The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any games for The Bachelor???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

djk 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-18-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Any games for The Bachelor???"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-03 AT 02:23 PM (EST)

I love all the games that we play for Survivor and TAR, can we come up with a couple for the Bachelor?? The format is different, with more than one girl getting the boot each week, so the games would have to be different, but it might be fun? Any suggestions?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 PTTE??? buckeyegirl 09-20-03 1
   RE: PTTE??? PepeLePew13 09-21-03 2
       RE: PTTE??? djk 09-21-03 3
 RE: Any games for The Bachelor??? djk 09-22-03 4
   RE: Any games for The Bachelor??? buckeyegirl 09-23-03 5
 I guess they'd have to use mosaics,... Guppin1234 09-23-03 6
 RE: Any games for The Bachelor??? djandy 09-24-03 7
   Join realitytvworld.com Bachelor ga... djandy 09-24-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-03, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "PTTE???"
*waves to djk*
I was thinking of maybe doing a PTTE for the Bachelor, but not sure how it would work out with so many girls and with so many elimanations in one night. Any ideas on how to do an abbreviated ptte game?

A Kyngsladye Original
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-03, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PTTE???"
I'm not sure if a PTTE would work, but we could have a Bootee/Anti-Bootee game -- try to predict who gets booted each week and count points for each correct pick.

Perhaps increase the point value by week? I.e., 1 point for the first episode, 2 for the second, 3 for the third, etc.

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

09-21-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djk Click to send private message to djk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PTTE???"
PTTE might work, but it would be a difficult. We would have to make picks per episode...which 10 girls will leave the first episode etc. Then if the person who you choose to leave the last episode leaves the first you get 7 points.

The Anti-Bootee/Bootee games would work. I like the idea of increasing the points per episode.

So what do you guys think. The Anti-Bootee/Bootee games if we can find people to host, and what about PTTE?

I would host one (it should be easy on the Bachelor, a lot less scores to keep track of!)

09-22-03, 10:22 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Any games for The Bachelor???"
It actually seems now like it is a little late to start a game, I should have been thinking about this a couple weeks ago! There is not really enough time to put in picks. Maybe next season!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Any games for The Bachelor???"
Pepe, You are a genius! An anti-bootee game would work wonderfully. While I play them all the time, I'm not sure how the point system works. (That's sad to admit, but I leave all my trust in in the host to make sure my points are accurate.) I'm off to the Survivor AB game now....

A Kyngsladye Original
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."-Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-23-03, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I guess they'd have to use mosaics, but"
How about the girls dipping into a mud bath, then play naked twister for immunity. If she wins, Bob can't vote her off for that particular round.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-24-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Any games for The Bachelor???"
The Bachelor site has a Rose Ceremony game where you guess who gets a rose and get awarded points for each correct guess. However, it is not working even though you're supposed to be able to enter up until 8:00 EST tonight.

djandy

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-24-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Join realitytvworld.com Bachelor game group"
I finally got into ABC's Bachelor game, and entered my picks. They have group league play, so I thought it would be fun to have all the SB'ers join a group. You are competing within the group as well as with your group against all other groups.

* Go to: http://games.abc.go.com/bachelor/frontpage
* Register with ABC.com
* Make your picks
* Press Join a Group
* Search for the "realitytvworld.com" group
* Press Join.

We'll see how well we use our spoiling skills, intuition, and knowledge of editing practices to compete against other teams. Sorry for the late notice, but I just stumbled on the game this morning.

djandy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •