The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"John K's strategy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"John K's strategy"
IMO, John K. showed amazing strategic intelligence with his thoughts and actions last night.

Splitting the Yasgur's into the two sides was genius, and I STILL can't believe the girls did it so willingly!

And picking Ami for immunity was smart, too. First, he gave it to someone who was safe anyway, so he didn't make an enemy of either alliance by saving one of the targets. And he allowed their vote to play out like it would have without him.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: John K's strategy sisyphus 10-01-04 1
 RE: John K's strategy JohnMc 10-01-04 2
   RE: John K's strategy CDNTARFAN 10-01-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-01-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: John K's strategy"
I thought about that too and especially that they just did it without thinking of the consequences......So now the men basically know what the alliances are among the girls....which shouuld come in handy in the case of a merge....or even a shuffling of teams....

I would think the girls could have protected themselves better but because they hate each other so much...they did not even think along those lines....I guess the young'uns felt they had a better cahnce of convincing him to give one of them the necklace....

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-01-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: John K's strategy"
Personally, I think he got lucky, but that's another issue.

The girls were absolutely NOT thinking when they revealed their votes. They should not have told him. No one EVER has to reveal your vote, so they should have just not answered him. Or tell him that they don't have to tell him.

The thing that sucks, though, is that even though John K has this information, he is going out the door soon because of being a young stud. He and Brady are the next male boots (though I don't know what order).

If JK were smart, he would use his position to get an in with the older guys. That's what brings me back to my first point.

JK cannot be that great a player. If he gives up his information for nothing, then he's an idiot. Idiots don't come up with great strategic moves unless it's a fluke. So the fact that he managed to figure out one of the girls tribal division is sheer unadulterated L-U-C-K.

CDNTARFAN 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-01-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CDNTARFAN Click to send private message to CDNTARFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: John K's strategy"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-04 AT 02:56 PM (EST)

I agree. John K, (by which we don't have to call him cause there is only one John now) should have not been so spacifac. He still may make it to merg and need that info for himself. The comments from the other "boys" about how smart he was showed that he just put a target on himself at least by those who appreciate stratagie and when they notice it in someone keep an eye on them. John could have given those people another reason to eliminate him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •