The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

blondejuligirl 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-02-02, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blondejuligirl Click to send private message to blondejuligirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/2"
Hi all...this is the first time I'm posting on here, so be gentle with me, please. Zoe was on q101 in Chicago this morning, at about 7am. She said a lot of nothing, as usual, but said one thing that MIGHT be of interest. She said that recently she was in Utah with Neleh "and the rest of the original Rotu, except for Robert, who just HAD to do something else." I have absolutely no spoiling skills whatsoever, but it seems to me like she had a chance to repair her relationship with Neleh, if there were problems with it in the first place. Feel free to lock this if it's useless. Thanks all.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/... SurvivinDawg 05-02-02 1
 RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/... frisky 05-02-02 2
   RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/... blondejuligirl 05-02-02 3
       RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/... frisky 05-02-02 5
 RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/... Spidey 05-02-02 4
   Tattoo again weltek 05-02-02 6
 Conflict with Gina spoiler? SurvivinDawg 05-02-02 7
   RE: Conflict with Gina spoiler? managerr 05-02-02 8
   RE: Conflict with Gina spoiler? Bebo 05-02-02 9
 RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/... GuessItRains 05-02-02 10
   RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/... PagongRatEater 05-02-02 11
       RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/... frisky 05-02-02 12
           RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/... Blueville 05-02-02 14
 a verification and sean 411 Fashionista007 05-02-02 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-02, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/2"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-02 AT 09:05 AM (EST)

This is interesting, and it would be good if we could get some sort of timeline on it.

If what she says is true, then no less than seven people gathered in Utah.

As to her "Robert" comment, even if "recently" was mere days ago, there'd be no reason for Robert NOT to be there if he is being booted tonight. Today and tomorrow are the key days for a bootee.

However, I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that Zoe is playing her "look at me trying to put out spoilers" game. We'd better do a Krispy Kreme run before shakes sees this.

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/2"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-02 AT 09:18 AM (EST)

Hi, blondjuligirl!

(I have a question: is the emphasis on the word "HAD" yours, or Zoe's? If it's Zoe's it has a sarcastic ring to it, which is curious because Robert and Zoe seemed to be getting on very well when Zoe left. It could also mean that Zoe wants us to pick up on the fact that Robert was otherwise detained by CBS for interview et al.)

What this info says is that Neleh remained on good terms with all of old Rotu, with the possible exception of Robert. This could be good for Neleh!

I'm not sure, though, that there were ever any problems between Neleh and Zoe. I could see more friction between Tammy and Zoe, or Gabe and the whole gang.

I guess the significance here is that Robert is missing from this reunion; however, it is possible that EPM put her up to this, since her interviews up to this point have been time-wasters for everyone involved.

(Edited my "question" after I read Dawg's post)

blondejuligirl 40 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blondejuligirl Click to send private message to blondejuligirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/2"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-02 AT 09:39 AM (EST)

It was Zoe's emphasis. I tried to quote as close as possible.

And she was definitely being sarcastic about it.

05-02-02, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/2"
Thanks.

Well, we all know what a good lier/actress Zoe is.

I think she's reading from cue cards myself.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/2"
Wasn't it supposed to be immediately after this Utah gathering that John and his tattoo buddies did the deed? If Robert wasn't there, he couldn't have gotten the tattoo with them. Just a thought.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tattoo again"
John said they got the tattoos at a place by Ozzy's star. Ozzy got his star on April 13th-ish according to a newspaper story. That would've put it around the same time as the Utah visit. So yeah, that would put the following people as candidates:

Gabe
Pascal
Neleh
Zoe
Tammy
Kathy

I'm guessing there is officially no spoiler value in the tattoo story. Could've been any of the above people.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Conflict with Gina spoiler?"
In another thresd, Gina said she visited Pappy and Kathy. Now, as I am reading the timelines, it would seem that Pappy and Kathy would be in Utah at the Rotu Reunion just about at the same time.

Now, I think Gina saying "Paschal" was her cover for actually visitng Hunter. But Kathy must be doing one hell of a lot of travelling: She's been reported to have visited or been visited by Hunter, Gina, and now all of Rotu (except Robert, who just HAD to be somewhere else).

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-02-02, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Conflict with Gina spoiler?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-02 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

No, if you reference John's interviews, he references visiting Neleh and watching episode 6 together. I'm guessing that was the old Rotu gathering. It was the last time they were together and managed vote out evil Rob.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Conflict with Gina spoiler?"
>In another thresd, Gina said she visited Pappy and Kathy. Now, as I am reading the timelines, it would seem that Pappy and Kathy would be in Utah at the Rotu Reunion just about at the same time.

Two thoughts:
- We could have two sneaky interviews where they left out pieces of information. Zoe implied that Utah was just a Rotu reunion, but what if there were others there? Since Gina and Neleh had been in the same tribe for awhile, it would not be a stretch that she was out there with them all as well. And Gina could have just limited her Paschal and Kathy comment to lead away from being part of the big group visit, possibly to avoid getting asked a lot of questions about the other players.

- Gina's reference to "a couple of weeks" may not be literal. She may have used "a couple" instead of "a few" just to give a idea of the timeframe. As GT pointed out, there's a lag between the interview and publication, so she may have decided to give a vague answer.

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-02-02, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/2"
I doubt there is any spoiler value to this. If there is, it is that Zoe appears to have rather stupidly tried to hint that Robert maybe couldn't make the reunion because he is about to be booted and makes the morning show rounds. If that was the hint, then Zoe surely threw it in because she knows that he isn't going but is the second most likely target and the most likely target, Tammy, gets the boot.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/2"
I can't see Roberts' absense pointing to an early show appearence. The "Rotu Reunion" already happened in the past so whoever is appearing tomorrow could have certainly attended both. There are lots of non=Early Show reasons for Robert not to go to Utah - plus the fact that it just doesn't seem to be his bag, baby.

05-02-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/2"
If this is a spoiler, it is not because of the Early Show stuff, but because of Robert's absence from the reunion because of conflict, hard feelings, etc.

I guess the bottom line is that Zoe is a liar liar pants on fire. And a very, very bad one.

EPM probably told her to spice up her interviews a bit, mention the Utah gathering, drop a *subtle* hint that Robert wasn't there but everyone else was. Instead, Zoe overacts and overemphasizes Robert's absence, making the mention of it seem intentional.

If Robert wasn't there, I think it's probably because he's a big baby.

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-02-02, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Zoe on Chicago Morning show, 5/2"
I don't trust any booted survivor that mentions another player anymore. Last season Kelly said she was rooting for Frank and he got booted the next episode. Patricia said she was rooting for Hunter and he got booted next.

Knowing we may have caught on to this, I wouldn't be surprised if MB told her to emphasize Robert. I think Zoe is just trying to throw us off.

All week I've been trying to decide between Tammy and Robert. Now my decision is made.

Blue

Fashionista007 34 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fashionista007 Click to send private message to Fashionista007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "a verification and sean 411"
I heard this on my radio morning show (a different one)And she mentioned the same thing. She said a couple of weeks ago they got together. Except for Robert.

As far as Sean info goes...she was asked..."Is Sean really as mean and angry as he seems?"
her answer..."Well I don't know, I haven't seen him since."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •