The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Miss Universe Pageant"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-02-04, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Miss Universe Pageant"
Did anyone catch the Miss Universe Pageant last night? The local news people kept saying Miss USA was robbed. What the heck happned?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Miss Universe Pageant Schnookie Palookie 06-02-04 1
   RE: Miss Universe Pageant missygirl3 06-02-04 2
       RE: Miss Universe Pageant Schnookie Palookie 06-02-04 3
 RE: Miss Universe Pageant dabo 06-02-04 4
   RE: Miss Universe Pageant nailbone 06-03-04 7
   RE: Miss Universe Pageant Schnookie Palookie 06-03-04 9
 RE: Miss Universe Pageant MollyTV 06-03-04 5
 RE: Miss Universe Pageant Estee 06-03-04 6
   RE: Miss Universe Pageant Shereebie 06-03-04 8
 RE: Miss Universe Pageant nailbone 06-03-04 10
   RE: Miss Universe Pageant Shereebie 06-03-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-02-04, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Miss Universe Pageant"
I don't know why they would say she was robbed. Did the article say why they thought that? All the contestants were extremely beautiful and well-poised. I personally found Miss USA to be "plastic" looking compared to many of the other contestants. I was hoping Miss India or Miss Paraguay would win.

An IceCat Classic

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-02-04, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Miss Universe Pageant"
No, they reported it on our local news at noon today and while they were discussing it, the anchorpeople made comments saying, "but many of you may agree that Miss USA was robbed" or "Miss USA deserved the crown most. I was just curious why they kept saying that.

06-02-04, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Miss Universe Pageant"
Hmmmmmmmmm perhaps, being American themselves, they wanted her to win so they figure she was robbed. I didn't see anything on the show to make Miss USA stand out from the others.

An IceCat Classic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-04, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Miss Universe Pageant"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-04 AT 00:46 AM (EST)

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Miss Universe Pageant"
Is this Miss USA or the winner? Where did you find this picture?

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice
Licensed Cabana Boy and OT Studmuffin of the Year '03 o-

06-03-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Miss Universe Pageant"
That's Miss Australia, the winner.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-03-04, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Miss Universe Pageant"
i watched it from the point where they picked the last 5.
i immediately picked miss austrailia to win...
and i too thought miss usa was tooo plasticky....kinda like a grown up emily tye.

i knew miss trinidad blew it with the question by answering her "biggest failure" was when she fell down...LOL

i knew miss paraguay blew it with the question when she talked past the bell.

i wasn't sure about puerto rico and us at this point...but i "felt" something about miss austrailia.

molly

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-04, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Miss Universe Pageant"
I only saw the parade of nations from the Cs on, and that by accident. (Which did let me catch the tape flub which had Miss Germany being introduced six times.) I immediately decided Miss India was going to win and turned my attention to other matters.

You mean Miss India didn't win? Huh. Go figure.

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-03-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Miss Universe Pageant"
That's your new Miss Universe up there in all her glory - Miss Austrailia. I was quite proud of myself, considered that I liked her and Miss USA right off the bat and they were the winner and first runner up.
Maybe it was just me, but I sure did think Miss USA looked like a blonde Trishelle from The Real World on MTV. LOL! Miss USA was prettier, though. She has a great smile - looked like she was almost laughing all the time.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Miss Universe Pageant"
Um...OK....so what is this supposed to be??? Our "national costume" is a Vegas showgirl???

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice
Licensed Cabana Boy and OT Studmuffin of the Year '03 o-

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-03-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Miss Universe Pageant"
LOL!! Or a half Indian, half Viking?

Search me, Boner. I liked Miss Greece's costume. I was trying to root for my Greek sister and really didn't see her. *snort*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •