The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HOUSE DIVIDED"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

luvsturtles 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-04-05, 04:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail luvsturtles Click to send private message to luvsturtles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HOUSE DIVIDED"
Just a topic that might be interesting to discuss and to get everyone's opinion. Why do you think the House is so divided?
Gossip? Judgemental? Certain women? Coaches?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HOUSE DIVIDED Chrystal 11-04-05 1
 RE: HOUSE DIVIDED Labyrinth 11-04-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrystal 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-04-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrystal Click to send private message to Chrystal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HOUSE DIVIDED"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-05 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

Personally, over the past few days, I think Allison may be some of the problem. She's being so phony and whiny this year, and doesn't really give any sincere compassion unless she can turn it into a pityfest for herself. You can't be friends with someone that's phony like that. Jessica is another one-gossips a lot. Her and Allison both like being the martyr. T.J. is honest-painfully at times, but I'd been friends with her before I'd befriend Jessica or Allison. Christina strikes me as cold-blooded:the girl has ZERO genuine emotion. Ever notice how quickly she turns those tears on and off? I've noticed that from the get-go. She doesn't care about anyone but herself.Like with the "do good things" exercise. Christina NEVER got the point, which was to simply do good things to make other people feel good. She never understood that-even when IV was practically spelling it out for her.To Christina, the point of the exercise was to get a good grade or whatever from IV. She never seen that the point was NOT about her- it was about caring about other people. I think once either Allison, Jessica, and/or Christina leave, it'll be a real house again-and whomever the troublemaker(s) is/are, we'll know soon enough-the show will improve right after the malefactor(s)'s gone.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-04-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HOUSE DIVIDED"
Most of the women are selfish and concerned only with their own problems. It was shown clearly by the group exercises that they didn't care about the others and, would by any means, safe themselves.

Allison - selfish and pitying. She doesn't have empathy for Jill, who she should; she has contempt for TJ; probably feels that Christina is white trash to be avoided; and Jessica should be treated like a child w/o her own thoughts of feelings.

Lisa - she is all she cares about. She insults anyone that she is beneath herself, which is half or more of the house. She doesn't want to do any of the exercises and wants other to help her constantly.

Christina - get out of her way, gang, before she runs you over to do "loving things" to you. A liar and a hustler who wants to graduate but doesn't care about the process. Remember she was the one who felt she deserved the boat because she was young and a mother.

Jessica - she crossed Lisa's name off the lifeboat list. She gossips with Christina about the others and told Allison each housemate should worry only about themselves.

So over half the crew is only concerned about earning A's and graduating.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •