The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"First wedding Picture"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-20-02, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"First wedding Picture"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-02 AT 11:43 PM (EST)

Hey! I was only checking to see how the quality of the photo was and accidentally posted! Oh well. Here's a slightly blotchy picture of us. I can't seem to get the quality right without the picture being huge, so I guess this is it for now!

I will post nice ones soon, so wait for those!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: First wedding Picture LadyT 08-20-02 1
 RE: First wedding Picture MandyM 08-20-02 2
 RE: First wedding Picture Asrai 08-20-02 3
 WOW!!! Jizzy 08-20-02 4
 RE: First wedding Picture SherpaDave 08-21-02 5
   RE: First wedding Picture katem 08-21-02 6
 RE: First wedding Picture I_AM_HE 08-21-02 7
 *Swoon* Red Lady 08-21-02 8
 RE: First wedding Picture sticks 08-21-02 9
 RE: First wedding Picture PackMan 08-21-02 10
 RE: First wedding Picture Femme 08-21-02 11
 RE: First wedding Picture northernlights 08-21-02 12
 RE: First wedding Picture anotherkim 08-21-02 13
 RE: First wedding Picture samiam 08-21-02 14
 RE: First wedding Picture Sheila 08-21-02 15
 RE: First wedding Picture YumYumsAngel007 08-21-02 16
 RE: First wedding Picture mistofleas 08-21-02 17
 Starstruck! moonbaby 08-21-02 18
 RE: First wedding Picture Ronnet 08-21-02 19
 RE: First wedding Picture Tinkerbell 08-21-02 20
 RE: First wedding Picture Bebo 08-21-02 21
 RE: First wedding Picture L82LIFE 08-21-02 22
 RE: First wedding Picture GeorgiaBelle 08-21-02 23
 RE: First wedding Picture PepeLePew13 08-21-02 24
 RE: First wedding Picture Drive My Car 08-21-02 25
 RE: First wedding Picture Bert 08-21-02 26
 YOWZA! dabo 08-21-02 27
 RE: First wedding Picture herekittykitty 08-21-02 28
 RE: First wedding Picture RudyRules 08-21-02 29
 RE: First wedding Picture Kermit the Vixen 08-22-02 30
 RE: First wedding Picture Swami 08-22-02 31
 RE: First wedding Picture Mon Cherie 08-23-02 32
 RE: First wedding Picture true 08-24-02 33
 IThanks a lot CG... I have tears in... Naked 08-24-02 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-02, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Breathtaking was the first word that entered my mind and I will leaveit at that

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-20-02, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: First wedding Picture"
OMH! This is such a romantic pic! I love it! I love how you are looking into each other's eyes...and you have to give your man some credit here........given your pose......if I were a guy....my eyes would NOT be gazing deeply in your eyes!

Smoochies and keep them coming! I can't wait to see the rest!

MM "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time." - Vince Lombardi

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-02, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Just amazing, CG! I can't wait for more pics!

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-02, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "WOW!!!"
A VERY nice pic, CG!!! VERY NICE!!!

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Wow! That's such a great shot! And his hand is exactly where I'd want mine to be on my wedding night, too.

Ridiculous Lucky Cap'n Rabbit King, Lucky Cap'n Rabbit King Nuggets are for the youth!
Criminals From the Neck Up

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-21-02, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: First wedding Picture"
>Wow! That's such a great shot!
>And his hand is exactly
>where I'd want mine to
>be on my wedding night,
>too.

BAD SHERPS !!!!! Down boy, down

CG, great photo, you look gorgeous, and CB is veeeery cute

More please .....

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
I'll send Ms. Bebo to spank Sherps. Wait he'd like that too much !!!!!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: First wedding Picture"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-02 AT 01:33 AM (EST)

beautiful pic! and if i was away when you got hitched, CONGRATS!!!

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "*Swoon*"
Wowzaa! Both romantic and alluring! Congratulations!
You both look so happy and in love!

Regards,

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-21-02, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

Congratulations again, CG.

Please post more.

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-21-02, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Simply beautiful, CG. This is a great photo. Please share more.

We are not in a position in which we have nothing to work with. We already have capacities, talents, direction, missions, callings. - Abraham Maslow

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the driveway before it has stopped snowing. - Anonymous

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-21-02, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Oh how perfect... CG, you are beautiful and that's a great picture.

Femme

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Wow!!!! Like Trish said, that picture is breathtaking! You made a beautiful bride and the CanadaGroom is looking pretty darn good too! Can't wait to see more...

This reminds me, I've been thinking about my wedding pictures lately because our friends are making plans for our 25th anniversary party next year. The thought of seeing our 25 year old wedding picture in the paper does not thrill me at all! If you want a good chuckle, check out pictures in your local paper of people who are celebrating their 25th. It's not pretty! I mean, the pictures were very nice in 1978 but they look so funny now. CG, what do you say? Think I could borrow your picture and cut and paste our faces onto it? Pleeeease!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Best. Wedding. Picture. Ever.

I am serious--that is an amazing portrait. Can't wait to see what you think are the "good ones". Beautiful dress, BTW. Cute hubby, too .

Just because I have standards, they call me a b*tch. Diana Ross

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Absolutely gorgeous. I just LOVE weddings *sniffle*

God used to be my co-pilot, but then we crashed in the Andes and I had to eat Him.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Stunning picture CanadaBride! I can't wait to see the "nice" pictures. Simply Marvelous!

YumYumsAngel007 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-02, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail YumYumsAngel007 Click to send private message to YumYumsAngel007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: First wedding Picture"
::tear:: wonderful picture, hun!

Koko was on the porch, trying to catch mosquitos on the screen, the problem being that they were all on the outside. "And you're supposed to be a smart cat," Qwilleran said.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: First wedding Picture"
*gulp* CG honey, if that's the bad picture the good ones are gonna blow our computers out!

What an incredible picture. The way you two are posed is wonderful and the stairs that you're reclining on are a very romantic setting. It has a very "Gone With The Wind" quality to it.

And let me add my "jaw drop" agreement with Slurpee, I wouldn't be looking into your eyes either!

--thinks that CanadaGroom is the Luckiest.Guy.Ever

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Starstruck!"
Love this, CG! You look like a couple of movie stars!

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-21-02, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Very beautiful CG.

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Gorgeous Canada Girl!!! Can't wait to see more!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Cool, cool, cool! I love pictures that go beyond the traditional "Everybody stand straight and smile right at the camera".

Awesome pic!

all evil is seductive and Ms. Bebo is most certaintly the most evil of them all !!!!! -katem

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: First wedding Picture"
This picture is beautiful. You are truly a stunning bride, CG. Mr. CG's looking great, too. I love the style of this photo, it's so romantic. Thank you for sharing this with us.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: First wedding Picture"
That is a wonderful picture. I agree with the rest, can't wait to see more. You make a beautiful couple.

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: First wedding Picture"
That's a great picture, CW! I like how the starkness of your white dress and your hubby's black outfit mixes with a great background setting of the black-and-grey stone steps. It's almost as if the picture was actually in black and white but only the skin is colourized for effect!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: First wedding Picture"
OH WOW!!!
I showed up late, and Stunning, Breathtaking, and Beautiful were already used.
It is those all those.

Perfect!

Thank You
Made my day

Buggy- feeling all gushy now, and wants to kiss her own Hubby

Bert 170 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bert Click to send private message to Bert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Are there any adjectives left? At all? Okay, here's one. You look splendiferous! Great picture!

-Bert

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "YOWZA!"
Wow, what an incredibly marvelous wedding pic, definitely a keeper! A lot of future brides will be downloading this one to show their photogs, this is definitely one to hang above the fireplace. Yowza!

SMILES ARE FREE

herekittykitty 167 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail herekittykitty Click to send private message to herekittykitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: First wedding Picture"
purrfect!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Wow,
What a beautiful, romantic picture!
Let's see more!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: First wedding Picture"
What a fabulous picture! I hope they are all as artistic as this one! Congrats on finding such a wonderful photographer (and, of course, such a wonderful husband!)

-----------------------
Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Holy cow, CG! I want a photo like that from my wedding (too late, alas!) I love the intimacy of the pic, and the symbolism of the stairway. Brilliant, brilliant & beautiful. You two are HOT.

Congratulations again!

Swami

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-23-02, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: First wedding Picture"
Beautiful, CG, just beautiful! I love the more candid--like pictures, the love just shows! I'm looking forward to seeing more. And welcome back!

Mon

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.~ Helen Keller

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-02, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: First wedding Picture"
What an absolutly stunning photograph. Congrats CG!

true
Gotta love the shallow, the deep will drown you -Buggy

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-24-02, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "IThanks a lot CG... I have tears in my eyes now."
I always cry at weddings....

You guys look so much in love. Congratulations again...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •