The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Young Princess Misdirection"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

the snitch 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-02, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail the%20snitch Click to send private message to the%20snitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Young Princess Misdirection"

so this is one of my first posts, and i beg of you, tribal elders, please be kind to me!

so, this whole young princess thing has been bothering me, because it is obviously way too blatant an indication of neleh to even be a red herring... so i got to thinking, and then i remembered that there has been much speculation that the IC involves slingshots and/or marksmanship this week... and i though, hey, maybe the young princess that is targeted has something to do with the challenge... the targets could have something to do with the tribal nobility of the maarquesan people, and could have something to do with a young native girl, not unlike the one who we saw sean making a pedophilic pass at... if this is true, it's perfect EPM misdirection, especially after the neleh as a princess comment made by the rest of the tribe, which is a perfect distraction from the obvious boot choice, and the princess post on the CBS website would be perfect misdirection... in my mind, neleh is totally safe this week (it's robert), and the whole princess thing probably has more to do with the immunity challenge than it has to do with her...

so that's what i think... scream and yell and curse and flame if you so wish, but remember that you were all in my timid little shoes one day, not too long ago...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Young Princess Misdirection Teddy_Bear 05-09-02 1
 RE: The Young Princess Misdirection Skiver 05-09-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-09-02, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Young Princess Misdirection"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-02 AT 01:05 AM (EST)

>so that's what i think... scream
>and yell and curse and
>flame if you so wish,
>but remember that you were
>all in my timid little
>shoes one day, not too
>long ago...

First of all Snitch, I agree with you; I doubt Princess Neleh is going anywhere this week, unless in the unlikely event of the "General winning immunity. I think the title of Ep. 12 is basically a bone that Burn-it has thrown our way, because it is then that Love tribe #9 will have to cannibalize itself, and the princess may be eating mints to her heart's content.

I totally relate to your timid comments, as I am relatively new here too; some of the "tribal elders (why does this take me back to s3?)," have been here since the very beginning and most likely had very little cause to be "timid." I suspect that the warm welcome anyone would expect to receive, if they were there since the beginning; is an entirely different experience to joining a clearly defined board with a stringent set of guidelines. Any new group or institution is overy civil and hospitable and civil--they have to be. Any well-established group or instutution--I'm not referring to any specific group, institution, or society here--logically would have the well-earned luxury of coasting on a well-deserved reputation. You probably already know this, or you wouldn't feel it necessary to keep the attack dogs at bay. Best of luck .

IMO, it is not to late for Neleh to reverse the damage. Given how clueless she was last week, with the mint thing; I doubt she's even aware of her obnoxious faux pas. I think that Neleh's fate, rests squarely in Kathy's hands. She is the all-powerful swing-vote; so N/P & S/V need to court her to stay alive in the game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hunter (to Sarah): Don't you think you're being a little paranoid?
Sarah (to Hunter): Aparently, I have to be.

The Cream rises to the top. So does the scum.
|
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-02, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Young Princess Misdirection"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-02 AT 01:31 AM (EST)

Can I be the first person on record to flame someone with more seniority for posting an inappropriate thread? I don't think there's anyone else around at present, so no one else is gonna.

Seriously, I wonder if MB is even worrying about spoilers anymore (shots of IC winners in promos, the 'Two Peas In A Pod' episode title), and CBS simply tailors its site and promos for the casual know-not-much browser? Which would mean that the Young Princess Misdirection is not even Misdirection.

Mark Burnit was just on Kilborn. He said nothing of interest.

Edited to apologise to TB, who was also around, but missed the opportunity to flame.

Skiver

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •