The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS EYEmail 5/6/02"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-06-02, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS EYEmail 5/6/02"
Hey, all you EYEmail fans! Here 'tis--and only one ho' left to profile, after this one. . .

Tammy Terminated!
Despite second thoughts about Neleh, the alliance between Kathy, Neleh, Paschal, Sean and Vecepia held together and Tammy became the third member of the SURVIVOR jury. Thursday's (May 9, 8/7c) episode finds the castaways all shook up by an unexpected event!

SURVIVOR Profile: Vecepia Towery , 36, an office manager for a software development company, is from Hayward, CA. A U.S. Air Force veteran in police security, she was an inaugural member of the U.S. Air Force Europe Sports Hall of Fame. Vecepia is a graduate of Troy State University in Alabama and enjoys dancing, basketball, volleyball and tennis. Her luxury item is a notebook of her poetry.

Previous Profiles:

2/19 Gabriel Cade
2/25 Patricia Jackson
3/4 Sean Rector
3/11 Neleh Dennis
3/18 Sarah Jones
3/25 Rob Mariano
4/1 Robert DeCanio
4/8 Tammy Leitner
4/15 Zoe Zanidakis
4/22 NO Profile!
4/29 Kathy Vavrick O'Brien

Previous Boots:

2/28 Peter Harkey
3/7 Patricia Jackson
3/13 Hunter Ellis
3/20 Sarah Jones
3/28 Gabriel Cade
4/4 Gina Crews
4/11 Rob Mariano
4/18 John Carroll
4/25 Zoe Zanidakis
5/2 Tammy Leitner

Not Profiled Yet:

Paschal English

Lunch break is almost over, munson--get back to it!

GT

Where there's smoke, there's toast.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/6/02 munson 05-06-02 1
 IMO... sleeeve 05-06-02 2
   I don't get this profile theory JeffGator 05-06-02 4
       RE: I don't get this profile theory diamond 05-06-02 5
           RE: I don't get this profile theory George Tirebiter 05-06-02 6
               RE: I don't get this profile theory diamond 05-06-02 7
 another gimme????? weltek 05-06-02 3
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/6/02 SurvivinDawg 05-07-02 8
 Darn!!!!!!!!!!!! sorgee 05-07-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-06-02, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/6/02"
Thanks for posting, GT. I care, even if no one else does. I haven't received the last three EYEmails so I'd be lost without you.

Doesn't look to be of much use as a spoiler but one could speculate that Vee is safe this week and Paschal makes F4 if the profilee is safe the week of their profile, as has been the trend (except for Sarah, anyway.)

all shook up by an unexpected event!

All shook up? Elvis visits Soliantu? That sure is unexpected!!!

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-06-02, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "IMO..."
This is proof that Paschal is safe this week. Take him off your possible boot lists, cause he ain't going anywhere!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-02, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I don't get this profile theory"
This is proof that Paschal is safe this week. Take him off your possible boot lists, cause he ain't going anywhere!
--While I agree with you 100% sleeeve that Paschal is probably safe, I fail to see how this "profile theory" is proof. I mean, this theory is obviously far from perfect--Gina, Hunter, John, and Peter were never profiled and yet they were booted. Is there something I'm missing?

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."--Bobby Hill
--"I will cut the head off of whoever it is that did this. I'm gonna take them out. I'm gonna slit their throat."

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-06-02, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I don't get this profile theory"
Those four were not on the jury. Historically*, I think, every jury member has been profiled prior to their boot, while those not on the jury (first seven boots) may or may not have been. Therefore, according to this theory, since Paschal has not been profiled, he cannot be booted yet.

(*If you can call a sample size of one season "history". The profiling only started with Africa, right? I don't remember seeing it any earlier, although I could be wrong.)

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-06-02, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I don't get this profile theory"
Yes, diamond--it started with S3. Last week, I posted some extra SeeBS email info I'd gotten, for comparison (looking for trivia,) and although I wasn't signed up for them from the beginning, I'm not even sure they started at the beginning of that season.

John Carroll is actually the first jury member NOT profiled. This season, Gina, Hunter, Peter, and John were not/will not be profiled. Paschal is the only player left.

Given the short history we've had with these, it's all the more impressive to me that people like sleeeve can discern a pattern at all.

GT

Where there's smoke, there's toast.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-06-02, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I don't get this profile theory"
Thanks, GT. Heh, shows you what happens when you don't read closely. I didn't realize that your "not profiled yet" list only included those still in the game, so I didn't notice that John hadn't been profiled. Oops.

I do know that they definitely did the profiles from the beginning of S3, because I was signed up back then and distinctly remember getting the first one before the season started (I had personal reasons for taking notice of the very first profilee). For some reason, I haven't been getting them during S4, though, and I've been too lazy to sign up again.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-02, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "another gimme?????"
There is a lot of uneccessary talk of Vecepia this week. All clues seem to be pointing at her for some reason. Maybe it's a boot, maybe it's finally a story line about her. Maybe she's our IC winner. Ugh, I hate this.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-02, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/6/02"
Thanks for posting, GT!

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-02, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Darn!!!!!!!!!!!!"
i was working on another one of my wacky theories, but it centered around paschal getting the ol' boot.

however, i am going to assume(and you know what they say happens when you assume) that he doesn't get booted this week. o'well, guess my theory will have to wait for another wee.

DARN!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Don't do the action if you can't handle the reaction. ~deborah briggs

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •