The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LISA - no tear ducts?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

catgirlmn 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-07-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catgirlmn Click to send private message to catgirlmn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LISA - no tear ducts?"
I have to bring this up...It makes me so mad. Lisa NEVER ever has any tears come out when she is supposedly crying so hard; with the spitting and everything. She will just put on this act with a crying sounding voice and an ugly crying face. Does she not physically know how to cry? I really wish someone would call her out on this, because, in my opinion, she is manipulating whoever she is talking to when she puts on her fake crying act.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LISA - no tear ducts? clinker39 12-07-05 1
   RE: LISA - no tear ducts? mhb0125 12-07-05 2
       RE: LISA - no tear ducts? catgirlmn 12-07-05 3
 RE: LISA - no tear ducts? olemiss4192 12-07-05 4
   RE: LISA - no tear ducts? mhb0125 12-07-05 5
 RE: LISA - no tear ducts? BeenThere 12-18-05 6
 RE: LISA - no tear ducts? Hattie1482 12-18-05 7
 RE: LISA - no tear ducts? Mystique 12-18-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

clinker39 40 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clinker39 Click to send private message to clinker39 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LISA - no tear ducts?"
I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!! peace, clinks

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-07-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LISA - no tear ducts?"
Exactly. And I just thought of something, many of our fellow posters have stated that Lisa might be anorexic and I agree. Well, if she is anorexic then her body is malnurished thus no tears and the annoying dry heaving. Just a thought...

catgirlmn 30 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catgirlmn Click to send private message to catgirlmn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LISA - no tear ducts?"
Oooh, intriguing...I never thought of that.

olemiss4192 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail olemiss4192 Click to send private message to olemiss4192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LISA - no tear ducts?"
...Alliwhine has taught her how to cry....silent...cancer free....tears. PPPaaaaallleeeezzee!
Lisa has not cried once since being in the house. It is all fake and manipulative! I've never seen anything like it. Lisa needs to get a reward for the ugliest "cry" if you can call it that.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LISA - no tear ducts?"
The way her face draws up, eeeeewwwww!

BeenThere 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-18-05, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeenThere Click to send private message to BeenThere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: LISA - no tear ducts?"
Lisa's crying was so phony it made me ill. I'm sympathetic to her 'issues' as I have the same ones. But I'm not sympathetic to her personally; she's wasn't even a good actress when she was in the throes of her phony crying.

Hattie1482 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hattie1482 Click to send private message to Hattie1482 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: LISA - no tear ducts?"

I think Lisa still doesn't know how to express her feelings right. She just does the samething she has been use to doing probably her whole life.

Mystique 429 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-05, 02:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mystique Click to send private message to Mystique Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: LISA - no tear ducts?"
OH! you mean crying is what she's been trying to do? Dang and all this time I was sure it was the look of constipation!

Someone mentioned her not being able to cry due to lack of feelings.. if she has no feelings then why fake cry at all? If you don't feel something you wouldn't think to fake it.. the only reason to fake it is to manipulate, which she is a pro at. She can be in the midst of her 'crying game' and go from 0 to b!tch in .06 seconds.. with a face of determination and callous and the mouth turns to something that you'd think came out of the exorcist.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •