The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Caption Nancy Pelosi"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-07, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Caption Nancy Pelosi"

Until now, I didn't know how Italian Nancy was, then she came out with this total Strega Nona look.

I'm actually not poking fun, I think it's kinda cool to have one of my own out there representin'.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi Dizwiz 04-03-07 1
 RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi KeithFan 04-03-07 2
 RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi aquariaqueen 04-03-07 3
   RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi PepeLePew13 04-04-07 4
 RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi cahaya 04-04-07 5
 RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi mtopaz 04-04-07 6
   RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi emydi 04-04-07 7
 RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi bondt007 04-04-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-03-07, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi"
Yessa, Mirna! I understandah you accent!

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-07, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi"
Washington, DC (AP)

House Democrats today made a pledge to fully investigate who "outed" Speaker Pelosi's undercover status. Codenamed "Die Nadel", Pelosi was responsible for investigating botox exports and their political ramifications. Republicans countered that it was obvious to everyone she just wasn't any good at it, wearing fall colors in spring and such.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-03-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi"
Do you really think I look like Nancy Reagan's mother???

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi"
Do you really think I look like Hillary Clinton?

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi"
Isn't it still a little bit too early in the year to be promoting fall-season fashion accessories?

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-04-07, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi"
I'm not sure which I like better. The kindly Nona look, or the Mafiosa look sported by Laura, below:

But both of these easily win out over the monstrosity worn by Condi, here:

What the heck is she wearing? LOL

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-07, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi"
has any woman ever refused to wear a head covering?

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-04-07, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Caption Nancy Pelosi"

"...Yentel, Lazar Wolf is too old for Tzeital... they don't love each other..."

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

Charter Member, April 2001; Club Anti-DAW

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •