The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"season finale "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tvfanatic 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-13-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfanatic Click to send private message to tvfanatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"season finale "
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-04 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

When is the season finale going to be. I can't wait to see Twila win(hopefully)!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: season finale tvfanatic 11-13-04 1
   RE: season finale dabo 11-15-04 4
       RE: season finale tvfanatic 11-19-04 5
           RE: season finale dabo 11-19-04 7
               RE: season finale tvfanatic 11-21-04 8
 RE: season finale a fire inside 11-13-04 2
 RE: season finale seahorse 11-14-04 3
   RE: season finale seahorse 11-19-04 6
       RE: season finale HuckleberryHound 11-21-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-13-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfanatic Click to send private message to tvfanatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: season finale "
I found out it's December 23 2004 at 8pm EST.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-04, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: season finale "
Where did you hear/read this?

Chances are they are planning another Sunday finale, and I doubt they would want to run the show that close to the Christmas holiday.

Still, if you can let me know where you got the info, thank you.

SMILES ARE FREE

11-19-04, 12:14 PM (EST)
5. "RE: season finale "
I went to the CBS/Survivor website and there is a contest to win a Pontiac G6 so I looked at the rules for the contest:

To Register: You must register to play the Survivor: Vanuatu Fantasy League. The registration process begins on or about Noon Eastern Time (ET) on 9/13/04 and registration ends at 8:00 PM ET on 12/16/04 or 7-days before the final episode is broadcast, whichever comes later; the promotion ends at 8:00 PM ET on 12/23/04 or with the commencement of the East Coast broadcast of the final episode of Survivor Vanuatu whichever is later ("Promotion Period".)

From this I figured out when the finale was. I could be wrong.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: season finale "
Thank you. That is interesting.

11-21-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
8. "RE: season finale "
Your Welcome!

a fire inside 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a%20fire%20inside Click to send private message to a%20fire%20inside Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: season finale "
i also hope twila wins cant wait for the last show.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-04, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: season finale "
I think Twila's days are numbered unless the girl's alliance falls apart.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: season finale "
Well maybe she will be around for a while, but I don't see #1 for her.

HuckleberryHound 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-21-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HuckleberryHound Click to send private message to HuckleberryHound Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: season finale "
At the end, she will be seen as to much a part of the men's old alliance, and get the boot.

I don't really know who to pull for any more.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •