The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-28-09, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
This is where it gets very hard for me. I think this is my favorite top 5 of all time, if my memory serves. Randy is right, this is perhaps the best top 5 ever.

Rat Pack week, with Jamie Foxx as a mentor. Bizarre theme and odd choice for a mentor, but Foxx did good, i think.

On to the rankings...

1-2: Tie between Danny and Kris. Both caught my attention for completely different reasons.

Danny finally did - in my opinion - a COMPLETE performance and did it well. He started off very traditionally (and started well, for a change) and ended the song in his trademark way with the raspy, growly, big-vocal finish that he does SO WELL. Finally, a performance from my hometown boy i can be proud of.

Like Danny, Kris did what Kris does so well, He took a well-loved, traditional song and twisted it just enough to make it even contemporary. His vocals and control were unbelievable, and he added JUST ENOUGH Kris to make it current and honor the genre and history of the song. Perfect.

3 - Allison. Like Kris, today she showed great control in her vocals, yet once again the song was pure Allison. I don't know what Simon was smoking this week, but his critiques of Kris and Allison were way off.

4 - Adam. I thought Adam was quite weak this week. He didn't seem as confident and usual and it showed in his performance. It didn't grab you like it usually does. The first week he was really off.

5 - Matt. Again, what was Simon smoking? I thought this was a terrible performance. His phrasing was off, his riffs didn't suit the song at all, and this song was definately too big for Matt. Matt is the one who should be leaving this week.

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... byoffer 04-28-09 1
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... DoodleBug 04-28-09 2
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... Tahj 04-28-09 3
   RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... mhdallas 04-29-09 5
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... Glow 04-29-09 4
   RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... DoodleBug 04-29-09 16
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... emydi 04-29-09 6
   RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... kingfish 04-29-09 21
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... TxMom2011 04-29-09 7
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... mtb002 04-29-09 8
   RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... mindy23 04-29-09 10
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... TanNymph 04-29-09 9
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... SilverStar 04-29-09 11
   RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... catsnotkids 04-29-09 12
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... mrc 04-29-09 13
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... more_cowbell 04-29-09 14
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... Corvis 04-29-09 15
   RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... DoodleBug 04-29-09 17
       RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... Corvis 04-30-09 23
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... Ahtumbreez 04-29-09 18
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... Belle Book 04-29-09 19
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... kingfish 04-29-09 20
 RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Wee... JACSUZWIN 04-29-09 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-09, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
This group can all sing, so now they have to bring something more.

1. Adam - it worked for me

2. Gokey - this was finally something good from him

3. Allison - big voice and some interest factor. Good song choice for her.

4. Kris - his voice is great, but he is boring

5. Matt - more boring than Kris, and not as good vocally

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-09, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
This was an excellent night! I was thrilled when I first heard about the theme and the Top 5 didn't disappoint. It's really hard to rank them but here goes....

1. Danny - I watched it again and loved it more the second time. Great FULL performance from him. He has had moments with other songs, but this was great from start to finish. He killed the second half of this song.

2. Adam - loved the stairs, the lighting, his expressions, the glory note! He is an awesome performer. I did think it was one of his weaker (but that's a weak weaker) performances. But he has the "it" factor and you can't deny him that. That's why he's 2.

3. Allison - I loved this from her. She made me cry. She's more like a 2 1/2 for me. I love this song and she did a great job with it.

-------

4. Kris - he sang well, but I didn't feel anything from him. It was pretty forgettable. Maybe it was the goofy smile, but I didn't think it was very genuine. He may be the surprise boot of the season.

*a very narrow gap*

5. Matt - oh, he should have sang a different song and played the piano. Maybe they wouldn't let him play with the big band on stage? Not sure, but for me, he didn't pick the right song. This song belongs to Melinda Doolittle. However, he did have a lot of emotion behind the song and you could tell he loved the song. But he's not the strongest singer and I have a feeling it's the end of the road for Matt. I'll be sad... I've enjoyed Matt. I'm hoping someone will pick him up after idol because I love his voice.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-28-09, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
1. Danny--really really loved his performance. His best so far this season.

2. Adam--excellent, as usual. Not his best.

3. Allison--really well done. I wish Simon wouldn't have said what he did. It really wasn't fair to her and he may have put the nail in her coffin.

4. Matt--I liked this performance. I agree with Simon.

5. Kris--it was good, but not that good. Once again, I agree with Simon.

It's a Tribe!

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-29-09, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
All in all, I thought it made for much better listening than previous weeks have done.

1- Adam. Of course. I thought it was brilliant. Loved the suit, the lighting and, especially, that voice. What an incredible note at the end! See you in the final two, Adam!

2 - Danny. As of this moment, I'd have to guess that he'll be in the finals with Adam, as long as he keeps performing like this. That was great - it reminded me of why I used to like him so much. Great performance.

3- Allison. Also a great performance of a song I usually find boring. Nice job.

4 - Kris. A nice job of a great song. I actually enjoyed Kris for once, but wouldn't rank it as anything worth downloading. Sometimes once is enough.

5 - Matt. I seem to remember Constantine doing a version of this song that I actually liked, but otherwise....I'd have to give it a loud raspberry. Boring, silly, and Matt's vocals didn't make it any better.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
I LOVE Jamie Foxx! Best mentor ever. I loved him up in Danny's face and calling Matt back in. He was awesome.

Adam "Feeling Good" - I knew there had to be a reason for those stairs. Guys, Adam has no competition in this thing. For seriously.

1. Danny "Come Rain Or Come Shine" - sexy. I've been waiting for him to do that.
2. Kris "The Way You Look Tonight" - I like him very much.
3. Allison "Someone To Watch Over Me" - I bet the recording sounds great.
4. Matt "My Funny Valentine" - I didn't hate it but I'm not sure where Simon's praise was coming from.

"What he does is original, deliberate, and intentional. He knows what he's doing and why. He is so superior to any of the other contestants that he really doesn't even belong there." - Tahj

04-29-09, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
I was pleasantly surprised by how good Jamie Foxx was last night! Solid advice and it showed!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
I think this was the best show to date. I wish they had time to sing 2 songs from this era I love it

1. Adam-he's amazing... the entry, the last note...bazoinga, I'd become a gay man for him

2. Matt-sorry geek, I'm with Simon...I loved this, definitely his best by far...I wish he could just sing jazz tunes every week.

3. Kris-This was good but the monkey faces!

4. Allison-this was not as good as the 1st 3 judges said, but it was her best in a long time. I think she benefited with Lil going with her votes But I wish it was her (bc Gokey isn't going anywhere hmmmm) that was going tonite

5. Gokey-Ok, I have to admit that this was not totally objectionable as his songs usually are. Def. his best. But he still screams too much (just like Allison) and he's a douche.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
Don't give up. Maybe he's just androgynous!

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
During each of the performances all I was thinking was - sure wish I could hear my sweet Elliot singing this. Boy Elliot would do a great job on this one.....etc... Elliot should do a CD of standards. The other person I kept thinking of is the darling Michael Buble'..... now those two guys can croon!

1. Danny - Wonderful job (would've been a good choice for Matt or Allison too)

2. Adam - He is just too over the top for me. I admit he is talented but I really don't like him in this competition. Too bad he will probably win it.

3. Kris - I thought he did a good job. I enjoyed it but still think he borders on boring most of the time.

4. Allison - No doubt she can sing, but soft songs do not suit her. It just wasnt believable for me.

5. Matt - he blew it. His lower register is not pretty and he was a hot mess. Not sure what Simon heard. Paula may need to crank up his hearing aid.

mtb002 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-29-09, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtb002 Click to send private message to mtb002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
I had to listen again, as the top four were very close for me.

1/2-Allison and Adam-Allison for straight vocals, Adam for the vocal control and that strut down the steps. I try not to gush over the unattainable, but that was sex in white patent leather loafers.
3-Danny-lost most of the cheese tonight, I finally understand the fan base.
4- Kris-not bad, sweet, but lost with the other 3.
5-Matt- His performance last night reminded me of the casual listener's adage, "To err once is human, to err repeatedly is jazz." I don't like it, but I suppose it's technically ok. I agree with whoever said he needed to get back to the piano. I think he connects better to the song when he's there.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-29-09, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
I agree it was one of the best nights this season, if not in the entire glory days of AI! These guys really do have the chops, and I wasn't too disappointed last night. As much as Jamie Foxx can irritate me, I thought he did a great job mentoring.

Here's my list:

1) Danny: loved it from beginning to end! He did the Rat Pack justice big time, and regained my vote last night!!

2) Allison-for stepping out of her screetching, scowling, comfort zone, and really nailing a nice ballad. I felt it, and she had me from the first note.

3) Adam. He's way down for me this week. Too 'KISS' and "Arrowsmith"-like for Rat Pack. I think if he'd dropped some of the high notes he'd have gained a little more respect and added a little more to the crooney-ness of the era.

4) Kris. Just ok. Almost country-like in my mind, at times.

5) Matt. He really thought he had this in the bag, and it showed in his performance. Way over-confident, and, as Randy said, too pitchy. He just went too far out on a limb and hung himself, IMHO. I think he's gonna be gone tonight. But he has had 2 extra weeks, so I don't feel so sorry for him.

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-29-09, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
I agree GB, these are the best top five ever. I don't care for this type of music so they were all boring to me. BUT, they can all sing and I thought they all brought their A game last night. Ranking them is very difficult. So here goes.

1. Adam - If this truely is a singing competition, he is the clear winner. But he also has the swagger to go with it. As my DH said last night he is so cool.

2. Allison - I thought she really made the song her own. I will probably buy her cd.

3. Danny - This was his best in a while. I agree that he was much better at the beginning of the song this time.

4. Matt - I thought this was his best vocal. I would have loved for him to do something with the piano, but he did a good job.

5. Kris - He had the unfortunate task of going first. He can sing also but he was just a bit more boring than the rest.

I would have a very hard time choosing one to go. Can they all stay one more week?

I think it will be Allison & Matt in the bottom. It's a toss up who will go but my guess is Matt.

One more thing, can someone please slap Randy? He tell's them repeatedly that it is a singing competition then he tells Adam he is too theatrical? Huh? Thought you said it was all about the singing?

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
This was a good night! Although I did notice that everyone sounded much better in the recap clips at the end of the show, which are their rehersals, right? They sounded more different than they usually do. That was odd. Or maybe I was drunk.

1. Adam-- I'm not sure why I loved this so much, but I was grinning and giggling throughout the whole thing. Finally another performance of his to love. I'd been disappointed lately, but he delivered last night.

2. Allison-- Love this girl. She's amazing. It was really nice to hear her sing a ballad, but her voice is so distinctive that it was still Allison.

3. Kris-- Awwwww. He was too cute in his little suit! Another lovely performance from him.

4/5. Matt/Danny-- I didn't really think either of them were great, but they were pretty good. I give the slight edge to Matt just because I like him more than Danny.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
1. Adam-- I'm not sure why I loved this so much, but I was grinning and giggling throughout the whole thing. Finally another performance of his to love. I'd been disappointed lately, but he delivered last night.

That's exactly how I feel about Adam - I grin and giggle throughout his performances. The guy just makes me feel good. Full stop!

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
1. Allison. Remarkably controlled.

2. Adam. Great note near the end, but still too much screeching for me.

3. Kris. Solidly good.

4. Danny. Something was off for me with this performance. It was almost like he tried to add too much.

5. Matt. Meh. Boring.

A Slice of Manga

more_cowbell 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-09, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail more_cowbell Click to send private message to more_cowbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
And so the countdown to the inevitable Danny/Adam showdown begins...

1. Adam - Still clearly the best, although he seems to be stuck in two modes (Funeral Dirge and Rocky Horror Picture Show). His performances are starting to give me deja vu. Still, I loved the staircase entrance, the WWF lighting, the glowering red-lit underworld sneer (is he going to sing to the audience or spray them with mace?), and the final OTT glory note. Love him or hate him, you can't take your eyes off him.

2. Danny - Against my will, I found myself enjoying his tender rendition of "Jamie Foxx Is All Up In My Grill". Until he clapped for himself at the end and made the little hand heart. Then the enjoyment stopped.

3. Allison - The wardrobe consultants did a better job this week by giving her a sleek hairstyle and not setting the makeup gun on "whore". I liked the torch singer look. More than the others, she seemed to struggle a bit with this week's theme. Unfortunately, her scratchy Marge Simpson voice and, uh, casual diction are far more suited to rock 'n' roll than Rat Pack ballads. Other than the title of the song ("humhun hoo hahh ho'er hee"), I couldn't really make out what she was saying.

4. Kris - This wasn't his strongest outing. I liked the arrangement and the song, but his voice is too thin to carry big, belt-'em-out standards. Still, he's got a bigger fanbase than Allison, so I expect he'll live to see another week.

5. Matt - Terrible, cringe-inducing performance. He shouldn't have taken Jamie Foxx's advice to sing in a lower register, because the beginning was pitchier than a minor-league bullpen. His phrasing was all over the place. Matt's had some decent moments, but this week was way out of his zone. (Anoop, on the other hand, would've done a bang-up crooning job. And he would have looked sensational in a white zoot suit. Not that I'm still bitter about last week or anything.) I don't know what Simon was thinking, calling Matt's performance "brilliant", unless he was trying to influence the voting throuugh reverse psychology. Simon was dead wrong on just about everybody except Adam last night. Weird.

Prognosis: Matt & Allison in the B2. Adieu, plastic fedora.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-29-09, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
I agree with others who have said this is the best top five in AI history. It'd be even better if Alexis were still, but whatever.

1) Allison - I struggled to pick a number one. Adam is so good every week, but Allison really shone with this performance. She is an amazing singer, but this week she absolutely delivered the emotion of the song. Just beautiful.

2) Adam - He should and almost certainly will win. He really is a class by himself. I know the last note was indulgent, but I didn't care at all. It was amazing.

3) Danny - Finally the boy sings a song from beginning to end. Really great performance. I loved it.

4) Kris - Very nice performance, but he doesn't have the wow factor for me. I think he could be in big trouble this week going first and get de-pimped by Simon.

5) Matt - He definitely had the weakest performance although there were some good points. But that suggestion to sing it in the lower register totally screwed him up and it was just not working. I didn't think it was Matt singing at points.

04-29-09, 12:38 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
*sigh*

FWIW, Alexis would have done really well with this genre....

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-30-09, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
Oh definitely agree.

If she had made it one more week, I think she would have had a chance to go far. Should have used the save on her.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
1. Adam - my least favorite performance of his but his worst is still better than all the others of the night.

2. Kris - I would buy a cd. I like his voice and last night he was spot on.

3. Allison - I'm not a big fan, but the girl can sing.

4. Danny - First part of the song sounded horrible to me, the second part kept him off the bottom.

5. Matt - Goodbye

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre left Iraq
06/09/2009 Bre gets a hug from Mom

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-29-09, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
1. Danny. I really enjoyed his performance!

2. Allison. She sang a standard in a normal style! Great job! And boo to Simon!

3. Kris: Quite good but a little overshadowed by the others.

4. Adam: I like this song, and he did a nice job with it, but he wailed a little and that got on my nerves.

5. Matt. Just not good enough -- especially when Melinda killed the song! I still hate that she got sent home too soon!

Belle Book

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
I agree that this is the finest group in AI history, that I've seen anyway. Mainly due to the massive brilliance of Lambert, and to a lesser degree, Gokey.

1. But I couldn't disagree more about Adam, he showed confidence and swagger like no one else did. That strut down the stairs? He could be in Vegas with that. And that high note? What boldness, what bravura! Anyway, he was the high point. I think I may have liked one or two of his earlier performances better, maybe. The bluelit one and the Johnny Cash song, but Lambert at his worst is miles ahead of the others.

2. I thought Gokey stepped up and did a fine job.

3. Allison, once again, blew it out. Very good. Could stand to enunciate a little better.

4. Kris stepped up. He's still needs a lot of work, but he may have a future. His vocals are better without the visual, but he did a better job last night than he has in a while. Good for him.

5. Matt. Well, I missed the goodness of his performance that Simon saw. I though it was a flat, uninspired performance, very forgettable. A wasted save. His hat adviser needs to be fired, or to sobered up.

JACSUZWIN 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-29-09, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JACSUZWIN Click to send private message to JACSUZWIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Rankings - Top 5 - Rat Pack Week"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-09 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

I'm sure I'm the crazy out of touch person here but here are my rankings:

1. Kris.... I thought his vocals were great and he's just so darn cute.

2. Alison.... I don't really like her voice in general and I probably would never buy her album but this perfomance (not counting how she looks) was fabulous. She really sounded great.

3. Danny... I though he sounded great.

4. Adam... I just don't like him and all I could think of was broadway. He can sing but he's so weird.

5. Matt... I didn't think it sounded too bad but compared to the others he is at the bottom.

ETA: I forgot to mention... I love Jamie Foxx. He's so cute too!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •