The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kittyloaf's kitties"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-07, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kittyloaf's kitties"
Well, I can finally call myself a true pet owner. I have two darling qats now keeping me company, although hiding in various little nooks and crannies all over the apartment.

Anyway, they used to belong to a friend of mine, but she has two yappy mutts that scare the crap out of the poor cats, so I decided to take them in. They're brother and sister, about 7 years old.

This is Morton. He's still shy and won't get out from underneath my bed for very long...

And this is Josie, who repeatedly rams her head into me when she wants attention.

Freshly Baked. Thanks IceCat!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kittyloaf's kitties dabo 01-15-07 1
 RE: Kittyloaf's kitties Silvergirl1 01-15-07 2
 RE: Kittyloaf's kitties Snidget 01-15-07 3
 RE: Kittyloaf's kitties Estee 01-15-07 4
 RE: Kittyloaf's kitties PepeLePew13 01-15-07 5
 RE: Kittyloaf's kitties dragonflies 01-15-07 6
 RE: Kittyloaf's kitties EMTBGRL 01-15-07 7
 RE: Kittyloaf's kitties blacknwhitedog 01-15-07 8
 RE: Kittyloaf's kitties Puffy 01-15-07 9
 RE: Kittyloaf's kitties pinksparkleguitar 01-15-07 10
 RE: Kittyloaf's kitties mysticwolf 01-15-07 11
   RE: Kittyloaf's kitties Snidget 01-15-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kittyloaf's kitties"
Oh, the headramming game is most fun, especially when you aren't especting it. We adopted a feral critter many years back, she was an Olympic champ at headramming game. The other one we adopted some years later turned out to be a gold medalist of the high vertical jump. Between the two of them we ended up with a spectacular gymnastics program to enjoy, what a show!

Seriously though, don't let the critters hide beneath the couch during bad thundrous weather. One of my cats broke her tail hiding underneath the couch during a thunderstorm, ended up with gangrene and needing an amputation, it wasn't pretty.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kittyloaf's kitties"

You've really captured the beauty of their eyes in those photos. Good luck on being a cat mom. They are beautiful!

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kittyloaf's kitties"
What sweeties.

Morton may come out more over time. I've known cats that wouldn't come out much for quite a while that finally just decided to live in the whole house for no apparent reason. One of my friend's cats would only come out of the closet *insert gay cat joke here* to eat, use the box and when certain people came to visit. One day he came home and the cat was sitting in the middle of the living room as if that closet thing had never happened.

It's a tribe creation!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kittyloaf's kitties"
You've got to love Morton's distinctive 'Who the (censored) are you?' expression. I don't think he's going to be much of a papparazzi cat.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kittyloaf's kitties"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-07 AT 08:44 AM (EST)

These are good pics! Morton certainly looks like he could be this cat's brother or something like that... the pose is similar as well!

"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kittyloaf's kitties"
Yay! Love the kitty pics! Having cats adopt you is a wonderful experience. Both of my current cats hid for a few days when they first arrived, and both have since become owners of the entrie house. I woke up with a cat on my head today, and another with his face in mine.

EMTBGRL 2514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-15-07, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kittyloaf's kitties"
Join the rank of us crazy cat owners! I have three.

My first feral cat (adopted three years ago) still isn't very touchy-feely friendly. But, if you sit quietly, and hold a brush at cat-back-level, he will walk back and forth under it, and brush himself. He'll stop and run away if you try to pet him. Try something like that.

Headramming. Yep. My oldest cat uses his head not only to ram into us for attention, but uses his head to open doors, too. Big cat. Solid head.

They LOVE to cram themselves into small spaces. My biggest cat (35lbs.) has tried to fit himself into a ring box before. He got two paws in, and tried to squat down. He never took Physics.

Congrats on your cats! I love 'em. (cats) I hope you will, to.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kittyloaf's kitties"
aw cute kitties! Morton looks just like my kitty

Slice n' Dice Chop Shop ©2004

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kittyloaf's kitties"

They're both beautiful. I love their eyes. Have fun with them!

Snowed in by Tribephyl

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-15-07, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kittyloaf's kitties"
Awww! Too cute! Congrats!

When we looked after my sister's cats for two months last year while they were moving, they both hid under our bed for the first week and a half. They were not coming out for nothing. We had to feed them under there, shove the litter box under there (we have a high bed), climb under there to say hi and pet them.

Then one day, we came home, and they were both on the couch, hanging out. They were fine ever since. It was too funny.

Tribe rocked me!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kittyloaf's kitties"
They're gorgeous.

Morton will come around. He's just wondering when your yappy dogs are going to appear to scare him. Eventually, he'll figure out that he needn't worry about it.

Welcome to the world of cat ownership.

A Tribal Christmas blogging's scary
Um. You *do* realize you're the one owned, right?

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-07, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kittyloaf's kitties"

It's a tribe creation!

You feed a dog, he thinks you are God.
You feed a cat, he knows he is a God.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •