The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "Spoiler""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-01-02, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "Spoiler""
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-02 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

I try not to put much credence into some the "spoiler" information on the EZ Board but I have been reading the "As the Bell Tolls" thread in amusement!

I decided that I would try and find out Paschal's schedule this week and the following is what I posted on that site:

<<I spoke with the office of the Clerk of Circuit Court in Spaulding County, GA. I inquired as to the hearings that were scheduled for this week and who was presiding over those hearings. Judge Caldwell is hearing Civil and Criminal cases beginning at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, May 2.

Judge Paschal English is not scheduled to hear any cases until Friday, May 10. Judge English is not in his office today.

I don't know if this adds any credence to this "spoiler" but as always confirmation of the whereabouts of each contestant is a helpful tool in spoiling this show.>>

As stated above this may not be a true spoiler but Judge English does not have any hearings until May 10.

Sorry for starting a new thread. I just did not know where to put this info and since Paschal is not in today thought a new thread would be appropriate. Webby please lock if everyone else thinks otherwise.

Edited to correct spelling mistakes!

P.S. Judge English is not in his office TODAY. That does not mean he is out of the office the rest of the week. Also, even though he is not scheduled for hearing until May 10, does not necessarily mean he is out of his office until that time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "... I_AM_HE 05-01-02 1
   but DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 05-01-02 2
 RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "... DarkLotus 05-01-02 3
   RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "... SurvivinDawg 05-01-02 5
   RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "... Silvergirl1 05-01-02 10
 Excellent! SurvivinDawg 05-01-02 4
 RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "... jayseae 05-01-02 6
   Paschal's hearing on Friday, May 10 jkokoj 05-01-02 7
 RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "... bergdogg 05-01-02 8
   RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "... dabo 05-01-02 13
   RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "... Bebo 05-01-02 14
 Can't confirm, so far. SurvivinDawg 05-01-02 9
   RE: Can't confirm, so far. jkokoj 05-01-02 11
       RE: Can't confirm, so far. SurvivinDawg 05-01-02 12
           It's not necessarily his booting ei... managerr 05-01-02 15
               RE: It's not necessarily his bootin... SurvivinDawg 05-01-02 17
                   RE: It's not necessarily his bootin... ShowMeTheWinner 05-02-02 21
                   RE: It's not necessarily his bootin... frisky 05-02-02 22
 So he's not fifth... sleeeve 05-01-02 16
 RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "... Frilled Dogwinkle 05-01-02 18
   RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "... pancho 05-02-02 20
 Just a question about the "EZ" boar... steppingrazor42 05-01-02 19
 RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "... jkokoj 05-02-02 23
 EZ Board lack of "Spoiler" JohnMc 05-03-02 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "Spoiler""
this could be a great spoiler jkokoj!
either Paschal is just on vacation, or he's getting ready to take the walk of shame and do his media rounds...paschal gets the boot tomorrow? i sure would have thought neleh would go first but if he gives up immunity... (although that discussion was for two weeks from now)

could the princess indeed refer to Neleh, in that she wears the jewelry (IN) after Pappy gives it up and gets the boot?

DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-02, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to send private message to DeclaringJihadOnSurvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "but"
Yes...this could be a great spoiler
But do we have anything that could support it?

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-02, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "Spoiler""
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-02 AT 12:48 PM (EST)

Great find! These people gotta be better about covering their movements, IMO, they're giving it away. (Wasn't it Zoe returning from Oz that tipped the few people who guessed her off?)

I can't imagine that a Judge would get another week off like this within the next month, so this *has* to be his week to go.

The thing is, I can't think of a damn reason he'd be booted, unless while Paschal and Neleh are on the RC trip, The Rotu-2 and SVK discuss things and all realize that NONE of them want to be in the F2 against either of these.

Possibly an injury?

Very nice.

- Dark Lotus
"My balls... my balls... my balls..." - Sean Rector

edited to add a second reason for Paschal to get the boot.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "Spoiler""
Forgetting Kathy, I can see Tammy and Da General working on Sean/Vee about the jury and Final 2 composition ("Would you guys rather face us or Paschal or Neleh as your final 2?")

Paschal has gotten a LOT of face time lately. He is featured prominently in the previews (OFG Theory).

As to secrecy, there's just no way one can hide a government court schedule. It's an exploitable flaw that may have been successfully penetrated. Unless the Judge and MB thought of that and arranged several such little "vacations" for a bit of trickery.

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "Spoiler""
The only reason I can think of for a Paschal boot is for health reasons. Maybe the starvation is playing havoc with his health and he has to go home or he asks the others to vote him off. I can't imagine anyone in his group turning against him for any other reason, but I guess stranger things have happened.

Billions and Billions Cloned

SG

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.
Gina Crews: Happy trails to our nature guide as she and Hunter meet at the Lover's Lodge. Favorite buffet item: Watermelon
Rob Mariano: The Robfodder never caught a chicken and he ain't no friend of mine.
John Carroll: This isn't the crying game, dude. Take it like a man.
One hour of my life after watching the Recrap show!
Zoe Zanidakis: I hate to break it to you, Lobster Woman, but even Gabe had a better game plan.

05-01-02, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Excellent!"
Excellent information, jkokoj! I thought about calling the courthouse myself, and I will attempt to confirm this information.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

jayseae 68 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jayseae Click to send private message to jayseae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "Spoiler""
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-02 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

<<I spoke with the office of the Clerk of Circuit Court in Spaulding County, GA. I inquired as to the hearings that were scheduled for this week and who was presiding over those hearings. Judge Caldwell is hearing Civil and Criminal cases beginning at 9:00 a.m., Thursday, May 2.

Judge Paschal English is not scheduled to hear any cases until Friday, May 10. Judge English is not in his office today.>>

I agree this could be a gret spoiler - but for one thing. If Judge Caldwell starts work at 9:00am, wouldn't it be logical to assume that Judge English will do the same? And if Judge English starts work at 9:00am on Friday, he sure isn't going to have a lot of time to do the Early Show and get all the way back to Spaulding County, GA.

According to Yahoo! Maps, Thomaston is nearly a 2 hour drive from Atlanta, which is likely to be his airport of choice. There's nothing else even close. Savannah is 5.5 hours. Columbus is about 2 hours also, and to get there he'd likely have to go through Atlanta.

Delta flight 1585 leaves Newark at 5:20 and gets him to Atlanta at 7:30am, but that's pushing it to get to work by 9:00am. Delta 2017 leaves LaGuardia at 6:00am and gets into Atlanta at 8:09am, not leaving enough time to make it anywhere near Thomaston in time for a 9:00am court hearing. And this isn't to mention that the Early Show shoots live (I believe), so he's going to be in NYC well after 9:00am.

Can anyone confirm the times of those court dates on Friday? If not, I think I'm going to cast my lot against Paschal this week for these reasons. If he doesn't start hearings until the afternoon, we might have something.

Edit
Thanks, jkokoj - I was going over dates in my head as I thought about it more. :0 Sorry about the misdirection.

The flight times appear to be valid for Delta both this week and next. There's also a flight out of JFK at 7:00am next Friday (didn't check this week) that doesn't get to ATL until 9:05am, so if we assume a 9:00am starting time for court, that would indeed seem to indicate that he's not out next week.

So the question becomes: A Paschal boot this week? How could it happen?

We've seen nothing of the IC (unless the raft/swimming challenge is the IC). It is likely that if the raft challenge is physical and the RC, the IC could be mental. Paschal could win it if it's mental. If he does, then he could very well give up the necklace to Neleh. That's the only way I see the necklace going anywhere with our remaining survivors. No one else would give it up.

The other option is that Paschal doesn't win it. A distinct possibility, no matter the challenge. It's already apparent that T&R are at least partially within the larger alliance, based on their votes last week. Either that or they heard about it and just went with the crowd. I don't see that. I don't think that Tammy is the kind to throw it - either intentionally losing a challenge or by just going along with the crowd. Surely they knew that they could have thrown some votes elsewhere without affecting the outcome. Seems odd that they didn't, indicating more alliance than we know about.

I have a hard time coming up with a scenario for Pappy's boot, though. He and Sean are tight. Vee will likely vote with Sean, and Neleh with Paschal. That's four votes. Unless the Pappy/Sean love tribe is taking us away from the truth (see Hollow Theory, I think ). I don't know. I still see Sean having a tough time voting for Pappy, and because of that I don't see Vee doing it. I don't see Neleh flipping.

Anyone know how much time a judge can take off?!?

05-01-02, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Paschal's hearing on Friday, May 10"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-02 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-01-02 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

jayseae: Judge English does not have any hearings until Friday, May 10 - next week. We are speculating and trying to spoil whether or not Paschal will get the boot this week based upon the court schedule. BTW the Clerk's office indicated he was out TODAY Wed, May 1. I could not confirm if he was going to be in tomorrow or the rest of the week.

Also, another thought I had was that the scheduling is not made in stone. Hearings get cancelled and re-scheduled almost daily. I will call again tomorrow morning and see if I can re-confirm the above information and find out more about Judge English's schedule.

EDITED: I went back to read jayseae's post again. Are those flight times for this week or next week May 9-10? If Paschal is NOT the boot tomorrow night, it would be plausible by the flight times for next week that he could not possibly be the bootee for Week 11 either.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-01-02, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "Spoiler""
I was just wondering if they could maybe LIE about his schedule do to his current status of celebrity. I also don't completely beielve that any Johnny Come Lately can get the schedule of any particular person at any time.

IMO, I think that Judge English is on a paid vacation and will be on it until after Survivor is over. Then again, you may be right and I just may be stubborn.

BUD SELIG SUCKS!!!! SAVE THE TWINS!!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "Spoiler""
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-02 AT 03:02 PM (EST)

No, they can't lie about a court schedule. If Pappy survives this week he would certainly be safe next week, I would think.

As for reasons to oust Pappy, Paschal and Neleh are together in how they are playing the game, they are such a tight pair that that alone makes them a threat to everyone else. The other tight pair right now is Tammy and Robert, though that might not last even if both survive this week.

edited to include this link to a post I started on Bashers; I didn't think it had any spoiler value but dangerkitty thinks it does:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/1237.shtml

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-02, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "Spoiler""
>I was just wondering if they
>could maybe LIE about his
>schedule do to his current
>status of celebrity. I also
>don't completely beielve that any
>Johnny Come Lately can get
>the schedule of any particular
>person at any time.

Bergdogg, you're not the only one thinking along these lines...

For simple security reasons, they're probably not going to give out a whole lot of information to just anyone over the phone. There have been situations at courthouses when a particular person's schedule falls into the wrong hands. Then when you add in all of the Survivor publicity, you can just imagine all of the phone calls they could be getting at the courthouse, since his work address and phone number are easily obtained via the Internet.

Speaking of which...I checked Internet calendars for Georgia Courts, and the Superior Court doesn't publish their calendar online like some of the others do, like the Georgia Supreme Court. So we can't confirm the schedule there.

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

05-01-02, 01:31 PM (EST)
9. "Can't confirm, so far."
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-02 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

I am in touch with my Legal Eagle sources, and have been told the following:

The Griffin Judicial Circuit, of which Judge English is a part, is comprised of four counties: Spalding, Fayette, Pike, and Upson. Each of these have a Superior Court, and theoretically Judge English could preside in any of them (he is USUALLY in Fayette, however).

So all of these courts would have to be called and the calendars verified. Just one county is probably not enough (so I'm told).

Another point to make is that these judges sit in for each other and swap cases frequently. The judge scheduled to hear a case may not be the one you get. So Judge English could be out for the day, and not have any cases scheduled for over a week, and it mean nothing.

Last, there is a difference between a Jury calendar (which starts Monday in most cases) and a non-Jury calendar. Judge English might not have any non-jury cases until May 10th, but may be on the Jury calendar... but if he's the boot tomorrow (May 2d), this wouldn't matter.

If I am misunderstanding what you've posted, or if you can tell me more, please do. I hope this helps.

05-01-02, 01:47 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Can't confirm, so far."
Survivndawg I sent you an e-mail.

From what the Clerk in Spaulding told me I assumed (mostly wrongly) that Judge English was clear in all Counties. As I stated in one of my edited posts above that I would attempt to re-confirm Judge English's schedule tomorrow.

Additionally, you are right on survivndawg that Judge's will sit in for eachother and that cased get re-scheduled frequently. It may well be that the courts down there have been well versed in what they are to say to callers about Judge English's schedule and court docket.

You can't punish a girl for trying!LOL

05-01-02, 01:55 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Can't confirm, so far."
You can't punish a girl for trying!

Sure we can. Get ready to be FLOGGED!!! Just kidding!

Actually, you've done great work, and I'm very impressed by it. I'm just trying to get some sort of confirmation through my own legal eagle sources (who just happens to be blood kin). It would certainly alter my way of thinking for the vote if it turns out to be true!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-01-02, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "It's not necessarily his booting either"
Gina did an interview for Occala Style magazine which came out today I believe:http://ocalastyle.com/0502_stories/0502survivor.html

It was definitely after her press tour was over since she was back in Gainesville. Notice the part where she says that she was going to visit Paschal and Kathy in "a couple of weeks". Well, considering that the article was probably written a couple of weeks ago, a couple of weeks could be this week as Pappy is taking some time off to hang with Gina and Kathy.

Which of course would make Paschal and Kathy safe for the week Paschal is out.

05-01-02, 05:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: It's not necessarily his booting either"
I replied in that thread, but will also point it out here: The timeline does NOT match up, and it is likely that Gina has already visited Pappy and Kathy. I also wonder, since Kathy was reported to have visited Hunter, that Gina just said "Paschal" in her interview to mask that she was in reality visiting Hunter.

However, if we take it as true that Gina did visit Paschal, and that they visited Kathy, then this suggests to me that Paschal and Kathy are close (we know Gina and Kathy are close)and that neither betrayed the other during the game! Therefore, it might be that Paschal and Kathy go deep into the game... perhaps the final 3.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-02-02, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: It's not necessarily his booting either"
However, if we take it as true that Gina did visit Paschal, and that they visited Kathy, then this suggests to me that Paschal and Kathy are close (we know Gina and Kathy are close) and that neither betrayed the other during the game!

I don't think the article specifically states that they (that is Gina and Paschal) visited Kathy. In the article Gina said, "I plan to see Paschal and Kathy in a couple of weeks". This could also mean that Gina visited both Paschal and Kathy separately instead of meeting the two of them together. Hence I don't think we should rule out Kathy allying with S/V when it comes to final 5 from this article. I do however agree with you that Kathy would most likely side with P/N even though there's no conclusive evidence to support that.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: It's not necessarily his booting either"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-02 AT 01:44 PM (EST)

>Kathy was reported to have visited Hunter

Just wondering how Kathy would have gotten to know Hunter well enough to drop in for coffee.

He's at loser lodge, and she's on the jury/final2.

{{Edited to correct spelling}}

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-01-02, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "So he's not fifth..."
This doesn't tell me much at all...

If it's true, then Paschal doesn't finish in sixth place.

If he finished seventh or fifth, he still has to take the week off and travel to NYC for the finale (and press circuit afterward).

If he finished first, second, third, or fourth, he takes that week off, too.

So... if he's hearing a case on the 5/10, it means one thing only... he won't be the sixth person voted out of the tribe (because otherwise he *would* be in NYC)... all others take the same week off later, anyway.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Frilled Dogwinkle 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-01-02, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frilled%20Dogwinkle Click to send private message to Frilled%20Dogwinkle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "Spoiler""
Usually, I lurk. Today, I post. Excellent detective work jkokoj, but I think it is important to emphasize something you hint at in your P.S. but which others have seemed to ignore. Just because a judge isn't scheduled to hear cases until May 10th does not mean he is "off" until May 10th. Judges spend most of their time outside the courtroom researching and writing opinions. If one were to look at Paschal's schedule over the past few months (which I'm not), I wouldn't be surprised to see quite a few periods of 10+ days in which he wasn't scheduled to hear any cases.

pancho 82 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-02, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pancho Click to send private message to pancho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "Spoiler""
I must agree FD. I have a very close relative who is a judge and they definatly do not just sit around and wait for cases. I didn't look around for which kind of cases that he hears, but my relative spends most of his time doing more administrative tasks and going over information realting to cases than actually sitting on the bench.
I was thinking that since he has a case scheduled next week, that it would mean that he would not be kicked off this week or next. All of the prep time, hearing the case and finishing off the paperwork can take quite a while depending on the type of case.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-01-02, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Just a question about the "EZ" board spoilers"
Out of curiousity I recently cruised over to the EZ board spoiler page...just to see their spoiling style. Are there different "rules" there? I thought there were more "my-uncle-was-a-cameraman" type posts....do alot of people post on both SB and EZ?? The spoils over here seem to more scutinized....but seeing SB is the birth place of my spoiling adventures I guess I am kind of bias. Please don't flame, I know this is off the subject but I've been wanting to ask this and thought this was as good a time as any. Thanks.

05-02-02, 03:30 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Paschal's schedule & EZ Board "Spoiler""
I tried to obtain more information today regarding Judge English's court schedule for the next week. I was again told (this time by Fayette County) that Judge English was not scheduled for hearing until May 10.

Also, when I tried calling several other offices i.e. clerks, Judge English's office I only got voice mails.

No new information and I am not sure if we can count on this information to rightly guess Paschal getting the boot tonight.

Better luck next time. Unless of course he does get the boot and I will be kicking myself for not picking him!LOL

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-03-02, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "EZ Board lack of "Spoiler""
I just have to say that I can't believe that I bought into this and even changed my vote for the boot based on this spoiler.

I think it goes to show that this season's spoilers have been worthless. EPM is making us work to deduce boots, and there are NO gimmees this season.

Then again, it does make me more excited to watch the show...!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •