The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"? Involving my Signature"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-02, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"? Involving my Signature"
My signature has 4 pictures: 3 smaller ones and one larger one. And when it shows up, they are all stacked up on eachother, as I am sure you can see. Is there anyway the I could put the 3 smaller ones side by side, with the larger one on top. That way it would not take up so much room. Thanks,

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Answer: Violates Sig-Pic policy. sleeeve 08-22-02 1
   RE: Answer: Violates Sig-Pic policy... Draco Malfoy 08-22-02 3
   A Question for eee PepeLePew13 08-22-02 4
       RE: A Question for eee Draco Malfoy 08-22-02 5
 RE: ? Involving my Signature GeorgiaBelle 08-22-02 2
   RE: ? Involving my Signature BaquaR13 08-22-02 6
       RE: ? Involving my Signature GeorgiaBelle 08-22-02 7
           RE: Resized Crimsyn 08-22-02 8
               RE: Resized BaquaR13 08-23-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-22-02, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Answer: Violates Sig-Pic policy."
In order to put the three small ones side-by-side, you can simply put a space inbetween each of the URLs for the photos (instead of a new line).

The large picture violates the maximum-height restriction that is in effect for all forums... if you leave the large picture in your signature, all of your posts with it will be deleted.

Remember... maximum height for ALL combined pictures in a signature = 60 pixels.

There are several other people that are currently in violation of this rule, and we will begin deleting posts as soon as the fall television season starts, which is why I mention this publically.

So everyone... please ensure that your entire sig is no taller than 60 pixels... thanks!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-02, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Answer: Violates Sig-Pic policy."
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 08:52 AM (EST)

Not trying to be combative or anything, but exactly where is this sigpic policy posted? I've never seen it before.

Edited to add: I've noticed that when I post early in a thread, my sigpics are next to each other, but if it's further down in a thread, one appears on top of the other. How does this affect policy, if it's an occasional formatting thing?

Daddy, there's a monster outside my room. Can I have a glass of water?

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "A Question for eee"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

With the fluttering hearts in my sig pic, it doesn't seem that mine fits within the 60 pixel height limit? It's been my sig pic for about a year now...

Edited to add... To help answer Draco's question, it's not a formal policy but it was posted way back before S3 started as we had some really huge sig pics at the time and we were asked to try and tone down our pics to make it easier on the server. You may not have been around at that time so wouldn't have been aware of such a "policy".

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A Question for eee"
>Edited to add... To help answer
>Draco's question, it's not a
>formal policy but it was
>posted way back before S3
>started as we had some
>really huge sig pics at
>the time and we were
>asked to try and tone
>down our pics to make
>it easier on the server.
> You may not have
>been around at that time
>so wouldn't have been aware
>of such a "policy".
>

Thanks Pepe! And no, I wasn't around. I didn't show up till towards the end of S3.

Daddy, there's a monster outside my room. Can I have a glass of water?

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-22-02, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ? Involving my Signature"
| | |
BaQuAr13

Hope this helps.

08-22-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ? Involving my Signature"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 02:45 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

That is exactly how I want it, but how do I do it? I have to apologize for two things: one is that this topic should have clearly been apart of the "help topic", and another is that I am sorry for my violation, i didn't know there was a rule. Thanks for everyones help...

BaQuAr13

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-22-02, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ? Involving my Signature"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

Select "reply with quote" look closely in the message area. You will see how I did it. Just copy it down and repeat it where you need to. If you have any other questions I would be glad to help if I can. I am a newbie here too. Just be sure to remove the >signs.

BTW: All of your pic are well over the sixty pixel rule. You need to have IceCat shrink them.

See ya later!
GB

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-02, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Resized"
Kind of made them tiny, but it fits in the 60 pxl rule. Hope that helps.

I think that I am better than the people who are trying to reform me. -- Edgar Watson Howe

08-23-02, 02:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Resized"
Thanks so much for all of your help, both of you!!

BaQuAr13

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •