The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-03-07, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
Keith Richards who has consumed "a raft of illegal substances in his time" admits to mixing his fathers ashes with cocaine and havin' himself a toot!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070403/ap_en_ce/people_keith_richards

OK, once you've gotten a good "Ewww!" out of the way, are you really shocked? I mean it is Keith Richards.

Tribephylanthropy!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's the strangest thing y... cahaya 04-04-07 1
 RE: What's the strangest thing y... Ante Bellum 04-04-07 2
   RE: What's the strangest thing y... geg6 04-04-07 10
 RE: What's the strangest thing y... PepeLePew13 04-04-07 3
   RE: What's the strangest thing y... Prof_ Wagstaff 04-04-07 5
       RE: What's the strangest thing y... AyaK 04-04-07 16
 RE: What's the strangest thing y... byoffer 04-04-07 4
 RE: What's the strangest thing y... newsomewayne 04-04-07 6
   RE: What's the strangest thing y... Prof_ Wagstaff 04-04-07 7
   RE: What's the strangest thing y... KeithFan 04-04-07 11
 RE: What's the strangest thing y... adricharlie 04-04-07 8
   RE: What's the strangest thing y... kingfish 04-04-07 12
 RE: What's the strangest thing y... Magnolia_Rocker 04-04-07 9
 What say? kingfish 04-04-07 13
 RE: What's the strangest thing y... ginger 04-04-07 14
 RE: What's the strangest thing y... bullzeye 04-04-07 15
   RE: What's the strangest thing y... weltek 04-04-07 18
 RE: What's the strangest thing y... Molaholic 04-04-07 17
 RE: What's the strangest thing y... AyaK 04-04-07 19
   RE: What's the strangest thing y... dabo 04-05-07 20
 RE: What's the strangest thing y... KwietOne 04-05-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-07, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
Thinking back, when I was a little kid I put a booger back up my nose but it didn't stay in there very long.

Rays of light by tribe.

Oh, no, you're not allowed to ask what's the strangest thing you've put in your mouth!

Ante Bellum 3762 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-04-07, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ante%20Bellum Click to send private message to Ante%20Bellum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
Holy crap he looks terrible!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
Considering the fact that, by any measure, he should be dead, I have to say he looks pretty good. LOL!

I have to admit that this story has pretty much gotten a laugh out of me every time I hear mention of it. It's freakin' Keith Richards. Nothing he'd do would surprise me. Nothing.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
Would you like some tequila with that lime helmet? Great minds think alike and all that...

And I'll echo Ante - he really has looked terrible the last 15 years or so, it's a friggin' miracle he's still alive.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

04-04-07, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
*snort*
That's what I get for starting a thread right before I go to bed.

Would you like some tequila with that lime helmet?
Yes, one bottle of Herradura Silver please. Margaritas for all later this afternoon.

Great minds think alike and all that...
Must be why we're running together in Zipper's Trivia Game.

And I'll echo Ante - he really has looked terrible the last 15 years or so, it's a friggin' miracle he's still alive.
The undead are always scarry looking.

Lock away, AyaK!

Tribephylanthropy!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
>Lock away, AyaK!

I did, but I locked Pepe's thread, since yours has so many more replies (even if it came second).

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
"I was No. 1 on the `who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said.

My guess is the only reason he fell off the list is because most of the voters have already declared him dead.

They say you are what you eat. I have no idea what they say about what you snort.

How does he play guitar with those arthritic hands?

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
Beans. Uncooked and hard. When I was four. One in each nostril.

School Spirit by Syren, 2005

04-04-07, 09:36 AM (EST)
7. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
There is always some guy (or somewayne) in the crowd who has tried this one.
What is it with beans, boys and their noses?

Tribephylanthropy!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
A few years back my littlest was "just smelling" sweet corn and ended up snorting some. We were on our way to have it removed when she was able to loogilize it and swollow!

adricharlie 1340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-04-07, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-07 AT 09:39 AM (EST)

I haven't personally stuck anything up my nose but we have visited the ER a total of two times, so far, to have things removed from my youngest sons nose. The first was a hot whell tire and the second was a sucker stick. I'm hoping he has out grown that particular fascination now!!

Here is a picture of said child.....

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
Very cute little guy. But looking at that grin, I'd say No.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-04-07, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
When I was about 2 my Mom noticed that my should be sweet little baby breath had gone quite rancid so she took me to the doctor. He examined me and discovered I had shoved a pea up my nose and it had been sitting there snugly for a while. Normally I would be embarrassed to admit to something like this but hey, I was just a baby.

A Tribe Original!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "What say?"

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
Keith Richards' father.

Hey! It was the 80s! We all snorted Keith'sdad back then.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
Somwhat related to the topic - I was listening to a call-in radio show whose theme was "Your most embarrassing moment", and one of the callers related a story of breaking his nose and having in packed with guaze to stop the bleeding. Well, as he left the hospital, and in full view of many, he decided to light a cigarette. Yep - you guessed correctly - the gauze caught fire. Back into the hospital with thrid degree burns.

A birthday present from Tribe

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
That? Is an awesome story.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
As they say;
You can pick your friends;
You can pick your nose;
But you can't pick your friend's nose.

running back to the corner before the *whack* fest

“A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.” Jackie Robinson

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
Now that Keith has once again got himself all over the papers, he says he wuz jus' funnin' with us.

Richards Denies Snorting His Dad's Ashes

Yawn....

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-07, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
Brain damage is a terrible thing to waste.

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-05-07, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: What's the strangest thing you've put up your nose?"
A Planters cocktail nut.
Panicked because I couldn't get it out.
Figured it out just by pressing on one nostril and blowing your nose...ewww.

I was about 8 BTW. I can't believe I'm admitting to this (sigh)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •