The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-14-09, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
My, oh my. Could this be the most dreck-filled night EVER on Amerian Idol? This occuring on a night with potentially an endless choice of songs? And this is the best we can do?

Bette Midler, Lionel Richie/Diana Ross, and two - YES TWO - Bryan Adams songs? Wow...

But on to the rankings, tonight supplied based on dreckiness.

Little to no dreckiness
-------------------------
(1) Adam - The only one tonight that showed any level of 'fun' in his song selection, and the most creativity of all. He did very good tonight. I can't knock him for anything. Great song choice, great spin on it, and FUN.

(2) Allison - You picked one of those songs done WAY TOO MUCH on Idol, and yet you made it work once again. Your vocals again were impeccable, and as always your rock side shows through effortlessly.

(3) Kris - You switched it up yet again and just stook by the mic stand and delivered a very heart-filled performance. I'm with Kara. I loved it.

A modest helping of dreckiness
---------------------------------
(4) Anoop - You came through on a song i thought would be a terrible choice, but your vocals were strong. You got lucky tonight, i think.

(5) Matt - You picked the better of the two drecky Bryan Adams songs, but you were WAY off on the vocals tonight. What was up with your voice? Not a good night for you.

A double order of supersized dreck
-----------------------------------
(6) Danny - Oh my. Danny...what the $#@& were you thinking? "Endless Love"? Danny? Holy crap, man. You are considered to be right up there with Adam, and of ALL THE SONGS, you pick this?! Very disappointed, and the performance was bad.

(7) Lil - Your "Crap Song Selection" streak continues. Wow. I thought you would come through tonight with a decent selection, but, next to Danny, yours was even worse. Wow. And the performance stunk too. You need to go home.

Overall, a disappointing evening. Hoping for MUCH better next week.

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... mtb002 04-14-09 1
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... mhdallas 04-15-09 2
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... vince3 04-15-09 3
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... IdolFan77K 04-15-09 4
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... Glow 04-15-09 5
   RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... emydi 04-15-09 9
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... emydi 04-15-09 6
   RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... nailbone 04-15-09 15
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... Corvis 04-15-09 7
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... DoodleBug 04-15-09 8
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... Ahtumbreez 04-15-09 10
   RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... emydi 04-15-09 11
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... TanNymph 04-15-09 12
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... mrc 04-15-09 13
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... TxMom2011 04-15-09 14
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... nailbone 04-15-09 16
   RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... Ahtumbreez 04-15-09 17
   RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... DoodleBug 04-15-09 18
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... Belle Book 04-15-09 19
 RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The... zazzy 04-15-09 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mtb002 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-14-09, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtb002 Click to send private message to mtb002 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
I agree with everything except I'd put Danny at 5, Lil at 6 and Matt at 7. His caterwauling is much more offensive to me than Lil's #####-poor song choices. Also, just personal preference, I liked Allison tonight more than Adam. Love me some Adam, but DH walked by and asked what musical "Born to Be Wild" was from.

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-09, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
1 - Adam. If for no other reason, the fact that he actually 'performed' rather than just stand/sit and sing makes him far more memorable than any of the others. This is the difference between a future 'idol' and a hotel act. I love 'Born to be Wild' and, even though I don't think it was the best thing he's done so far, it was still great and still stands out way above the rest of the pack. What an incredible voice.
2 - Allison. I'm really trying to like her, but it's getting a little hard. Boring song that's been played to death. It sounded flat at first, got a little pitchy in places, and then did enough to at least make her better than any of the others except Adam.
3 - (If there has to be a #3) - Anoop. I don't get the clothes, I sincerely hated the song choice, and I frankly find him dull as dishwater - but the vocals weren't bad.
4 - Kris. Wait a minute - I forgot what he sang. But then again, I forgot it seconds after it was over. Enough said.
5 - Danny. Like Lil for Simon, he's turning out not to be the singer that I once thought he was. It's a shame, really, because he is talented - but for some reason, he insists on hiding it lately. (And a harp? WTF?)
6 - Lil - Took a great song and made it just okay. She's bottom 3 for sure - and deservedly so.
7- Matt. It's just flat out time for him to go already. He took a horrible song and, unbelievably, made it worse. Go away.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-09, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
This is from the guy who Adam traumatized with the Twilight Ring of Fire a couple of weeks ago:

1. Adam - Just give it to him now and spare us the remaining 5 or so weeks of potential dreck

Rest: *gong*

IdolFan77K 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-09, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IdolFan77K Click to send private message to IdolFan77K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
How weird was it to have Quentin Tarantino on there as a mentor?? OMG.
Check out this guy's recap of last night's performances -- so so funny!
http://weblogs.cltv.com/entertainment/tv/metromix/2009/04/video_american_idol_top_7_reca.html

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
This judging pairs thing is not good. All contestants should be judged the same way! You know? Like by the same judges. Is it funny that the Simon/Paula tag team got to judge Allison, Adam, Danny and Lil? Am I supposed to think that’s a coincidence? Get rid of Randy. That will fix everything. His ridiculous critique of Kris is why this two at a time judging is so not fair. I can think of 100 things to help them come in at the one hour mark. Cut down the intro. (We watched Ryan come down the stairs for heaven’s sake!) Cut off the fans when they’re screaming for the producers favorites. (Seriously. We don’t have time for Adam to take it all in. Those fans would scream for hours.) Cut out the Coke stool chatter. (Why do we care if Danny is learning to play the guitar if we’re never going to see him play the guitar?) Get rid of Randy. Seriously. He’s stupid.

Quentin Tarantino was a better judge than he was a mentor.

Adam “Born To Be Wild” – pffft. I mean, whatever. This guy is so far out of this league. How much do you think they’re paying him to perform every week? Come on. Crazy lightning. Crazy stage antics. Crazy vocals. That was insane. What’s not to love? I wish the song choice was better but who cares. And then! Simon brought up RHPS and Adam’s all “I love that movie!” Freakin teases.

On to the rankings:

Kris “Falling Slowly” – Randy is crazy. Kris was the best of the night. Again. He got screwed over by stupid Randy’s idiotic comment. And then they cut Kara off in the middle of a sentence while she was praising him. Typical. *sigh* I should have voted.

--huge gap--

Anoop “Everything I Do” – very pretty. This was my favorite Anoop performance so far. I bet the recording of that is lovely. He’d have to sing, like, all ballads on his album.

--big gap--

Danny “Endless Love” – he seemed less annoying this week. I like him better with the glasses. I thought the second half of the song was 100 times better than the first half. But a harp? A harp?

--gap--

Matt “To Really Love a Woman” – I don’t know what he’s doing. Parts of that were really good and I think those are the parts where he’s not trying too hard.

--big gap--

Allison “Don’t Want to Miss a Thing” – right up there with Adam? What? That must have been a joke. That was a mess. I bet the recording is good though. This was more gaspy than Archuletta. The good news? She's the best hope the girls have this year. The bad news? That's not saying much when Lil is the only other girl.
Lil “The Rose” – man, this girl. That was horrible. If somebody would have only seen the first and last performances of the night, they’d think this was the Gong Show. I’m pretty convinced she just cannot sing. If we ever needed proof that “the pimp spot” is sometimes just coincidence? This was it. And I have no desire to find out what my DVR cut off this week.

"What he does is original, deliberate, and intentional. He knows what he's doing and why. He is so superior to any of the other contestants that he really doesn't even belong there." - Tahj

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"

But a harp? A harp?

i'm surprised that they didn't have the harpist wear a mask of dead wife I really can't stand him

04-15-09, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
omh that was bad and this list is hard to do bc of the overall suckiness

1. Adam-this was for his performance which was awesome.not his best vocal but I like campy Adam so much! Simon was right tho that more people probably liked last week better...but they're boring

2. Anoop-this was his best performance but he really is very boring what happened to him? I groaned when I heard it was Bryan Adams but he did ok

3. Kris-this was ok, those darn monkey faces tho

4. Lil-I liked the gospel part but I really liked how she talked balk to Simon...she did what they said and they still get on her. I knew when she did that she would be the new VFTW choice

5. Allison-I did not like this at all..I hate the song and they do it every year...they are overpimping her...

6. Matt-ugh I said another Bryan Adams song...and this was not good

7. Douche-way to whore the dead wife with the cheesiest cheeseball song..I'm surprised the producers didn't have pictures of her flashing in the background...not one note was on key, and he did those stupid hand gestures that QT told him not to...

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
When was the last time they even mentioned his dead wife?

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-15-09, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
Adam - He really is far and away the best of this season.

Anoop - Anoop was back showing what he can do. It's probably too little, too late, but if he can continue to find his groove maybe he'll be the surprise comeback kid.

Matt - I thought this was okay, but not great.

Allison - Worst Allison performance so far. She just didn't sing the beginning of the song well at all. Got better toward the end, but she wasn't feeling it and neither were we.

Danny - Again, the verses suck and the chorus is good. He can't sing a complete song well.

Kris - I didn't like this at all and did not think his vocals were good. And they were definitely forgettable.

Lil - Poor Lil. She would never have survived this long if Fantasia, Jennifer or LaToya were in this season. Hell, she'd have never made it out of Hollywood. She needs to go home now.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
Well this should be easy....

Adam - he's up here in the clouds above everyone else in his own little rocked out world. He's growing on me. I said in my song prediction post that I was secretly hoping he'd sing "Born to be Wild". It was exactly what I was hoping for in a sea of ballads - the complete and total opposite. Just brilliant for him to select a song like that.

--- WIDE GAP ---

Anoop - I'm a little shocked that he's so high on my list, but that's the kind of night it was! He turned a song around that I actually despise (bad memories) and made me like it. I might actually buy this one. I'm betting the recording of this is super hot.

Kris - I am not familiar with the song, but I thought his performance of it was nice. He was better than the others. I need to listen to it again.

Danny - the ending was better than the beginning after he got his nerves out and could belt out some notes. Not liking the harp. Bring back the glasses.

--- And Your Bottom Three ---

Allison - I have to say it. You can boo me if you want. Ready? David Cook did this so much better last year!! Nuff said.

Matt - Let's see how the pattern goes.... good night, bad night, good night... yeah it's time for a bad night. He tried to do way too much with a not so great song. There are better choices than this. I hope he sticks around though.

Lil - that was dreadful. The whole thing just didn't work. And your talking back looked desperate and unattractive.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
I'm getting so tired of these song choices. I'm starting to think they should do it like Rock Star and let the producers choose the songs and then they have to fight over who sings what. At least the fight would be entertaining.

1. Adam - far and away the best of the night. Not my favorite performance but at least it was memorable.

far below:

2. Kris - love his voice.

3. Anoop - I could switch Kris and Anoop around easily. But Kris is cuter . Anoop did really really well with this song.

tied for last - some due to song choice, some due to gag-reflex, some due to the fact they just don't have it, some due to I just don't like them:

Danny, Lil, Matt and Allison

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

04-15-09, 08:55 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
I'm getting so tired of these song choices. I'm starting to think they should do it like Rock Star and let the producers choose the songs and then they have to fight over who sings what. At least the fight would be entertaining.

amen sister....I like this idea bc then Gokey would be arrested bc he would knife someone if they wanted a song he was "supposed" to sing

Maybe they really need to do a Simon picks your song week...or maybe someone that actually knows something about music to pick the songs...

TanNymph 309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-15-09, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TanNymph Click to send private message to TanNymph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
1. Adam - Very entertaining. His voice still reminds me of Sam Harris. Can't wait to see what he does next.

Giant gap

2. Allison - Not her best. Her outfit looked like a garbage bag. She needs some fashion help. I thought she had a few pitch problems and I don't like when her fist pumps effect her vocals.

3. Kris - Not his best. Not familiar with the song but he sang it allright. A little on the boring side but he is just so darn cute.

4. Anoop - I am not an Anoop fan but the vocal was good. What is with that jacket? Did he get style tips from Allison?

5. Danny - Very boring. First part sounded like he was out of breath. Second part screaming.

6. Matt - I love Matt but that just wasn't that good. There were some Peter Brady moments. I like his Timberfake better.

7. Lil - I give her credit, she did try to do what they asked her to. It was better than last few weeks, but it just didn't work. At least it wasn't a copycat performance.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
1. Kris--Excellent performance. If the show wasn't fixed, I would think I think he had a chance to win.

2. Anoop--Very controlled performance.

3. Adam--The Scorpions called, and they want their lead singer back. Screechirific.

4. Allison--She is better than this performance.

5. Danny--I'm bored--it's the same thing every week.

6. Lil--Hate the song, and her performance didn't help.

7. Matt--I don't remember anyone being so uneven in their performances. He can be really good, and he can suck big-time.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-09, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
I will preface by saying the entire nite sucked - including the worthless advice from QT. My daughter and I spent most of the hour listing songs they SHOULD have sung instead of the crap they screamed - screeched & warbled through.

1. Anoop - you know its a bad nite when I think he was the best - and what was up with that jacket! I betcha he paid good money for it too. At first I thought it was a suit coat with the sleeves cut off. (yeah i know... white sleeves) When do they start making them over? Or have they already and I missed it ???

2. Kris - wasnt as boring as usual - very pretty in fact

3. Adam - I did not like his song choice at all

4. Allison - Worst ever from her - combined with going first will put her in the bottom three again and may make the judges pull out the save

5. Danny - Why this song?

6. Lil - Face it people, she is not good. She took the judges advice and still sucked. She should have gone home hollywood week - just a token diva

7. Matt - good lawd that was painful

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
I put Adam at the top of the list, always. But...

I haven't heard one performance I'd buy on iTunes (except MAYBE "Mad World"), so I wonder how he'd come across on an album. IMO, Kris or Danny or even Allison would be better in that regard. I'd pay to see Adam *perform* any day, but I'm not sure if I'd buy his album. Cook, OTOH, I'll buy albums AND go to concerts.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
I had the inclination to agree, but then I stopped to think . I think it's easier to come out with a good album than to put on a good concert. It all hinges on his songwriters.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
I listen to Mad World every time I get into the car. It is THAT good!

I also listen to my David Cook CD.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-15-09, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
Here's my rankings of the Top 7:

1. Lil -- I honestly thought this was a very good performance! Maybe Lil should keep the gospel flavor longer. It might help.

2. Anoop -- I really liked his performance of the Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves song.

3. Kris -- good performance. Not sure it was great, however.

4. Danny -- really emotional for him, but not my favorite.

5. Allison -- wow, I didn't hear the same thing as the judges did. I thought her performance wasn't good enough.

6. Matt -- not quite the worst but certainly not the best. Bye-bye.

7. Adam -- I hate this performance!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-15-09, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rankings - Top 7 - Songs Of The Cinema"
Rankings (meant to post this before the results show)

So many of last night’s performers seemed nervous. Too bad. Maybe they don’t realize that the top 11 from last year have all done albums or are doing albums that come out later this year. So what if the crowd loved, loved, loved Adam? Have fun with being on AI and in front of millions of people!

1. Tie: Adam and Kris

Adam was extremely entertaining. It was like being at an Adam concert. He certainly got the full lighting pimpage treatment and no critique to speak of from the judges. I am already looking forward to Adam’s returning next season to sing on a results night and blow away any other results night performer that season (meaning the non-AI alums who get to perform on results night).

Kris was stunning with his heartfelt delivery. Tender performance; it was like having Cat Stevens sing one of his emotional songs from his album of greatest hits. Finally, a performance that produced chills! So glad he went with a simple arrangement because last week the band was overshadowing him. Way to grab control back, Kris!

3. Danny --it ended with a strong finish; it had moments that were really good but not his best. Can’t recall what was his best right now…maybe back in Hollywood week with the group of 4. As I’ve posted in the ECST, he sounds like Huey Lewis. I don’t think Huey Lewis would be voted the winner of AI.

4. Anoop-boring but the ending was better than the beginning. He doesn’t have an emotional connection to the audience; I think that’s why Quentin T was telling him to punch his notes--so he could show some emotion.

5. Allison-- flat. Simon’s overt pimpage should save her. Her voice seemed off. It seemed to be showing the strain of the competition. She was much better in this vid from last year, when she had the dark hair and less pressure than AI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbHNN6Npof4

6. Lil -- I appreciated her attempting to do what the judges have been telling her to do every week. Unfortunately she has become the season’s scapegoat. How hard it must have been for her to come out on the stage after Simon dismissed her being in the competition with his comment to Allison about Allison being the only female hope left. Lil’s nerves showed in last night’s performance. She had a lot on the line and a lot to overcome. It may have felt like too much of a burden. This was a great example of how AI messes with performers.

7. Matt -- that was all kinds of bad. I’m guessing the studio performance is better than the live performance once again. He was the most nervous of the group. If he is the boot tonight will he sit behind the piano when he sings for the save or will he just stand in front of the judges?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •