The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List v9.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List v9.2"
Fanatics Love List Volume 9.2 – Dolly Part’n Ways

Yes, sadly, our lovable shepherdess has gone back to her flock, having found playing Survivor to be too much like herding cats (especially when one plays more like a sheep than a shepherd). So does her departure open the way for someone else on your love list (or on your bad list)? Did the guys’ inability/incompetence to make fire or work a balance beam hurt them? Or were you more miffed at the producers for yet another balance beam challenge? Were you as confused by Leann being a target as Brook last week? Tell us here! Just rank the 16 remaining Survivors in the order you like ‘em and, if you like, tell us why.

1. Twila (4)
2. Lea (8)
3. Chad (2)
4. Brady (1)
5. Ami (13)
6. Leann (9)
7. Julie (5)
8. Lisa (6)
9. Travis (7)
10. Rory (10)
11. Scout (11)
12. Chris (14)
13. Eliza (15)
14. John P. (16)
15. Mia (12)
16. John K. (17)

OUT. Dolly (3) – I really liked you, but that was a really bad move. Indecision KILLS in this game.

Twila – love her, hope she goes far!

Lea – great showing today Sarge!

Chad and Brady – still like them, but nothing from them this week.

Ami – takes #5 by default, as no one else deserves to be this high. Don’t really like her yet, but she’s showing a pretty good game, and she sided with Twila and company. Not sure why she and Leann spilled the beans to Eliza, unless we have a secret 3-person alliance here (or they too distrusted Dolly, in which case they made a GREAT move by making Eliza distrust her…)

Leann – how on earth was she the target? Not a good sign, but she still moves up for hard work, keeping the right company, and everyone else dropping.

Julie and Lisa – backed the wrong horse, but if Eliza comes back, they can still force a tie. Wasn’t sure if Lisa was talking about the chicken or the guys with the “he’s laying an egg!”

Travis – “slept like a baby” line was great, but he kept pushing people off the balance beam! and he shouldn’t have let himself get cornered by johnp like that

Rory and Scout – really both deserve to move down, but I couldn’t move anyone over them. Maybe they were ranked a bit too low last week. I don’t know why Scout wasn’t the youngun’s target. She blew a challenge that she wasn’t even doing anything physical in! And it would have been ugly if she hadn’t been kept out of the RC, I fear.

Chris – moves up because Dolly’s gone and Mia falls.

Eliza – still can’t stand her, but she probably made the best possible move, even though it turns out she could have trusted Dolly. I still think she’s toast though, as now half the tribe still finds her annoying, and she just stabbed the other half in the back.

John P. – seems to be working hard (fire), but still meh.

Mia – wrong side, was completely fooled, and she’s just creepy looking.

John K. – seen inappropriately touching another guy named John. Can there be any doubt that he’s about to go down in flames just like the other guy named John K.?

------------------
Greatest Gainer: Ami (+8!) She also joins Sarge as the best player so far on their respective teams. Speaking of Sarge, he (+6) also made a huge leap.

The Dave: Mia (-3), edging Brady (also –3) because she didn’t have as much room to fall.

------------------
Last week’s FLL is here

Sir: tag, you’re it!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 Draco Malfoy 09-24-04 1
   RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 PhoenixMons 09-24-04 6
   RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 I_AM_HE 09-24-04 11
   RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 munson 09-25-04 14
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 Angelfood 09-24-04 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 Monicanada 09-24-04 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 ssshaw 09-24-04 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 PlumBlossom 09-24-04 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 emydi 09-24-04 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 tvhead 09-24-04 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 ejm92 09-24-04 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 Lisapooh 09-24-04 10
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 Das Mole 09-24-04 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 ShowMeTheWinner 09-25-04 13
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 dabo 09-27-04 15
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 sittem 09-27-04 16
 RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2 whoami 09-29-04 17
 week 2 totals I_AM_HE 09-30-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
I refuse to do a FLL until they actually give me enough from these players to care.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-24-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
Ditto.

These people are SO blah and uninteresting as a whole. The only one I've seen enough of to rank is Twila and I really like her. The rest...we'll have to wait until later.

"Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes."

09-24-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
yeah, i hear ya Draco - I like the top 4, and dislike the bottom 4, but even those 8 i don't have any real strong feelings about. i don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but it does make it hard to make a list!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-25-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-25-04 AT 10:32 PM (EST)

I'm with Draco.

I found my first spoiler board - the original SurvivorSucks board - back in July 2000 and have never known Survivor without spoilers. This go around, for the first time ever, I'm staying away and watching like a member of the regular viewing audience. And ya know what? After two episodes, I can't even name all of the women, much less rank them!

Of course, can't stay away from this board completely. Ya'll make me LMAO and there's no way I'm giving that part up.

Anyway...all I have right now is that I love, love, LOVE Eliza and I have no idea why. Ballsy or stupid, she made a move early and I love that. Play smart, play dumb, at least play. And I was huge Jenna M fan so I think I'm getting the same vibe from Eliza. We'll see.

Sarge rocks. I've got mad respect for Chad so far, even if he is almost invisible. Every time Travis talks, I want to bust out so that can't be a bad thing. Twila's got a mouth which is nice.

Otherwise, pretty apathetic about the rest. Let's drop 4 or 5 of the dead weight and then I'll reconsider.

It's a different game without Spoilers.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-24-04, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
1. Brady (1) - AF rubs butter on her nekkid bod and waits patiently. still waiting.
2. Scout (2) - the tribe mamma
3. Chad (3)
4. Chris (4) -
5. Ami (8) - good helper
6. Twila (11) - did good workin on little Dolly's mind. Dolly's little mind? whatever.
7. Eliza (15) - self-preservation.
8. Lea (12) - I love a man that sounds like Randy Machoman Savage.
9. Leann (9) - What? I have to talk to the girls?
10. Rory (10)
11. Lisa (13) - useful.
12. Julie (5)- clueless.
13. John K (16)- waste of space
14. John P (10) - this season's Lex.
15. Mia (6) - Catty? worse?
16. Travis (17)- when JohnP has that crazedLexLook in his eyes, run. run far away. tell him nothing. He will have the machete soon.

Still losers:
Dolly (8) - totally didn't buy her little speech at the end
Brook (18)- yeah! dolly's here.

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-24-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
1. Scout (3)
2. Chad (1)
3. Twila (4)
4. Ami (12)
5. Leann (11)
6. Lea (5)
7. Brady (6)
8. Travis (10)
9. Mia (13)
10. Lisa (14)
11. John P. (7)
12. Chris (9)
13. Rory (2)
14. Eliza (16)
15. Julie (15)
16. John K. (17)

Rory takes a nose dive this week for being a whiny baby. Ami is the biggest gainer as she made more of an impression on me this week.

JSlice Originals, 2004

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
1. Scout
2. Chad
3. Brady
4. Ami
5. Travis
6. Leann
7. Lea
8. Julie
9. Lisa
10. Chris
11. Twila
TIE 12. John P. and K.
14. Eliza
15. Rory
16. Mia

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
1. Brady (1)
2. Chad (2)
3. Scout(4)
4. Leann (5)
5. Twila (7)
6. Lea (6)
7. Eliza (17)
8. Mia (8)
9. Lisa (13)
10. Julie (10)
11. Travis (11)
12. Ami (12)
13. Rory (9)
14. Chris (14)
15. John P. (15)
16. John K. (16)

Dolly was #3 last week.

an IceCat original

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
1. Ami (3)

She made the move to get Eliza on board. She seems to be the one that everyone can go to. Good place to be.

2. Eliza (16)

She made A HUGE climb here!!! But I think just for now. She made the right move and stayed in the game.

3. Leann (7)

I don't know why she was targeted (why not Scout??) and she became an instant underdog that turned the tides with Ami's help.

4. Chad (1)

He's my fave guy still, but nothing in this episode.

5. Twila (2)

She falls only because of the game play by 1-3. She still gets great points for trying to kill the chicken, eating the maggot, and wanting to kick the bowheads a$$es!!

6. Brady (9)

He is strong and was shown more yesterday--woohoo!!!

7. Chris (5)

Only went down because not shown much

8. Lea (8)

Same, he is emerging I think as the leader/narrator of the men

9. John K (6)

Went down for bad play in RC

10. Scout (4)

How ironic is it that Scout was unable to see the piece in the ocean??? I mean they even asked her specifically. I don't know why she was the one they didn't target--because Dolly liked her???

11. Julie (11)

Eh, she made wrong move

12. Travis (12)

Eh. he made wrong move talking to JP-when you're like Travis and in a majority alliance just sit back and ride coattails like Big Tom

13. JP (17)

Moves up only bc the other ones were so bad

14. Mia (10)

Blech..she's toast

15. Lisa (15)

Blech..she's toast and she was never going to get that chicken, just give the machete to Twila!!!

16. Rory (14)

The CHIP just keeps getting bigger and bigger on him!!! Brady should try to get his spot in the 5 man old bunch alliance

Dolly was (13) last week

What a bad player. NEVER tell people you're undecided. Tell each group what they want to hear and then vote the way that is BEST for you (like ELIZA did!!!!)

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

tvhead 230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
history has shown as soon as you tell both sides you are "the
swing vote" and you can't decide which way you're voting
the team decides for you.
poor dolly, she was already weeping before her torch was snuffed. the deaf girl went through the exact scenario
a few years ago

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-24-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
1. Scout (1)
2. Twila (2)
3. Lea (5)
4. Bubba/Travis (4)
5. Chad (3)
6. Eliza (6)
7. Chris (9)
8. John P. (7)
9. Ami (11)
10. Brady (17)
11. John K. (14)
12. Rory (8)
13. Julie (13)
14. Leann (10)
15. Lisa (15)
16. Mia (16)

A 'blah' episode, not a lot to say....I love the hard workers this season.

Packers '04: "It's Either Super Bowl Or Bust" - Brett Favre

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
1. Twila - hard worker and underdog - gotta love her
2. Ami - seems to have her head in the game
3. Chad - still like him, but quiet week
4. Chris - ditto
5. Scout - great commentary but sort of worthless game wise. great spirit about her though
6. Lea - smart game player, big personality
7. Brady - eye candy
8. Lee Ann - quiet eye candy
9. Julie - in with the wrong crowd, but I think she'll be likable
10. Eliza - smart game play, bad personality
11. Bubba - he's a good side kick
12. John P - bleh
13. John K. - younger bleh
14. Mia - potentially catty and clueless
15. Lisa clueless, worthless and horrible fake boobs - you? are not young anymore
16. Rory - I can't stand him. his whining about the winning and chanting "Lopevi" while Sarge is trying to direct them is just stupid not to mention annoying.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-24-04, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 10:58 PM (EST)

First of all, I must say that it's hard to make a list when we haven't even really met the survivors yet, but I'll do my best. A lot of ties...

1. Julie
Good job, Julie. You get number one b/c you haven't done anything at all to irritate me.
2. Brady
Seems like a nice guy. I dunno. Again, haven't seen much of the survivors...expect a whole bunch of people moving all around next week.
4. John K. (TIE)
Seems like an O.K. person.
4. Chad (TIE)
Same as above. And I'm not putting him this high just cause his leg is gone. I don't even care. Actually, I would normally put somebody lower for that, b/c everybody loves the disabled person. Yeah, whatever.
5. Mia
Yeah, whatever. Kind of neutral about her. I kinda like her hair though. And the nose piercing.
6. John P.
His intensity when talking to that whatsisface, don't know who it was, wasn't paying attention, cause I was too busy paying attention to this guy's blank stare. He's so weird. Anyway...I can actually tolerate him more than I can the people below.
7. Leann
She seems like she will get more and more irritating as the weeks go by...who knows. We'll see.
8. Eliza
So mousy. I can't stand people like that. However, being mousy is not as bad as some people below *shudder*.
10. Lisa (TIE)
Nice boob implants. *pfft* Can't stand her either. A lot of people rubbing me the wrong way this season.
10. Ami (TIE)
Don't like her. Not sure why...just something weird about her.
11. Chris
Don't like most southern people to begin with, and being a guy that looks like a truck driver (is he one?) with long hair makes it even worse.
12. Scout
Never like the old people in general...she looks like she'll become a nutcase just like that one older lady...from survivor 5, I think? She buried a bat...oh God. Her name is on the tip of my tongue...made it to the final three...ah! Just looked it up on cbs.com. Jan.
13. Travis
Rrrr....this guy makes me want to rip my hair out just looking at him. He's an ugly, stupid, hick. Being stupid is fine, but being ugly and stupid...bleh. *vomits* Gross. Just go away. Get voted off next week, please.
665.999999. Rory
Also known as number 14. Rory...Rory, Rory, Rory. I thought you'd be ok...thought you'd be cool. But you're not. What the hell was that in the immunity challenge? "Lopevi! Lopevi!" Shut up. I actually agreed with Sarge that he needed to shut up.
666. Lea (TIE)
Also known as number 16. This guy is so irritating...it's like B.B. from the first season....so annoying...get off the damn island.
666. Twila (TIE)
Actually, I should've made it "666,666,666,666,666,666." I cannot stand her. I know the girls complain...but what do you expect from a bunch of girls in their 20s? They needed to get some good-looking girls on there, they can't have a bunch of your clones around camp. Even if it means complaining. I think you just need to deal with it, Twila. Plus, some of the girls may be having their "Time of the Month". Not sure if you know what that is Twila, seeing that you're a half-man, half-troll. Mantroll. Just like Dana from BB4. Only I liked Dana. Sorry.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-25-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
Whoa... What can I say? Great episode 2! It started with Scout being the prime bootee candidate, seeing how she had botched up all the challenges she participated in; then it became Twaila whom the younger women weren't happy with; then Eliza; then Leann; and then the boot became Dolly and it still made sense!

Love:
1. Ami (4)
Takes top spot this week for her excellent, excellent game. She practically engineered the Dolly boot without turning herself into a target and without tipping her hand too much. From her confessional, I think she sensed that the younger group'd probably have the upper-hand since they had the numbers, so her strategy of playing up Eliza's insecurities and eventually making Eliza cross over to her side was sheer amazing. I gotta give props to my Survivor Pool's Ultimate Survivor pick. I'm liking my chance of winning my $18 much better after this episode .

2. Lea (10)
Tied for biggest gainer of the week. I like how he has more or less became the leader of his tribe while at the same time not annoying most of his tribemates (at least we weren't shown that). It really isn't easy to control a bunch of alpha males and I think he's doing an excellent job so far. And I gotta take his side for not liking Rory. I just wanted to reach my TV and grab Rory by the neck whenever he annoys me (and that's REALLY often).

3. Brady (2)
I just gotta put my favorite eye candy up here. He wasn't shown all that much this episode, which explains the slight dip, but he sure did a good job at the reward challenge.

Like:
4. Leann (1)
Takes a dive this week coz she isn't as good at the game as I thought she was in episode 1. Still rooting for the WI girl though.

5. John K (5)
Another eye candy that's difficult to hate Good try on the reward challenge.

6. Twaila (6)
I like her straight-forwardness even though I probably won't in real life. But she makes for good tv.

7. Chad (3)
MIA this week. Come to think of it, he was pretty much MIA last week as well, but he's got the underdog factor running in his favor, so I gotta like the guy.

OK:
8. Eliza (16)
Tied with Lea for biggest gainer of the week. She didn't annoy me this episode, and I thought she made a pretty good strategic move to protect herself from the vote. Better to go for the sure thing than to rely on shaky Dolly and be the first out of your tribe. She can always change her strategy again later when the twists or whatnot come. The most important thing is to get yourself off the chopping block first. This will buy her sometime.

9. Julie (8)
She really hasn't done all that much to influence my opinion of her any other way. Seems like a nice girl though.

10. Mia (13)
She's actually not that bad.

11. JP (15)
Ditto. Also I thought he did a good job fishing the info out of Travis. I still think he looked possessed when he talked to Travis though.

12. Scout (9)
Takes a dive this week coz of her poor performance in the IC. The girls could've won, but she blew it (again) for them. The worst thing was when Eliza had asked her if they had taken all the puzzle pieces from the water, and she said ok without as much as double-checking. A major boo-boo considering that Probst were assisting the teams with the puzzle pieces count as well.

13. Travis (12)
Dude, I know you ripped off the Baby comment off some stand-up comedy guy. I heard the babay comment before although I can't remember who said it. I also think he tipped his hand too much by telling JP the underlying tribal politics that's going on.

14. Lisa (11)
No major reason for dropping her really. I just found her b00bs ultra-distracting.

15. Chris (14)
Hasn't done anything too special to make me want to move him up.

Can't stand!!!:
16. Rory (17)
Gossssshhhh.... What's wrong with this guy? Has MB stooped into a level so evil that he decides to cast an angry crazy guy in this show? What's wrong with Mia doing a little victory dance? She was just happy!!! Obviously he hasn't watched anybody who scored a touchdown. Hmmm.... Maybe MB cast Rory to get his tribemates to live up to the Vanuatu culture.... canibalism!

RIP. Dolly (7)
I do like her and she seems to be a nice person, but I guess her indecisiveness done her in. Oh well, looks like game over for Britney clone.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-04, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
1. Lea (9)
2. Leann (4)
3. Scout (2)
4. Twila (12)
5. Chad (5)
6. Chris (1)
7. Eliza (17)
8. John P. (7)
9. Julie (10)
10. Travis (13)
11. Rory (3)
12. Mia (8)
13. Lisa (15)
14. Ami (14)
15. John K. (16)
16. Brady (11)
good-bye Dolly (6)

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-27-04, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"
It'll be good to cut out two more people next week - maybe we'll get closer to knowing a few of the others. There's so little to go on now. It'll take another 3-4 weeks to really get a handle.

1. Rory (1) I'll give him one more week to do something to impress me.
2. Chad (2)
3. Twila (7) Hard worker (and that's to lvoe??)
4. Julie (4)
5. Leann (5)
6. Brady (6)
7. Chris (13)
8. Lisa (8)
9. Lea (9)
10. Mia (10)
11. Travis (11)
12. Scout (12)
13. John P (15)
14. John K (17)
15. Ami (16)
16. Eliza (14) Voted out one of my favorites!

Dolly was #3 - just to nice for the game I guess. I'm sorry to see her go.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-29-04, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fanatics Love List v9.2"

#1.-Lea (1) Good leader.
#2.-Brady (2) Strong Player.
#3.-Chad (3)
#4.-Twilla (7) Like her work ethic.
#5.-Eliza (4)
#6.-Leann (11) Hard worker.
#7.-Julie (5)
#8.-Chris (8)
#9.-Travis (9)
#10.-Lisa (14)
#11.-John K (12)
#12.-John P (13)
#13.-Mia (15)
#14.-Rory (10) Let it go now.
#15.-Ami (17) Do not like her.
#16.-Scout (16) Do not like her.

WHOAMI
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise are often poor, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time. ECCL. 9:11

09-30-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
18. "week 2 totals"
compiling 13 lists:

Rank. Name (Last) (Total, High, Low)

1. Chad (1) (44.5, 2, 7)
2. Twila (6) (66.5, 1, 15.5)
3. Brady (2) (68, 1, 16)
4. Lea (7) (74.5, 1, 15.5)
5. Leann (4T) (79, 2, 14)
6. Scout (3) (89, 1, 16)
7. Ami (10) (96.5, 1, 15)
8. Julie (11) (115, 1, 15)
9T. Chris (8) (117, 4, 15)
9T. Eliza (17) (117, 2, 16)
11. Travis (12) (132, 4, 16)
12. Lisa (15) (146.5, 8, 15)
13. John P. (16) (149.5, 6, 15)
14. John K. (14) (155, 3.5, 16)
15. Mia (13) (157, 5, 16)
16. Rory (9) (161, 1, 16)

Dolly was tied for 4th last week.

First place votes:

3 - Scout
2 - Twila, Brady, Lea, Ami
1 - Julie, Rory

Last place votes:

3 - Rory, John K.
2 - Mia
1 - Travis, Eliza, Scout, Brady
.5 - Lea, Twila

Scout, Brady, Twila, and Lea took both firsts and lasts, although Twila and Lea's last place votes were from the same person casting a last place tie. The nearly 20 point gap between 7th and 8th may indicate that the list is starting to separate, but it may be due to the smaller sampling of opinion from last week (13 lists versus 17).

Chad keeps a commanding lead of 1st place, despite (as in the preseason) not netting a single #1.

Eliza, last week's Big Loser, is this week's Greatest Gainer with a +8 move (or +7.5, whatever)! The other notable jump in the standings is Twila (+4), with a big group of people gaining +3, but all of those made up one spot due to Dolly's abscense.

Rory, who took Honorable mention to Eliza last week, becomes this week's Big Loser with a -7, making his net 2 week drop -13! Can he rebound? Others falling were Scout (-3) and Mia (-2 even with Dolly's disappearance).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •