The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-16-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-07 AT 00:25 AM (EST)

What alcoholic ingredient is missing from this standard Long Island Iced Tea recipe: cola, vodka, triple sec, gin, lemon (or lime), rum?
Edit: Tequilla is what we were looking for. I've probably spelled it wrong, but after reading all of those responses involving alcoohl while listening to the Cowboy Junkies, I'm in a strange funk that requires self medication. Anyhoo....

For those of you who were wondering where I've been, I should have been more explicit about when I would be answering the questions. I don't often come here on the weekends, so questions asked on Friday will generally be answered by Monday (around the time of the next question for that time of day) and not likely on Saturday. The other days of the week should have a response from me the next day.

I must say...Holy Crap are there a lot of people playing! I was expecting 10 - 12. Twenty-six messages on the first go 'round. Not bad for an idea for a game that fell out of my head a few days ago. I thought a question about liquor might bring 'em out of the woodwork. BTW, that was from the Sports + Culture category if you're keeping track.

If you didn't jump in at the start - don't worry. This contest will probably be going for a few weeks. Plenty of points to spread around.

Okay, here are the boozers correct answerers:
qwertypie, dragonflies, sharnina, ARnutz, thndrkttn, bullzeye, Silvergirl1, formerlywannabe, anotherkim, iatovttotx68, Meemo, and EMTBGRL. So long as I got the answer via pm I awarded a point to these folks.

A few others got the answer right, but they came in late. Since there is no time stamp that I can see on inbox messages, I only know who was late because they told me they were late or they were sandwiched between people who said they were late. With this first question, the timing wasn't such a big issue. But as we get rollin' with two-a-days I'm going to have to stick to my guns on the time thing. If I can figure out when the messages came in....

Best Incorrect Answer That Deserves a Shout-out (and I think I will make this a regular feature of the game): ice, submitted by Fishercat. I almost could have allowed that, Fishie, but I did specifically ask for an alcoholic ingredient. And yes, I do know that it was unfair to ask a question on alcohol when some peeps are minors. Don't worry, my next question will be on the teletubbies .

Trivia Challenge OFFICIAL RULES

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 zipperhead 03-16-07 1
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 arkiegrl 03-16-07 2
   RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 mysticwolf 03-16-07 8
       RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 AyaK 03-16-07 20
           RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 mysticwolf 03-16-07 31
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 kingfish 03-16-07 3
   RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 qwertypie 03-16-07 4
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 ginger 03-16-07 5
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 sharnina 03-16-07 6
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 anotherkim 03-16-07 7
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 CTgirl 03-16-07 9
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 ARnutz 03-16-07 10
   RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 qwertypie 03-16-07 11
       RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 ARnutz 03-16-07 14
           RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 qwertypie 03-16-07 25
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 Tahj 03-16-07 12
   RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 ARnutz 03-16-07 15
       RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 Tahj 03-16-07 17
           RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 zipperhead 03-18-07 42
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 AyaK 03-16-07 13
   RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 zipperhead 03-18-07 43
       RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 AyaK 03-18-07 46
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 thndrkttn 03-16-07 16
   RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 Tahj 03-16-07 18
       RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 thndrkttn 03-16-07 19
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 Silvergirl1 03-16-07 21
   RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 kingfish 03-16-07 24
       RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 Silvergirl1 03-16-07 28
       RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 mysticwolf 03-16-07 33
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 Fishercat 03-16-07 22
 I guessed and moonbaby 03-16-07 23
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 Scarlett O Hara 03-16-07 26
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 iatovttotx78 03-16-07 27
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 DearAbby 03-16-07 29
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 EMTBGRL 03-16-07 30
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 Molaholic 03-16-07 32
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 Prof_ Wagstaff 03-17-07 34
   RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 mysticwolf 03-17-07 35
       RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 Prof_ Wagstaff 03-17-07 36
           RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 Silvergirl1 03-17-07 40
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 EMTBGRL 03-17-07 37
   RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 Fishercat 03-17-07 38
   RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 CTgirl 03-17-07 39
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 dragonflies 03-17-07 41
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 qwertypie 03-18-07 44
 RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1 nailbone 03-18-07 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-16-07, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Oopsie... forgot to leave a space before all of those asterisks so you could see the whole question.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-07, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
I don't think anyone on this board will get the answer to this kind of question. What do you think we are, a bunch of boozehounds?

I had to google after I answered, and I was wrong.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Well, I know I didn't get it right. And I'm still not sure, 'cause when I googled it after guessing none of the recipes that came up included lemons (or limes). *shrug*

Tribe sent springtime flowers! blogging's scary
*Sits and waits patiently for tomorrow's answer*

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
>Well, I know I didn't get it right. And I'm still
>not sure, 'cause when I googled it after guessing none
>of the recipes that came up included lemons (or limes).
>*shrug*

You use bar mix (like Lemix) for the lemon (or lime) taste.

03-16-07, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Yeah. I kinda figured the sweet/sour mix called for in most of them took that place. But, it's not the same as actual lemon or lime juice.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
When I was kid I thought Long Island Iced Tea ws sweet/lemony iced tea with vodka.

Never tried it, but that actually sounds kinda good.

I still don't know the real ingredients, but I do know how to mix an Alabama Slammer, a Bourbon and Branch, or a hurricane.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
When I was kid I thought Long Island Iced Tea ws sweet/lemony iced tea with vodka. GACK! Ahhh, the naivity of sweet youth.

You have not lived until you have had a Long Island Iced Tea. Using premium brands only enhances the experience.

Guess what I am having tonight?

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Tea?

Long Island?

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-07 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

Helps to read the rules first. *red face*

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose. Must See TV

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-07 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

I did love me some L.I. Tea back in the day.

Kimmah Says
--my favorite drink in college. Ah, the memories of a good Long Island Tea that burned your throat.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-07 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

Good question to start off the game on a Friday afternoon, but I've only drunk them -- I've never made them!

I just reread the question and misread a key word. Zipperhead is going to laugh at my reply. Anyways I asked DH if he knew the missing ingredient and he couldn't remember either. We did laugh over the memories of drinking Long Island Iced Teas at the Lock, Stock and Barrel in Rumson, NJ. When we were in college that was the place to get them on the Jersey Shore.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Amazingly, most bars make them wrong!

03-16-07, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
How true! A badly made one can taste like furniture polish (or how I would imagine furniture polish would taste like)

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

03-16-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Mr. Nutz says it's more like battery acid.

03-16-07, 06:59 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
He must be hanging out in some pretty tough bars then.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-16-07, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Dang. Missed it.

Tribe rocked my sig!

03-16-07, 05:25 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
You did?

*checks watch*

Hmmmm... where do you live that it's already past 4 am?

03-16-07, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
I thought we were supposed to answer within a few minutes of reading the question.
I did, and then I googled to see what the answer is. Maybe I don't understand the rules.

Tribe rocked my sig!

03-18-07, 00:34 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
You've got the timing thing right. You just got the answer wrong .

03-16-07, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-07 AT 05:07 PM (EST)

Oops. Even though I'm not playing, I shouldn't be posting answers here, huh?
Tequila
OK -- I deleted it.

03-18-07, 00:50 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
If you don't want to play but want to answer ocassionally, feel free to post what you think the answer is. I have just enough faith in these folks that they will answer without peeking down the thread. Or you could post after the time limit has expired.

This is supposed to be fun for everyone, dood. Play along!

03-18-07, 06:21 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Oh, I still answered (and correctly). I just switched the answer to invisible text between the lines of my reply....

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-07 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

ETA: I'm dumb AND knew the rules.

03-16-07, 05:41 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
I don't think you're supposed to answer here. You're supposed to pm Zipperhead.

Tribe rocked my sig!

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Efff! You're right. Dangit!!!! I'll go edit.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
What alcoholic ingredient is missing from this standard Long Island Iced Tea recipe: cola, vodka, triple sec, gin, lemon (or lime), rum?

I used to love these, but I haven't had a drink since 1981. I'm glad to hear most of the peeps who do drink don't know either. I'm going to hazard a guess in my PM to you, though.

A little story from back in the 70's:

A co-worker had a bad cold. We went to a neighborhood restaurant in downtown Baltimore to have lunch. When she ordered her iced tea, the waitress asked her a question that she did not hear because her ears were blocked up from the cold. She said, "Sure.", not really knowing what she was agreeing with.

When the drink came, she loved it, and started feeling better. She found out it had booze in it, and it was a Long Island iced tea.

After that, we loved them so much that we ordered them carry out on a Friday when we were all bored in the office. Now, on Fridays I would sit in one of our bosses' offices and take the closing stock prices. This was the old days when we had to record them on paper, and figure out the worth of our portfolios. The department I worked for managed the stock portfolios of the insurance companies our company owned.

I was sitting there, talking to my boss, Jim, and writing down stock prices (XON, anyone?) when he suddenly commented that the boys down in the alley must be drinking some pretty strong stuff, because he could smell the whiskey from where he was sitting, 4 floors up. I was at first embarrassed, but finally confessed that we had all drank some LI iced teas. He just laughed, and was kind of surprised that mild little me had been drinking at work. This kind of thing didn't bother him, so he was cool with it.

What category is this, btw? Entertainment or sports. lol? Do I get extra credit for telling a story related to the question?

I'm sure others have their own LI iced tea stories.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Why you get (since you're on the wagon) just a picture of a LLIT.

From the Wikipedia page, which lists the OFFICIAL International Bartenders Association (IBA) recipe, which I can't print here for obvious reasons, and which the zip isn't using, but I don't care because I missed it anyway. This does seem pretty un-drinkable, though.

I would consider that a bad mixture, but with an open mind, and not being on the wagon, I will try one.

03-16-07, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"

They taste like iced tea, if they're made right. The liquor doesn't stand out, even though they use so many different ones.

03-16-07, 11:53 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
I decided to check Wiki after reading your reply. I'm signed up to edit pages now, so I could remove a totally unnecessary and offensive remark about someone named Ben. Must have been made by someone that had one too many LIIT's.

I'll pass on trying it after reading it tastes like actual iced tea. I hate iced tea. (Although the bottled raspberry stuff isn't too bad.)

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
This hardly seems fair to me, since it'd be illegal for me to have a LIIT, but I'll send in a fun answer anyway

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "I guessed and"
now I must know if I am right. I'm going to look it up...
Ooops! I was wrong

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-07 AT 07:38 PM (EST)

How about .... ******?! Edited it out.

One nation, under Romber...

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-16-07, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
and here I thought I would never be able to answer a single question correctly. I love this drink... for all the liquor in it, it doesn't taste like rubbing alcohol.

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
I sent my guess in, but after searching for the recipe, I don't think I came up with the correct answer. (Although I did find a few recipes that list the ingredient I guessed.)

Vintage tribephyl 2006

EMTBGRL 2514 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
My answers in!

Figures that it would be about drinking..However, I am the OT teetotaler that happened to spend two weeks in Bartending College, and also come from a long line of heavy drinkers... I hope that helps me now!

(or I could have done something else with that tuition money.)

Good luck everyone!

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-07 AT 11:47 PM (EST)

uhhh.. ice?

now dashing over to google the answer, since I have no real idea.

edited to add -- yep, I was wrong.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-07, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Bleech!
I haven't had one of these in years, but before I head of to bed... I seem to remember that it is almost all booze. So since we just returned from Mexico I'm going with tequilla.

Tribephylanthropy!
Covering all bases...whiskey?
No tequilla.
No really one of those two.
I'm pretty sure.

03-17-07, 00:34 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
As I'm sure you tell your students... Always read the instructions before beginning the test.

Psst. You're supposed to PM your answer.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Instructions? There were instructions?
Oh, those instructions.

Sorry Zipper, I'll go sit in the corner.

Tribephylanthropy!

03-17-07, 08:49 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"

Up until now, I had no idea you were a stool.

Don't worry. Be Happy.

EMTBGRL 2514 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-07, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
How/ when are we going to find out who guessed right? Is zipperhead going to post the list of names who are still "in" the contest with a correct guess?

I almost guessed "ice" or "sour mix" and went back and re-read the question.

Tricky.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-07, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
I actually did guess ice. The only good ice is alcoholic ice.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-07, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Smart girl. I reread the question after I pm'd my answer. Missed that it was another alcohol. Oh well. Better luck next time!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-07, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
So was I supposed to post that I sent a PM? Cause I did, yesterday.

03-18-07, 12:09 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Don't worry, my next question will be on the teletubbies .

BRING. IT. ON!
That flaming-baby-head-sun-god doesn't scare me!

Well, not much. Only if I've been drinking LIITs without the mix

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-07, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Trivia Challenge QUESTION #1"
Rats, I got it right, but was too busy here to see it and get it answered in the time limit.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •