The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dolly is Hot! Sad to see Her Go...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rusty 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rusty Click to send private message to Rusty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dolly is Hot! Sad to see Her Go...."
Dolly is Hot! Sad to see Her Go....
I think she totaly got fu*ked! Tell her to call me and I will help her with the sheep

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dolly is Hot! Sad to see Her Go... Glass 09-24-04 1
   RE: Dolly is Hot! Sad to see Her Go... seahorse 09-24-04 13
 Whoa. wandacal 09-24-04 2
   RE: Whoa. dabo 09-24-04 3
       RE: Whoa. PepeLePew13 09-24-04 4
           RE: Whoa. Rusty 09-24-04 5
               RE: Whoa. Tamena 09-24-04 7
 I'll miss that bum, tho IceCat 09-24-04 6
 Why Dolly? ... Angelfood 09-24-04 8
   RE: Why Dolly? ... nailbone 09-24-04 11
       RE: Why Dolly? ... TeamJoisey 09-24-04 12
 RE: Dolly is Hot! Sad to see Her Go... theking0075 09-24-04 9
 RE: Dolly is Hot! Sad to see Her Go... Nanook 09-24-04 10
   RE: Dolly is Hot! Sad to see Her Go... seahorse 09-24-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-24-04, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dolly is Hot! Sad to see Her Go...."
Dolly got Punk'd bigtime. And everybody knows it. The youngin's would have never guessed, they thought THEY would be the ones to do it.

Still not sure why it makes sense to use Ami as a guaranteed fifth vote to get rid of Dolly, who would swing with the elders of her team post-merge for a secure 6, instead of Eliza who is definitely going to be running scared for the rest of the show and will be liable to side with the men if she feels she is too low on the pecking order. Seems like if the elders had five votes anyway, voting Eliza would have made for a more cohesive team altogether. Then Mia and Eliza and the challenge threat, and hopefully that gets you to merge.

BTW, what kind of reward challenge was that? Pretty one-sided to the the 1/2 of the cast that's tiny if you ask me. Definitely stoked to be seeing the young players out first though, maybe we're gonna see some real gamers advance this time!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dolly is Hot! Sad to see Her Go...."
There is no doubt, almost any 8 men you pick could not beat 8 women at that challenge.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-24-04, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Whoa."
Quite a first post, to say the least...

Although I DO admit that I am at a loss as to why exactly she was ganged up on.

Then again, I'd be hard-pressed to explain why anyone, other than Scout, was booted.

The name is...IceCat....redux

And - Welcome aboard Rusty! Please keep your hands and feet inside at all times during the ride! Management is not liable for any injuries.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Whoa."
I am at a loss as to why exactly she was ganged up on.

Let's see.... How many of them did she tell she was thinking of maybe voting how their side wanted or how the other side wanted? It is pretty much that too many of her tribe decided she wasn't to be trusted.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Whoa."
It's called the "Christy Syndrome" from the School of Indecisiveness. There's only so many holes to talk out of from your body, and Dolly managed to speak from them all.

Scratch and sniff

Rusty 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rusty Click to send private message to Rusty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Whoa."
Funny That you say "Christy Syndrome", I know a girl Christy, Blonde and Totaly Indecisive. Good Call!

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Whoa."
I would imagine if we were to watch ALL the footage shot, we'd see a very different Dolly. Wishy Washy comes to mind for me and I agree that none of the younger crowd trusts her now.
I think she was totally stunned at being booted which gives me the impression she might not have been the sharpest tool in the shed. Nothing wrong with that but if you're totally oblivious to what's happening around you in a situation like survivor, you're not going to last very long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 05:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I'll miss that bum, tho"

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-24-04, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Why Dolly? ..."
1. She couldn't be trusted. by any side.
2. Although she was honest in revealing her indecisiveness, she had previously told each team that she would definitely vote for their choice of bootee, leading to #1 above. Scout was shocked that Dolly changed her mind.
3. She assumed that she held all the power and the decision was hers alone. That's very presumptuous and vain even.
4. It didn't bother her in the least that both sides might be a little uncomfortable with her indecision and leaving them all hanging til the last moment. That's not very considerate or trustworthy - #1.
5. We've seen this happen quite a few times before. Christy in Amazon. Silas/Brandon in Africa. Those who do too much juggling of sides (even if they ARE more loyal to one side), are understandably perceived to be #1 - not trusted.
6. Someone making a mistake or having trouble with a challenge is usually not the biggest factor for being voted off. This game is a popularity/scheming contest - not the "Weakest Link".

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why Dolly? ..."
3. She assumed that she held all the power and the decision was hers alone. That's very presumptuous and vain even

And then she announced to the entire world that she was the swing vote!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-24-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why Dolly? ..."

>And then she announced to the
>entire world that she was
>the swing vote!!
>
She knotted the noose, and they let her swing for it.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-24-04, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dolly is Hot! Sad to see Her Go...."
She was cute, yes, and she also ran around with her *** hanging out! She will surely be missed!

I'm always amazed when it seems like someone comes into this game and acts like they have never seen the show before and have NO IDEA how to play the game. How many times have we seen the person who is running around from person to person saying, "Who should we vote out?" "I think we should vote out....." "Who do you think everyone is voting out?" early in the game make an early exit themselves? You gotta play it cool early on. If you do too much scheming in the early going, you'll make everyone nervous and have your torch extinguished!

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dolly is Hot! Sad to see Her Go...."
I was disappointed that Dolly got booted. I liked her. She didn't seem to care though. She was actually relieved to be going home.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Dolly is Hot! Sad to see Her Go...."
I think her crying earlier in the show might have led some to believe she was ready to get out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •