The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-15-04, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5"
Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5 - Ice Cream and Milkshakes

Oh what a world it would be, if every week could be like this one. I've finally gotten the time to watch Survivor again and, as usual, this week didn't disappoint. Lots of stuff happened this episode, and I'm sure we all have our opinions of the survivors based on them. Well this is the thread to voice your opinions! Just list the 12 remaining survivors in the order that you like them and then, if you wish, a short explanation why. So let's get rough and ready!

Position. Name (Position 4 Weeks Ago)

1. Rory (11)
2. Scout (5)
3. Chad (2)
4. Eliza (17)
5. Chris (3)
6. John K. (12)
7. Lisa (6)
8. Twila (10)
9. Julie (9)
10. Lea (7)
11. Ami (15)
12. Leann (13)

Dolly was #1 4 weeks ago.
John P. was #8 4 weeks ago.
Mia was #14 4 weeks ago.
Brady was #4 4 weeks ago.
Travis was #16 4 weeks ago.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Well, there's definitely been a huge turnabout in my list, with some survivors doing complete 180s. The first of which is Rory, who captures this week's #1 from out of nowhere. I must admit, you did seem a little annoying at first, but this week you proved yourself to exercise a strategy that few survivors seem to be able to pull off: sitting down and shutting up. You let Travis sink himself. You're definitely a smart player who understands tribal dynamics and how to stick around. A well deserved #1 Rory, let's hope you can hold onto it next week!

- Next on our list of surprises is Eliza, who jumps up 13 places from 17-4 to win this week's Greatest Gainer Award. You've definitely calmed down since the beginning and seem to be getting along quite well with your tribe. It also appeared that this week, you took a bit of a power role in discussing the vote so maybe we'll see you calling the shots at Yasur soon. Congratulations on this award, Eliza!

- Also holding their high positions on the chart this week are Chad and Scout. Chad, I still admire the game you're playing and you haven't really done anything to drop yourself. Scout, you've gained the respect of your entire tribe and I must commend you for that. Way to do the split this week; I think you did an awesome job

Seeing that it is almost 1 a.m., I'm going to sign off for this week. Post those lists because I'm really looking forward to reading them!

"I'll need a big spoon because I have a big mouth."

Top 5 FLL Castaways
1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Amber Brkich (10 weeks at #1)
3. Heidi Strobel (9 weeks at #1)
4. Lex Van Den Burghe (7 weeks at #1)
5. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
5. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5 emydi 10-15-04 1
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5 Leigh 10-15-04 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5 PlumBlossom 10-15-04 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5 toddE 10-15-04 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5 spacey 10-15-04 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5 I_AM_HE 10-15-04 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5 Das Mole 10-18-04 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5 ShowMeTheWinner 10-19-04 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5 whoami 10-19-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5"
1. Chad (1)--He didn't fall in a volcano so he's still my no. 1

2. Chris(2)--He won the RC for them and was great doing it!!

3. Twila (5)--She is kickin' it with the boys!! I love it.

4. Lea (8)--He was chief, got a better tribe, thanks to Scout, I like him more

5. John K (7)-He is a strong competitor, won IC for them and he isn't everyone else!!

6. Julie (11)-She was on the winning tribe so she was edited much better this week, she's still blech but the rest of them are blecher

7. Eliza (10)-Why didn't she work her magic and team up with the guys and Lisa to oust Ami??

8. Lisa (6)--Ditto--if you liked Bubba get to it, you've changed before, continue to do it!!!

9. Leann (3)--The following of Ami will be her downfall

10. Ami (4)--WHOA she's a Feminazi-her comment-"People get themselves voted off" may come back to bite her in the butt!!

11. Rory (9)--Absolutely no play to save himself and his alliance partner Bubba--DON'T PRAY--CONNIVE!!!

12. Scout (13)--She is weak and she picked a weak team!!! What the heck was she thinking??

______

Bubba (12)--OMH--GET together with Lisa Eliza and Rory and oust Ami--don't just lay back and take it!!!

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Leigh 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-15-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Leigh Click to send private message to Leigh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5"
1. Scout (2) - Love her, she makes such a great chief
2. Chad (3) - Strong and steady, good job in challenges!
3. Ami (1) - Moved down a bit because of some of your comments
4. John (4) - Still cute, awesome showing at the challenges
5. Twila (6) - Saw a fun side of her this week, think she is more comfortable with her new tribe
6. Lea (7) - Not much good or bad here
7. LeeAnn (5) - Didn't make much impression this week, so you've slid down my list
8. Julie (10) - She moves up, just because I liked her this week
9. Lisa (11) - Made a good choice picking her new tribe. Showed spirit and fun this week.
10. Rory (13) - Least you were smart enough to let Bubba take the fall first.
11. Eliza (12) - You can't leave too soon for my tastes.

Bubba was (9) last week, I wasn't sorry to see him go.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-15-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5"
1. Chad (1)
2. Twila (2)
3. John K. (4)
4. Leann (5)
5. Lea (6)
6. Ami (3)
7. Julie (8)
8. Scout(7)
9. Lisa (9)
10. Rory (12)
11. Eliza (10)
12. Chris (13)

Travis was #11 last week.

an IceCat original

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-15-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5"
1. Eliza--by a mile, the only reason I have begun to enjoy this season.
VERY BIG GAP
2. Rory--he seems to be playing now.
BIG GAP AGAIN, don't really much care about the rest
3. Chad--gimpy hasn't let his handicap slow him down, seems like a good guy.
4. Julie--cause I am all about nudity.
5. John K.--because he's so toast but hasn't given up yet.
6. Lea--I am not into his bossy persona but he's all right.
7. Ami-I liked her better before she f'ed up the challenge and declared eternal sisterhood.
8. Twila--less annoying than before, now that she has some other masculine people around her.
9. LeeAnn--whoever she is, she's not as bad as the next three.
10. Chris--another challenge you bungled, but your team still won. You could say you were trying to throw it if you want.
11. Scout--nice job picking teams there, genius.
12. Lisa--you are very unpleasant to look at/listen to and you must.go.now. Eliza, please engineer a Lisa ouster ASAP.

spacey 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-15-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spacey Click to send private message to spacey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5"
Still number 1 for the third week in a row...

1. Leanne (1,1) Something about her that I like, seems level headed but needs to pick up her game to stay #1
2. Twila (5,3) Moved up because Ami to a huge fall in my eyes
3. Lisa (6,4) Same as above. She is playing the game.
4. John K (8,5) Only moved up because Ami moved down
5. Eliza (9,7) Playing the game
6. Lea (7,8) Same as John
7. Chris (3,9) Won the award challenge
8. Chad (10,11) boring
9. Julie (13,12) maybe will start playing the game now
10. Rory (14,13) Moved up because I dislike the next two even more. Looks like a charater turn around ala Kathy is coming for him.
11. Ami (2,2) Huge drop in my eyes. I did not like her statements about not sharing coconut skill with boys. She came across as a man hater this time. Getting to full of herself. Her mean side is starting to show.
12. Scout (10,12) Worthless. Everytime I watch her in a challenge I can't believe they haven't voted her off yet. Loses everyone for them. At least she had the good sense to sit out a running challenge.

Travis was number 6 last week.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-04, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5"
1. Twila (1)
2. Lea (4)
3. Chad (2)
4. Eliza (12)
5. Chris (6)
6. Lisa (5)
7. Ami (3)

**gap** (last 5 are basically tied - Julie gets the top spot mostly because Scout and Leann had to move down, and I didn't want to move Rory or John up that far - neither did I feel Rory deserved that big of a drop, so John K. stays at the bottom)

8. Julie (11)
9. Scout (8)
10. Leann (7)
11. Rory (10)
12. John K. (13)

Travis was #9 last week - another person dumbed themselves out of the game. sheesh.

----------------

Twila - loved her feeling at home with the guys. keeps the #1 ranking, but Lea's challenging again for his second #1.

Lea - taking charge and doing great again after a slight drop.

Eliza - smartest person in the tribe by realizing getting rid of the men may not be the best strategy. i'm sure you'll fall again, but good thinking this week.

Lisa - easy to see you're out of the loop unfortunately, but i liked seeing you wanting to welcome Rory and Bubba.

Ami - decided to take on the b!tch mantle this week, and it wasn't attractive. while understandable that you'd be upset about Travis' signals, i'm not sure you thought things through completely. and not wanting to share the coconut was just plain petty. will give her the benefit of the doubt for now and keep her above the people i don't have any strong feelings about one way or the other, for now.

Scout - clear leader, but bad choices, especially ignoring Eliza's input on the voting.

Rory - meh. think you and Bubba could have worked it harder, maybe swinging Eliza and Lisa who surprisingly seemed to be in agreement. also hurt the team at IC.

Julie, Leann, John K. - invisible and boring.

----------------
Greatest Gainer: Eliza (+8) for strategic thinking.

The Dave: Ami (-4) for being a b!tch.

Join the Coalition of the Duped and the Decieved - Vote John Kerry!

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-18-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5"
#. Name(# last week)(#'s since start(incl. this week))(avg. pos.)

Like:
1. John K.(2)(4,3,2,1)(2.5)
Moves up b/c Lisa moves down. Plus, I like him.
2. Julie(3)(1,1,3,2)(1.75)
Actually spoke this week!! Hooray! She's not a mute! She moves up as well b/c Lisa moves down.
3. Ami(4)(10,4,4,3)(5.25)
Moves up b/c...guess why. Lisa moves down.
4. Lisa(1)(10,7,1,4)(5.5)
Moves down b/c Lisa moves down...oh wait. No, but really, she only moves down b/c I just don't like her as much..not sure why. I still like her, but she just moves down b/c I feel like it..
Neutral:
5. Lea(5)(16,9,5,5)(8.75)
Meh.
6. Leann(7)(7,6,7,6)(6.5)
Meh.
7. Scout(8)(12,10,8,7)(9.25)
Meh.
Dislike:
8. Chad(6)(4,5,6,8)(5.75)
No me gusta.
9. Twila(11)(16,14,11,9)(12.5)
Liking her more. Still don't like her, but at least she's not a big biotch anymore. She's a small biotch.
Can't stand:
10. Eliza(10)(8,8,10,10)(9.)
Still can't stand her.
Despise and/or detest:
11. Chris(9)(11,11,9,11)(10.5)
Can't believe he dropped that ring. What a doofus. Don't like his hair either.
12. Rory(13)(14,13,13,12)(13.)
Still hate him. There's no way he'll move up from last position, unlike Twila and Lea. Watch. Now I'll end up moving him up next week.

R.I.P.
1.Brady(n/a)(2,2)(2.)
2.Mia(n/a)(5)(5)
3.John P.(n/a)(6)(6)
4.Travis(12)(13,12,12)(12.3333)

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-19-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5"
Why are there so few people doing the fanatics list this week? What happened to everyone?!

Love:
1. Ami
Awww... I think Ami's just upset coz the boys were muscling in on her harem . Come on, look at it from her point of view. One tribe full of women where she was the Queen Bee (arguably the strongest woman who controlled everything) and now she had to compete with the guys, both physically and strategically. The boys' arrival kinda screwed up her #1 tribe position, so I won't blame her for being somewhat crabby this week. Anyway, she regains her #1 position on this list coz there's no doubt in my mind that she's a great Survivor player. Always thinking of the next step to take, and again makes the decision in her tribe without her other tribemates thinking that she's in control (uh-huh... Scout is the 'leader'. ... right...).

2. Leann
I don't know. I just like her. She just seems really nice. Chalk it up to my personal bias.

3. John K
YESSS.... So glad that Mark Burnett decided to embark on his Save The Eye Candies project.

Like:
4. Lea
Hehe... I think there's no doubt that he chose his team on the basis of Rory's abscence!

5. Lisa
She's just cheery so I gotta say that I'm starting to like her even though she hasn't exactly made the best decisions game-wise.

6. Twaila
Don't cozy up too much with the men if you wanna get further in the game, Twaila!

OK:
7. Chad
He really hasn't done anything special game-wise yet.

8. Julie
(See above). Though I suppose it's about to change next week

9. Chris
Hasn't done anything impressive yet although I have a feeling that he's really calling the shots for the men but letting Sarge be the facade. Notice how Sarge defers to him when it comes to voting Rory off and how he's closely connected to Chad.

Bottom Dwellers:
10. Eliza
Almosssstttt made a stupid mistake of shooting her own foot by contemplating to vote the women off. Yeah, 'great strategy'. Ally with 6 men and be the 7th wheel! And she ain't no Rob C who can get through the game back-stabbing everyone.

11. Scout
She just doesn't appeal to me, and I'm one of the few people who loves Grandma Jan!

12. Rory
Got better during the last couple of episodes and definitely acquitted himself from my Hate column. But he's still last although...

RIP. Travis
would definitely earn the bottom position after his major, major GUFU this week. What the heck was he thinkin'??? I watched the Early Show where he was giving himself a pat in the back by saying people will call him a genius if his plan had worked.
Newsflash: The plan won't work in the first place! There's no way for Chris and the other guys to know if John K were going to be loyal to the men since his head was so obviously on the chopping block just a day ago! Dumb, dumb strategy. And worse since he was caught openly discussing his dumb, dumb strategy.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-19-04, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-04 AT 10:26 PM (EST)

#1.-Lea (1)
#2.-Chris (2)
#3.-Chad (3)
#4.-Twila (4)
#5.-John K. (5)
#6.- Julie (8)
#7.-Leann (6)
#8.-Eliza (10)
#9.-Lisa (9)
#10.-Rory (13)
#11.-Scout (12)
#12.-Ami (11)

Not much change Ami down 1, Did not like her attitude.
Rory was playing the game more this week by voteing with the women. Did you hear the one about the two different ways to argue with a women? Neither one works. Does Rory know this?

WHOAMI
I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Edit becouse of mistakes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •