The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"give me a break!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

standingwolf 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-23-01, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standingwolf Click to send private message to standingwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"give me a break!"
why do they put people on a show like this that belong in the city. keeping warm at night would have been easy, just no one there knows much.
if they want a good survivor show I challenge them to put me in the same area and just give me a few basic things and I could survive with out any further help. $100 worth of basics and one could practicaly live there.
this show is a farce, put some realism in it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: give me a break! nordlead 02-23-01 1
   RE: give me a break! standingwolf 02-23-01 2
       RE: give me a break! Tamia2001 02-27-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nordlead 5 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-01, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nordlead Click to send private message to nordlead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: give me a break!"
Well, I think you highlighted what's "real" about the show - a group of "cityfolk" who don't know how to survive in a wilderness environment, so are basically starving themselves and succumbing to the elements. What's not realistic about that?

And remember, they're taking applications for SIII right now.

standingwolf 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-01, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standingwolf Click to send private message to standingwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: give me a break!"
well If they would make it a real challenge to survive I,m game.
so where do I sign up?

Tamia2001 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

02-27-01, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamia2001 Click to send private message to Tamia2001 Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: give me a break!"
Standingwolf,I believe it's more of a soap opera than a survival show and most of the results are tampered with.
These people are being manipulated into reactions that will satisfy the audience.
Could you mentally survive that?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •