The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Justin Guarini in boating mishap"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-03, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Justin Guarini in boating mishap"
http://www.411mania.com/music/news/article.php?news_id=3479

Seems like Justin could end up having more in common with Sideshow Bob than just his hair...

I'm sailing away...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Can't get your link to work... IceCat 07-03-03 1
   RE: Can't get your link to work... Draco Malfoy 07-03-03 2
 RE: Justin Guarini in boating misha... Psalm42 07-04-03 3
   RE: Justin Guarini in boating misha... Lovesrealitytv 07-10-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-03, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Can't get your link to work..."
Here's one from our site covering the same incident:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1356

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-03, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Can't get your link to work..."
Thanks. That site is kinda weird, but it's the only place I'd read it so far. Didn't know this happened in Grand Prairie. If it's the lake I'm thinking of, that lake is HORRIBLY underpatrolled. Plus Grand Prairie cops in general are a-holes.

I should know, I lived there for 27 years

Psalm42 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-04-03, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Psalm42 Click to send private message to Psalm42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Justin Guarini in boating mishap"
Well, i feel sooo sad for Justin. I really think he was give a pretty raw deal when you think of it ! On last season's show , why was he given such a song that is better sung by a girl than a guy!, not to mention that he had to wait a while before getting anything off the ground!! Now when his CD does become available , he is in competition with Ruben and Clay! That is really not to fair!

From Justin to Kelly was not widely advertised either. One did not see him on press junkets i.e. Jay Leno's show, David Letterman, Regis and Kelly, etc. to promote the movie ! In the Movie theatres themselves the movie was not widely advertised like some other movies! Granted it was not your big screen movie but it was a harmless fun beach-romp movie .......a cute boy meets girl harmless fun!! I went with my 16 year old daughter and we enjoyed it for what it was , just a piece of fluff , a fun night out!!

I really do hope he learns his lesson from all this , i enjoy his work and really think he can do well, if his head does not get larger than his salary! Come on Justin , hang in there!

Lovesrealitytv 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-10-03, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lovesrealitytv Click to send private message to Lovesrealitytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Justin Guarini in boating mishap"
I think Justin is like SIDESHOW BOB..I hate how he moves his head around, I'm tired of his fake smile...and like you said..When he sang Bridge Over Troubled Waters..after Clay did..whew man was it BAD! And he was NUMBER TWO, he didn't deserve anything more special than he got.I think his head had gotten too big PAST his hair..and there were plenty of Junkets about the movie...But for Kelly, not as much for Justin. But he was on Oprah...I think Justin knows he's not as talented as Clay or Rueben..he's just to getting by on his looks and who his Uncle is...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •