The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S9-TRIVIA GAME"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-17-04, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S9-TRIVIA GAME"
I had not seen this yet so thought I'd try it. THIS GAME IS NOT SPONSORED BY REALITY TV AND IS DONE COMPLETELY ON MY OWN.

Prize: The winner of this game will receive either Season 1 or the All-Star DVD set.

Rules:

I will post trivia questions before 5:00PM CST the day after the airing. These questions can come from ANY episode of Survivor 9.

You receive 1 point for each questions correct. I will have up to 3 bonus question worth various point values.(Some of these questions are not as easy as they may seem)

You will receive extra points if you have the questions correct and are the first one to submit the answers up to 10 points (ie the first person with all questions correct excluding the bonus will get 10, next person 9 - etc.)

Please send the answers to me via PM. The answers must be submitted no later than 12:00 noon the day of the next NEW episode. You do not need to re-write the questions just the number and answer. PLEASE PUT A POST IN THIS THREAD WHEN YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR ANSWERS. I WANT TO MAKE SURE I AM GETTING ALL OF THEM.

My judgement is final and will try to do my best not to make any mistakes.

WEEK 1 QUESTIONS

1. What is on JP's hat?
2. Which way did Yosur go on the beach after the right of passage ritual?
3. What did Chris do when he got to the beach?
4. What was the name of the tribal chief?
5. Who was the last person into the mud pit?
6. Where is the final resting spot for the dead?
7. Who found the flags for each of the tribes?
8. Who lighted his torch first at TC?
9. Who are better than women?
10. How many survivors can you see piercings of any kind during their opening credit squence?

Worth 3 pts each:

List the survivors in each boat that carried them from the large sailing boat to shore.

Worth 5 pts each:

Correctly put in order from front of the line to back of the line how the tribe members march to TC and from TC

GOOD LUCK ALL - PMS

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Anyone interested? pmspml5 09-19-04 1
 RE: S9-TRIVIA GAME Ra_8secs 09-20-04 2
 RE: S9-TRIVIA GAME Angelfood 09-20-04 3
   RE: S9-TRIVIA GAME pmspml5 09-20-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-19-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Anyone interested?"
I have not heard from anyone yet so bumping and making sure people are interested.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-20-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S9-TRIVIA GAME"
Jeepers, just way too much work, pms!

It's hard to get good secretaries nowadays.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-20-04, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S9-TRIVIA GAME"
Hello,

I'm interested. (and I still havent seen season 1, so i'm very interested). I don't know if I'll be able to watch the tape that closely every week (I had the same problem with trivia last season), but I'll try it for a little while.

09-20-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S9-TRIVIA GAME"
Ok - I dont expect everyone to get every question right - just for fun - but I'd need at least 10 people to play to keep it going.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •