The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-09, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
What do you think they will sing, and what do you wish they would sing.

Will it help Allison and Adam that tend to sing that way, and will the christian balladeers be able to rock it up?

Speculate away!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Glow 04-30-09 1
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Snidget 04-30-09 3
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Estee 04-30-09 4
       RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... LFJ 04-30-09 11
       RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Glow 04-30-09 14
       RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... mhdallas 05-01-09 39
 RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Snidget 04-30-09 2
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... kingfish 04-30-09 5
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Maroonclown 04-30-09 22
 RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... mtb002 04-30-09 6
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Snidget 04-30-09 7
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... emydi 04-30-09 18
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... DoodleBug 04-30-09 20
 RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Glow 04-30-09 8
 RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... vince3 04-30-09 9
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Glow 04-30-09 10
       RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... dragonflies 04-30-09 16
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... mhdallas 05-01-09 36
 RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... nailbone 04-30-09 12
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Glow 04-30-09 15
 RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... LFJ 04-30-09 13
 RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... zazzy 04-30-09 17
 RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... DoodleBug 04-30-09 19
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... toddE 04-30-09 21
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Maroonclown 04-30-09 23
       RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... DoodleBug 04-30-09 24
       RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Glow 04-30-09 25
           RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Maroonclown 04-30-09 26
           RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... DoodleBug 04-30-09 31
 Too Bad mtb002 04-30-09 27
 RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Glow 04-30-09 28
 RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Glow 04-30-09 29
 RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Glow 04-30-09 30
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Maroonclown 05-01-09 32
 RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... mrc 05-01-09 33
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... Glow 05-01-09 34
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... mtb002 05-01-09 35
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... DoodleBug 05-01-09 37
       RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... nailbone 05-01-09 41
           RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... DoodleBug 05-02-09 43
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... mhdallas 05-01-09 38
       RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... mhdallas 05-01-09 40
   RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation... zazzy 05-01-09 42
 New suggestions for Adam DoodleBug 05-02-09 44
   RE: New suggestions for Adam niteowl0205 05-05-09 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
I think they'll all do just fine. This is a strong group.

Did they say Slash will be on next week? Slash?!?! I have to figure out (or remember) who owns all the rights to the Guns n' Roses material.

04-30-09, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Not sure how the lawsuits worked out, but there has been disputes about them.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9085388/

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Will Slash know where he is?

Will Slash know who he is?

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-30-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
If celebrities had to score well on a Folstien we probably wouldn't see any of them again.

04-30-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
He knows he's an awesome guitarist. That's all that's important.

I guess Slash has an album coming out.

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-01-09, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
>Will Slash know where he is?
>
>
>Will Slash know who he is?

lol - that's just funny, I don't care who you are! (With all respect to Larry )
>

04-30-09, 08:30 AM (EST)
2. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
My biggest fear is they'll all go for power ballads. I want something to wake me up, not put me to sleep.

Adam, Hoping for Queen, but not Bohemian Rhapsody.

Allison. Expecting Heart but hoping for someone more contemporary, but not sure how many of the songs by Pink and such popping into my head are appropriate either for Idol or OMG17!!

Kris. Hoping he can find a rock meats jazz that works. I actually like "All She Wants To Do is Dance" and want more of that, with better staging and a sound guy that knows what he is doing. My fears is that the song will be too hard edge for him and not fit the persona well, or he'll get too into power ballad land and it will flop with a slow crooner take on it.

Gokey. Hopes, next to none. Fears. Some Overtly Christian Christian Rock something or Screamed Power Ballad about lost love. Worse, he'll play it straight and try to dance to some up beat something or other.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-09 AT 08:44 AM (EST)

Yeah, of all of them, Adam could do the most justice to Freddy Mercury's songs. I'd even like to see BR performed with stage effects and all. Could be dazzling.

Allison - how about Joplin? Or Heart? It would be interesting if she were to take on a high range male vocal.

Gokey - Chuck berry? Dare I suggest Elvis? (any old 50's Rock and Roll)

Kris? My feeling is that with his lack of force, he needs to find a softer RR song. Beatles?

Am interesed to see how Slash mixes in.

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Allison could sing "Don't Let Me Get Me" They could arrange it so she wouldn't have the sing the "damn britney spears" lyrics.

mtb002 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-30-09, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtb002 Click to send private message to mtb002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-09 AT 09:08 AM (EST)

You know, rock is such a broad term, it encompasses glam, new wave, classic, metal, punk, alternative etc, etc. And lets face it, just about every rock band has a ballad. Even Metallica has "Nothing Else Matters." Kris will be just fine. The other twist is this week, they get 2 songs, don't they? Good times, good times.

This isn't speculation, I have no insider info, this is just what I'd like to hear.

Adam-I'd like to really hear him stretch his range w/ Iron Maiden. I don't think it will happen, though. If metal were the kind of music he wanted to be doing, he'd already be doing it. Early Soundgarden would be cool as well. I'm sure whatever it is we'll all go, "Huh, I didn't expect that." Bowie and Queen would be fantastic, but probably too obvious for him. ETA-I would love to hear Zepplin, "Whole Lotta Love."

Allison- we know she can sing Heart, I wonder if we'll get Joan Jett. I'd prefer Lita Ford, but that might not be appropriate given her age. Another intriguing option would be Evanesence. I don't know if she's got Amy's chops, though. Most of the female singers who have tried that in the past have not been overly successful. Of course, she can always go shopping in the men's department, but rock is traditionally so male dominated, I'd like to see her represent. Probably too much pressure to put on a 17 year old.

Kris- Oh so many options, Mr Big "To Be With You," Extreme "More Than Words." GnR "Patience", He should probably steer clear of Bon Jovi "Livin' on a Prayer" since Cook auditioned with it, but he'd do well with it, too. I'd love to hear him steal one of the stripped down Def Leppard songs that they did for VH1's Story Tellers. That would be hot. He could also really have a good time with John Cougar Melloncamp.

Danny-Seriously? The number of Dead Wife references are almost irresistible, but I'll try. He would do well with the early 90's power ballads maybe Firehouse. White Snake would be good too. If he wants to do semi-Christian rock there's always Creed, although how predictable would that be. Jars of Clay would be just as good and a little less obvious. Danny earned a little respect from me this week. He shed Karaoke Gokey and put on a great show. This week is dangerous for him, very easy to slip back into that with this genre.

Looking back on this list, I'm pretty sure you can guess my birthday within a few years!

04-30-09, 09:07 AM (EST)
7. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Usually they get two songs at the top 5, so maybe they will get two songs at the top 4, but with the trouble they have getting in on time I'm not holding my breath.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
More than Words for Kris would be great with the guitar...that was on Reaper a few weeks ago...one of my fave songs

I think if they do get 2 that Kris should try something more upbeat for 2nd one...Springstein, Mellencamp, etc. but nothing metal or punkish...although that would be funny if he did The Sex Pistols, Ramones, etc.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Whole Lotta Love is my pick for Adam!!!

04-30-09, 09:25 AM (EST)
8. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
I can't even begin to guess songs they'll pick. It's definitely too broad like kingfish said.

What would I like to hear?

Adam - Guns n' Roses anything, Queen anything not BR, Bowie anything, anything anything (hey! Drama Rama)
Kris - He can do anything because everything sounds like him. I'd loooooove to hear Springsteen.
Allison - I don't even know. Is this the week she'll try Pink or Kelly Clarkson? I'd like to see her try. If she can do it, awesome. If she can't? I could get the final three I want.
Danny - Lifehouse would be good, The Fray, John Mellencamp

I can't think anymore.

"What he does is original, deliberate, and intentional. He knows what he's doing and why. He is so superior to any of the other contestants that he really doesn't even belong there." - Tahj

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
I would really like Adam to use a Queen song. However there's a small problem. A good number of the really "rock" Queen songs are out of luck right now.

Explanation: We Will Rock You and/or We Are the Champions was done (last season?) by Michael Johns, so that's out. He auditioned to Bohemian Rhapsody, so that's out. Another One Bites the Dust is probably bad form. Who Wants To Live Forever might be too slow.

I'm looking through the song list of Queen and here's the ones that I think Adam can rock out pretty good:

A Kind of Magic
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Hammer to Fall
I Want to Break Free
One Vision
Princes of the Universe
Radio Ga Ga
Seven Seas of Rhye
Stone Cold Crazy
The Miracle
The Show Must Go On
Under Pressure

04-30-09, 09:37 AM (EST)
10. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-09 AT 09:38 AM (EST)

I'd love to see Adam do "Who Wants To Live Forever". If they do two songs, he could easily do a softer one.

"Under Pressure" needs to be saved for the finale when he duets with Bowie

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
That would be my pick for a Queen song as well.

beautifully created by Syren

05-01-09, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
I'd love to hear him do "I Want to Break Free", but anything by Queen would be awesome. If he does 'The Show Must Go On', though, I'll probably cry (out of love for Freddie).

And to think, I never imagined that I'd want to hear anybody else even try to sing a Queen song. But if anybody can channel the spirit of Freddie, it would have to be Adam.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-09, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
My son, all season, has said that he'd like to see Adam do some Rush.

"Why go halfway bad when you can go all-the-way crazy?" - RNO

04-30-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
15. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
oooh! Good one! That would be good stuff.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-30-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Kris - Sting/Elton John

Allison - The Stones

Adam - The Stones

Danny - Joe Cocker?

At least it wouldn't be boring.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-30-09, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
I like all suggestions. Wonder what the approved list looks like and how song clearance is going. This is where they can make a contestant jump through hoops.

Last night Ryan had Danny discuss how Danny was watching other performers videos to get tips on how to perform. Danny didn't want to say who he was studying. Anyone else think it was Taylor's performances?

04-30-09, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Allison - Joplin (Bobby Megee), Pretenders (Brass in Pocket), Stevie Nicks (Edge of 17!!), Melissa Ethridge (Come to My window)

Danny - Bob Seger (Night Moves), Eddie Money (Baby Hold On), Joe Cocker (you are so beautiful)

Kris - Frampton (Baby I love your way), Peter Gabriel (Solsbury Hill), Mellencamp (Jack and Diane - just him and the guitar)

Adam - Zepplin!! PLEASE!! Bowie, Queen, Stones, the possibilities are endless for him

My head hurts.....

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-30-09, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Those are really good suggestions. You even got decent songs for the (horrid, imo) Gokey to perform.

Joplin is the obvious choice for Allison. She saved Nikki way back when.

I would like to see Adam singing I Want To Break Free, it is an awesome song and so appropriate for him.

04-30-09, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
For Allison - 4 Non Blondes - What's Goin' On

04-30-09, 01:25 PM (EST)
24. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Oh, that's a good song too!

04-30-09, 01:55 PM (EST)
25. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
*ahem*

"What he does is original, deliberate, and intentional. He knows what he's doing and why. He is so superior to any of the other contestants that he really doesn't even belong there." - Tahj

04-30-09, 02:12 PM (EST)
26. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Oh I know, but you don't think he'll pick it, do you?

04-30-09, 09:50 PM (EST)
31. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Oh yeah, forgot about that...

Have you checked out "Crazy"? That pretty much sums it up.... crazy good!

04-30-09, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtb002 Click to send private message to mtb002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Too Bad"
I never thought I'd say this, but it's too bad Matt's gone, he could have tackled Kiss "Beth" or one of the Van Halen songs w/ Eddie on the keyboards.

04-30-09, 03:56 PM (EST)
28. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Kris NEEDS to do "Blower's Daughter". There's a thread on OT that made me want to listen to Damien Rice and BD is just such a perfect song for Kris. I think somebody here mentioned it before. I know somebody did but I can't remember if it was this board or not. That would be insane.

04-30-09, 04:14 PM (EST)
29. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Think Adam is familiar with Silversun Pickups? *squee*

04-30-09, 04:20 PM (EST)
30. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Danny "Love, Reign O'er Me"? Pearl Jam does a stellar version.

05-01-09, 09:32 AM (EST)
32. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
How about "Last Kiss" - would be incredibly inappropriate.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-09, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Topidol is reporting that the song list will be from the 1970s-1980s AND that there will be duets!

http://topidol.wordpress.com/2009/04/30/american-idol-top-4-theme-spoilers/

A Slice of Manga

05-01-09, 01:26 PM (EST)
34. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
It will be fun anticipating the other half of the "Under Pressure" duet. If it's not going to be David Bowie, I would like for it to be Kris. Please make this be so. Thanks.

05-01-09, 01:38 PM (EST)
35. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Now I want Adam and Allison to sing the Ozzy/Lita Ford duet, "If I Closed My Eyes!" Da^^it, these two are fast turning me into a fantard.

05-01-09, 02:45 PM (EST)
37. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Ah SWEET!!! So are they singing with each other or with other artists? Because if they are singing with each other then we get 6 songs total and still get to hear them sing twice (4 solos and then two duets). That's one way to ensure the show ends on time!

I totally want to hear an Adam and Allison duet!!

Allison and ___ could sing "Leather and Lace" (Stevie and Don Henley) or "Stop Dragging My Heart Around" (Stevie and Tom Petty) "Almost Paradise" (you know, from Footloose - Ann Wilson and someone...)

I personally love "If I Close My Eyes Forever" (Lita and Ozzy)

"Dancing in the street" would be fun (Bowie and Mick).

"The Time of my Life" (Dirty Dancing) - is that rock?

"Under Pressure" for Adam and __ (Glow said Kris, I agree) would be awesome!!

You could basically make any song a "duet" but these are some that came to mind for me.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-09, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Allison and ___ could sing "Leather and Lace" Kris, but he's already done a Don Henley song.

"Almost Paradise" (you know, from Footloose - Ann Wilson and someone...) Mike Reno, from Loverboy

"The Time of my Life" (Dirty Dancing) - is that rock? Not only NO, but HELL NO!!

"Why go halfway bad when you can go all-the-way crazy?" - RNO

05-02-09, 05:55 PM (EST)
43. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
What can I say? I'm a sucker for cheesy movies....

05-01-09, 02:56 PM (EST)
38. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
omg - I just had an awful thought. If they have to do a duet, Kris and Allison had just better NOT do "Almost Paradise" (Mike Reno and Ann Wilson) or I think I'm going to lose it - and not in a good way, either. Shudder.

But on the other hand, 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light' might work with Allison and Adam (maybe Danny, but Adam performs so much better.) Hmm..I'm listening to it right now, and thinking that this could be a show stealer if done correctly. (Of course, the big problem with duets is how the voting will be influenced.)

05-01-09, 03:09 PM (EST)
40. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"
Allison - anything by Joan Jett would be fabulous. "I Love Rock and Roll" or "Cherry Bomb" (Well, she does wear a lot of red...)

Danny could do some Bob Segar ("Night Moves", or almost anything. They have the same gravelly type voice.)

I'm kind of drawing a blank for Kris. I'm sure there's a lot of songs he could do (and do well), but something tells me that with this genre, he's going to be the weakest link.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-01-09, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: AI8 Top Four "Rock" Speculation/wish list"

Thanks for the scoop, MRC!

Wonder if they will draw names from a hat to determine duet partners or if they are assigned. If Adam and Allison duet together then there's a pimpage angle. ;)

At least these 4 are strong enough that no one of them should spoil another's chances.

05-02-09, 07:22 PM (EST)
44. "New suggestions for Adam"
This thread has inspired me to dust off my Zeppelin CD's and I have a couple new suggestion for Adam....

Immigrant Song - it's short heavy and totally in his range

Rock and Roll - fast paced, show off his range, fun song - it would totally be a showcase song! Although there isn't much to the lyrics... It could be awesome shortened to 2 minutes.

Secretly, in a antique shoppe kinda way (sorry MC), I would totally like to hear him sing "D'yer Mak'er"

niteowl0205 136 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-09, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl0205 Click to send private message to niteowl0205 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: New suggestions for Adam"

Secretly, in a antique shoppe kinda
way (sorry MC), I would
totally like to hear him
sing "D'yer Mak'er"

OMG, yes. Adam begging me not to go........I'm not sure I could live through it. But what a way to die!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •