The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"UNDO"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-07, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"UNDO"
Staples has their EASY button. Do you ever wish you had a magic UNDO button? You could go back an UNDO any one thing or series of things that has haunted you over the years.

Unfortunately for me, I'd need several buttons and another do UNDO things that were done to me as well.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: UNDO Tahj 01-29-07 1
 RE: UNDO Glow 01-29-07 2
 RE: UNDO Breezy 01-29-07 3
   RE: UNDO brvnkrz 01-29-07 4
       RE: UNDO CantStandToLook 01-29-07 5
           RE: UNDO brvnkrz 01-29-07 6
 RE: UNDO geg6 01-29-07 7
   RE: UNDO Tahj 01-29-07 9
       RE: UNDO geg6 01-29-07 10
   RE: UNDO CantStandToLook 01-29-07 11
       RE: UNDO geg6 01-29-07 16
   RE: UNDO nailbone 01-29-07 12
       RE: UNDO geg6 01-29-07 17
       RE: UNDO MTW1961 01-29-07 21
 Relevant quoting. Estee 01-29-07 8
 RE: UNDO dabo 01-29-07 13
 RE: UNDO cahaya 01-29-07 14
   RE: UNDO Tahj 01-29-07 15
       RE: UNDO Brownroach 01-29-07 19
           RE: UNDO cahaya 01-29-07 22
 RE: UNDO weltek 01-29-07 18
 *click* IceCat 01-29-07 20
 RE: UNDO KwietOne 01-29-07 23
 RE: UNDO EMTBGRL 01-29-07 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-29-07, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: UNDO"
My expression for it is, "Erase, erase, erase."

One is definitely my insensitivities to others over the years, and how I hurt them.

Tribe rocked my sig!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: UNDO"
I would LOVE an undo button.
I had a tagline for a bit that was a quote from somewhere... I can't find it but it was something about CTRL+ALT+DELETE.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: UNDO"
I would love to have one. Love it!

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: UNDO"
I would like two, please.

Isn't it "bourbon"?

01-29-07, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: UNDO"
I think I need one with a 10 round clip and a silencer.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: UNDO"
That's what I would like for one of my two.

Isn't it "bourbon"?

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: UNDO"
Nope. Anything I've ever done, good or bad (especially bad), have been experiences from which I've learned. And have, thus, been valuable to me.

No regrets.

The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone. — Henrik Ibsen
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. - Henry David Thoreau

01-29-07, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: UNDO"
Heh. Well, there're "undo" buttons and there're "undo" (ing) buttons, as in "will you undo my buttons...., " hey? Never had any regrets there either, I'll bet.

Tribe rocked my sig!

01-29-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: UNDO"
Hell, that's how I learned all my most valuable lessons.

Undoing my fly. LOL!

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. - Henry David Thoreau

01-29-07, 03:12 PM (EST)
11. "RE: UNDO"
I'm all for learning from my mistakes but I also believe in admitting that I've made many and when they affect me, fine, when they affect others, not so much.

01-29-07, 04:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: UNDO"
Well, that's two different things.

Admitting I've made a mistake is not a problem. I make mistakes all the time. Everyone does since no one is perfect. And if I don't admit my mistakes, I certainly cannot learn from them. In fact, this is one of the many reasons I have for detesting our current president. He cannot and will not admit to a mistake, which I find reprehensible and so full of hubris that it disgusts me.

But having recognized my mistakes, I don't waste time or effort regretting what can't be undone. I just try to make sure I don't do it again. At least in the same way that led to the mistake.

So, I stand by saying I have no regrets. Plenty of mistakes, but no regrets.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: UNDO"
Nope. Anything I've ever done, good or bad (especially bad), have been experiences from which I've learned. And have, thus, been valuable to me.
No regrets.

I am really conflicted about this one.

One one hand, I feel the same way that you do, with Biblical backing (Romans 8:28), that everything that I've done or has happened to me has worked together to get me to this point. And that's good.

OTOH, there are choices I made that, in the individual case, I wish I could undo. Except that would DRASTICALLY alter what's happened since then.

An example: I wish I hadn't dropped out of the Aggie Band, and that I'd studied harder to stay at A&M, and have the degree from there rather than TxTech. But if I had, chances are I wouldn't be married to DW and have the kids I have today.

01-29-07, 04:08 PM (EST)
17. "RE: UNDO"
See post #16. I think that may possibly address your conflict.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: UNDO"
You might have better kids though. Something to think about.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Relevant quoting."
'Are you a sorceress?'
'Yes.'
'Do you have a headache spell?'
'Yes!' (pause) 'Or... to cure one? No. If I had that, I would never stop casting it.'

SherpaDave will get it first.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: UNDO"
Just give me an electric cattle prod so I can have fun with my lazy fatassed coworkers who spend most of their time sitting around wondering why they can't lose weight.

SMILES ARE FREE

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: UNDO"
It's kind of ironic how you mention Staples and UNDO after my experience with them Saturday night.

I went in-store to get a copy of Turbo Tax they had advertised (with free QuickBooks, and a $10 rebate). I didn't see the display where they had them on sale and instead took a copy from another rack where they were actually marked $5 cheaper than the sale rack, and were exactly the same with even the same barcode.
After the cashier rung up my sale (and I had paid for it using a debit card), I noticed the price difference. Then the cashier took me to the sale rack, showing me the price as it was rung up, then I took her to the other rack where it was marked $5 cheaper. Well, the store policy is that they give you the marked price if it's cheaper than the rung-up price.

So, after going to the management to get it ok'ed, they had to UNDO (in a sense) the purchase I made, and REDO the transaction with an additional $5 discount override.

Wayang Kulit puppet show by Tribe.

That's poor store management to let this kind of thing happen.

01-29-07, 04:06 PM (EST)
15. "RE: UNDO"
Well if you had just used the "Easy" button you would never have had to go through that.

Tribe rocked my sig!
I know, I know, you're not easy.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: UNDO"
Or the "Shoplift" button.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: UNDO"
Or the 'pirate' button if you're living in Asia!

Wayang Kulit puppet show by Tribe.

Well... not for tax software.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: UNDO"
Ugh, totally. For instance, car wrecks. I don't think the lesson learned was necessarily worth the consequences. I mean, sure I know not to slam on my brakes when going slip sliding over a slippery spot. But I did it anyway. And I wrecked a car.

So lesson learned? Not really, as I already KNEW what to do. Reinforced, yes. Still not sure it would change my natural reaction next time.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "*click*"

*click* *click* *click*

*click* *click*

*click*

*heavy sigh*

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-29-07, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: UNDO"
The time I told my older sister something my sister-in-law said about her situation.

On Thanksgiving Day 2004, my older sister was burned out of her house. Someone had robbed the house, set the back bedrooms on fire, and stole one of the cars in the garage. Fortunately, no one was at home at the time. Being the sister-in-law who just loves to stick her foot in her mouth, she said it was something she deserved, since she decided to move in a ghetto neighborhood. Then here's where I shouldn't have said anything...I then decide to tell my older sister what she said, and everyone on my side of the family instantly hates my brother's wife. Everyone's on shaky ground for about a year. But everything's fine now.

Got Tribe? I did! Are you on the list?
You do know what they say about the quiet ones, right?

EMTBGRL 2514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-29-07, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: UNDO"
UNDO: That's easy for me. I would stay home on July 29, 1997. I would go back in time to have my serious car accident NOT happen.

A woman stole a car and ran a red light into the passenger side of my Toyota Corolla. I most definitely had the right of way, and it was not MY mistake. I learned nothing other than what it's like to suffer because of someone else's mistake.

That was the day of my car accident. My passenger was 13 weeks pregnant with twins, and only one baby survived, and she disappeared (yes, really.) Nobody knows where she went, or if she's OK. All her belongings were still in her apartment.

Then, I spent a year in physical therapy, had to relearn to read while in graduate school, started having double vision while looking to the right, and almost losing completely my sense of smell permanently, slightly changing my personality, as well as having a head injury that caused mood swings and depression for the rest of the duration of my marriage-- (and contributed to ending my brief marriage.) and, though they have never proven it-- I am positive that the accident was also what cause the three blood clots in my lungs about eight months later, and the week I spent in critical care.

Would I "UNDO?" Oh, yeah. I'd undo the accident. The only person that was NOT injured? The woman that hit us. The person at fault. And, it wasn't even HER car!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •