The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reno 911 Returns!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-09-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reno 911 Returns!"
I can barely contain my excitement...Dangle, Jonesy and all the rest return (I believe) tonight. Watch out for the airbags!

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reno 911 Returns! wildchickenhunter 06-09-04 1
   RE: Reno 911 Returns! ginger 06-09-04 2
       RE: Reno 911 Returns! wildchickenhunter 06-09-04 3
           Huh? Breezy 06-09-04 4
               RE: Huh? ginger 06-09-04 5
 RE: Reno 911 Returns! wildchickenhunter 06-10-04 6
   RE: Reno 911 Returns! ginger 06-10-04 7
       RE: Reno 911 Returns! wildchickenhunter 06-10-04 9
 RE: Reno 911 Returns! Spidey 06-10-04 8
   RE: Reno 911 Returns! wildchickenhunter 06-10-04 10
       RE: Reno 911 Returns! ginger 06-10-04 11
   RE: Reno 911 Returns! dangerkitty 06-12-04 14
 How zombiebaby 06-10-04 12
 Forgive me, but... Sweater_Puffs 06-11-04 13
   RE: Forgive me, but... zombiebaby 06-13-04 15
       RE: Forgive me, but... Sweater_Puffs 06-13-04 16
 RE: Reno 911 Returns! zombiebaby 06-15-04 17
 RE: Reno 911 Returns! rjrabbit 06-15-04 18
   RE: Reno 911 Returns! ginger 06-18-04 19
 RE: Reno 911 Returns! Lisapooh 06-20-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-09-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"
Air bag or fun bags?
Check out the fun bags on that hose hound? (Dumb and Dumber)

I'll be watching Ginger.....Like reno 911

Breezy's cabana boy since May 2004!

06-09-04, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"
Clemmy's your favorite, isn't she? BF thinks she's hot.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

06-09-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"
Hot in a cheap blonde,sluty, cleavage showing way(not that theres anything wrong with that!).

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Huh?"
Kim's on this show too?

Kim from 24 that is, not Kim from OT.

06-09-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Huh?"
No one rocks a police uniform like Clemmy.

06-10-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"
Did you watch the season premier last night?
Dangle's promotion.
The "it was all a dream" from last years season finally.
This show is so bad it's good.

06-10-04, 02:06 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"
My only concern was that I recommended it to many people who hadn't seen it previously and I don't know if they got all that.

I thought it was okay-I certainly didn't want to see Dangel leave and thought the scene with the Japanese boyfriend was funny. But I didn't laugh out loud the way I did in certain other episodes (the terrorist training ep., for example).

How did you like the revamped beginning? It's getting wonderfully Quin Martin Productions on us.

06-10-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"

Dangles bike being stolen....happened seveeral times in season 1.
Had to laugh at that one.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"
Love this show.

Heard an interview with "Dangle" on NPR yesterday. I didn't know this, but apparently all of their dialogue is ad-libbed! No scripts, just general plot lines and scene ideas!

Now I love it even more.

I agree w/ Ginger - not the funniest episode of all time last night. Sometimes I nearly pee myself laughing so hard.

06-10-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"
That would explain the pauses in conversation and the occational jerky flow.....also explains why it is just so funny sometimes.

06-10-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"
It's that great (when successfully rendered) school of film direction employed by Christopher Guest - he gives a general outline and then they improvise to arrive at the right plot point.

It makes it look like "Cops".

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-12-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"
Seriously, it's ad libbed? Now I love it even more, too. When I first stumbled upon this show, I thought - what is this stupid thing? And next thing ya know...I was eating it up. These are actors having a good time, is what I always feel. And just so damn funny.

Glad to see some more fans, I always figured this was so obscure, hardly anyone sees it!

Missed the season premiere, dammit. But it'll be rerun soon, I'm sure.

I loved the one where Jones was suspended for punching Garcia, and got put on crossing guard duty. Dangle's bike got stolen in that one, too.

dk

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

06-10-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "How"

can anyone not just love a show with the main character called "Dangle"?

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

I believe this is the same comedy troupe that did "Viva Variety" and "The State"

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-11-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Forgive me, but..."
Is this show for real? I mean, are they real cops in Reno? I've only seen this show a few times in passing and couldn't believe it.

Nothin' like a hot cop in tight spandex!

06-13-04, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Forgive me, but..."
No they are spoofing the "Cops" shows.

"You don't need pants for the victory dance"

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-13-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Forgive me, but..."
Thanks, much relieved.

06-15-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"
I just saw an episode that I did not see from the first season last night- the Halloween one!

LMAO! That was just too funny! Loved the humping chick and tp'ing Wiegle's(sp?) house. Plus the opening scene in the cemetary-priceless.

i would recommend this show to everyone!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-04, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"
I'm Tivoing this because of you ginger so I can see what you and others are raving about.

*smooch* for the snark queen ginger

06-18-04, 05:48 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"
Wascally Wabbit.

If you can, catch the first season, too.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Reno 911 Returns!"
I lvoe this show! A friend was over last night I made him watch the first two episodes of the season with me. He had a WTF expression going on for awhile but was a-hahhaha louder than I was by the end.

I had no idea they ad-libbed most of it - that's awesome! Anyone who isn't watching this should be.

The Order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •