The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All United States TAR?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

phantomphan 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phantomphan Click to send private message to phantomphan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All United States TAR?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-05 AT 07:19 PM (EST)

None of the other TAR's have stayed in the U.S. for this long. Do you guys think that maybe, because they've got little kids on the show, they aren't hiking it around the world? Maybe they're just staying in the U.S. or in North America. What do you guys think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All United States TAR? Armywife 09-28-05 1
 RE: All United States TAR? handmedownworld 09-28-05 2
   REMINDER - No Spoilers Bebo 09-29-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Armywife 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Armywife Click to send private message to Armywife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All United States TAR?"
I think the whole thing is going to be in the states.

handmedownworld 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail handmedownworld Click to send private message to handmedownworld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All United States TAR?"
From what I've heard it is all in North America. I think just the US & Canada maybe. I guess elsewhere on the web there were sightings of the teams in various places while filming was going on.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "REMINDER - No Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-05 AT 05:27 PM (EST)

Please keep discussion of future pit stops within the guidelines. Discussing known information before it airs is considered spoiler information, which is strictly limited to the spoiler forum itself. Posting spoiler information in a bashers or fanatics forum is a violation.

So, it's OK to say, "I wonder if TAR is going to leave the US."

It's not OK to say, "There has been confirmation that TAR has at least one pit stop in country xxxxx" or "Well, teams were spotted in xxxxx".

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •