of show?

Don't forget to tune in Season 3 and watch the men whine, moan and groan on the show starting Sept. 19th

SuneebeechNC 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuneebeechNC Click to send private message to SuneebeechNC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
> Think of all the women out there dealing with these issues and still raising a family, smiling and not complaining for the choices they have made or life has dealt them. They are all
>LOSERS and winey bitches. This is one show I'll support
>being cancelled.

And your excuse for being whiney is. . . .???

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-05, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "WARNING"
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines. We do not allow bashing of other posters on these forums. You are welcome to comment on the show, and on the contestants, but your fellow posters are off-limits.

pooh0985 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-05, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pooh0985 Click to send private message to pooh0985 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
I think this is the best shows it helps you to deal with things. Some of the things they have the waman do I have done and it is helped me to live I did not want to live before doing some on the things and now when I get down I read what I have done for my own work So I think this is a very very good show. And the waman are not LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ducgoo 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ducgoo Click to send private message to ducgoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE BECAUSE I AM TRUELY OFFENDED. SOMETIME'S I FEEL AS THOUGH THIS SHOW HAS TRUELY HELPED ME THRUOGH SOME OF THE TOUGHEST TIMES IN MY LIFE. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS SHOW THAN THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD SAY BECAUSE HATE IS A TERRIBLE WORD. YOU MUST FEEL AS THOUGH YOU HAVE A PERFECT LIFE AND FOR THAT (IF IT IS TRUE) I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU BUT IF YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU HATE THIS SHOW, THEN THERE IS PROBABLY SOMETHING WRONG IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO FACE AND YOU NEED TO FACE IT. YOU SHOULD TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT YOUR LIFE AND FIGURE OUT WHY YOU (HATE) THIS SHOW SO MUCH.

SINCERELY A VERY OFFENED AND ANGERY READER OF THE MESSAGE BOARD FOR STARTING OVER.

dlm5148 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-05, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dlm5148 Click to send private message to dlm5148 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
I adore this show.......life and people are full of differences and this show surely lets us see alot of them. I have gained a lot of insight personally from several of the shows. If any of us SO fans are lacking in compassion, love, understanding, tolerance, many things I could mention, I surely think we are learning how to gain them or utilize our own strengths better. Cheers to SO!!! And thank goodness for TIVO...have a great day.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-05, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Warning to ducgoo"
You are welcome to disagree with another poster's opinion, but you are not permitted to go after another poster personally for expressing an opinion. That is a clear violation of our community guidelines.

And on all message forums, not just this one, typing in all caps is considered rude.

ducgoo 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ducgoo Click to send private message to ducgoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Warning to ducgoo"
Dear Bebo
I am very sorry if i offended you but I feel as though this show
has helped me in my life. (Not that my life is so awfull though). I am very new at doing this and I need all of the imput that I can get. You are right every one does have there own oppinions(sp) the show

sincerely an oppologetic(sp) viewer of S.O.

dreamsofsanity 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamsofsanity Click to send private message to dreamsofsanity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Does anyone else hate this show?"
>I don't want to offend anyone
>but these women need to
>grow up.
>

What do you think they're trying to do?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •