The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Interesting Observations - All Seasons"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chikimonki 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chikimonki Click to send private message to Chikimonki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Interesting Observations - All Seasons"
I've done some research and discovered some interesting trends about the show across all seasons. Some of you may have known this information in general but were curious about the actual numbers. Others may have never thought about what I am posting and will be interested in seeing the perspective for the first time. This content is not in direct relation to Vanuatu, but it's not in relation to any one season either; it does, however; relate to the way the show operates and I believe that relates to Vanuatu as well as all other seasons, so I'm putting it here. If it must be moved somewhere else, I'm cool with that and will be happy to comply with the boards best interest. So if you were ever curious about casting data in respect to gender, marital status, or hometown, I've got the skinny. Also, I'm providing content about individual challenges, and elimination votes. There is also a rating system for all survivors over all seasons and after many designs and redesigns it looks quite effective. There is plenty of information about how we came up with the rankings for you to scrutinize as well. The ranking system will provide a ranking for all seasons as well as a place for the current season that will be updated weekly on the day after the show airs. Below are some links in reference to each of the points I referenced above. I hope you enjoy the content and if you don't then that's okay too.

Casting data:
Gender/ Marital Status/ Age

Marital Status

Hometown

Cast Performance:
Individual Challenges

Elimination Votes

Rankings:
All Time

This Season

New observations will be coming out soon to provide a better insight. If you have something that you would like to see, please post it here and I will do my best to accommodate your request. Keep in mind that it does take a good deal of time to acquire all of the information and then massage and mold it into a good observation so be patient as I prepare many observations for release all at once .

Sincerely,

Chikimonki

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Interesting Observations - All ... PepeLePew13 09-23-04 1
   RE: Interesting Observations - All ... Jerrethan 09-26-04 2
       RE: Interesting Observations - All ... anotherkim 09-26-04 3
   RE: Interesting Observations - All ... Chikimonki 09-27-04 4
       RE: Interesting Observations - All ... dabo 09-27-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Interesting Observations - All Seasons"
You've already posted this same information on the Spoilers Board ... you should be aware that the moderators of this site frown on multiposting the same information across different boards so don't be surprised if this thread gets locked.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

Jerrethan 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-26-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jerrethan Click to send private message to Jerrethan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Interesting Observations - All Seasons"
Boy, aren't you polite, PepeLePew. Thanks for the info Chikimonki, there's some interesting trends that I wasn't aware of, and had NOT found on the Spoilers Board.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-04, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Interesting Observations - All Seasons"
actually, yes he was. Pointing out user information for our newer members is a courtesy that some of us who've been around the block a few times like to perform. No sense in seeing threads get locked or people get banned when it could easily have been avoided.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--welome to the neighborhood

Chikimonki 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-27-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chikimonki Click to send private message to Chikimonki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Interesting Observations - All Seasons"
Actually, I didn't post this in the spoilers board. I have made other postings over there, but this was not one of them. If you don't like this info - thats fine, but don't flame someone when you don't have a reason.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Interesting Observations - All Seasons"
You have done a commendable job compiling all of that data. Very interesting indeed. I don't quite know what to make of it all as yet, but I'm very impressed. Well done. Even the layout is admirably done.

Pepe's post wasn't a flame by the standards of this site, he was just trying to be helpful with some good words of advice. You want to really get flamed, crunch all those numbers in an effort to prove which player is going to win S9 and then post that prediction on Spoilers, that's the sort of thing that drives the guard clown bonkers. (I'm not actually recommending you make such a post, you understand.)

Anyway, welcome aboard, keep up the good work.

SMILES ARE FREE

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •