The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Debates vs. Survivor."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-30-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Debates vs. Survivor."
I don't really want to go over to Spoilers, although it is still early. In this No. Cal media market, Survivor starts at 7:00 p.m.pst. The debates start at 6:00 pst. I know that on the East Coast Survivor comes on right after the debates. But unless the debates are less than one hour, I doubt that'll happen here.
Are there 4 time zoners around who can tell me for sure what times their respective start times are? Or one know-it-all? Thanks!

The name is...IceCat....redux

Mods, feel free to lock this if I picked the wrong forum.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 MST JohnMc 09-30-04 1
   RE: MST wandacal 09-30-04 4
 EST KObrien_fan 09-30-04 2
   Oooooooo.... wandacal 09-30-04 3
 CentrAL nailbone 09-30-04 5
   Ok. wandacal 09-30-04 6
       ahh wanda. tribephyl 09-30-04 7
 RE: Debates vs. Survivor. deerhunter 09-30-04 8
 Woo Hoo! wandacal 09-30-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-30-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "MST"
Mountain Time Zone - debates on from 7-9, Survivor from 9-10

09-30-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: MST"
Thanks John!

*adds JohnMc to the nice list*

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "EST"
EST Survivor 8-9pm
Debates 9-11pm

Thank freaking gawd!

2004 A S S Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

09-30-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
3. "Oooooooo...."
You ARE lucky!

Thanks K!

Still crying?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "CentrAL"
Survivor 7-8, Debates after.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

09-30-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
6. "Ok."
So hopefully Survivor will start here at 8:00 p.m. pst (which is the regular start time for South through Central Cal). I know for a fact that the debates start at 6:00p.m. pst. So 2 hours long... hmmmm... that would make sense.
Watch! The tiny little "Primetime Starts At 7:00 In the Northern Valley!" market, originally meant to go "Neener, neener, neener!" at the rest, is gonna wind up biting us in the a*s.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "ahh wanda."
I as a so cal resident have debates from 6 - 8, with Survivor on at 8.
I'm awestruck at Northern Valley's decision to air primetime an hour early.
Here's hoping you don't miss anything. 'cept for maybe the debates.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-30-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Debates vs. Survivor."
Ummm, Wanda. Survivor is tomorrow! Bwaahaahaa.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

I remember when the president was on my night was ruined. At least now they show it before or after my favorite shows.

09-30-04, 07:10 PM (EST)
9. "Woo Hoo!"
Triple confirmation! TIVO, TV Guide Channel and lovwigglesworth of Arizona who also has a prime-time start of 7, all say debate at 6, Survivor at 8.
Sorry Joey. Gotta go the TIVO route this week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •