The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S4 official summaries"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-02, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S4 official summaries"
Pepelepew13 was delayed for IRL reasons in getting the episode 8 summary up, but it did come up. So rather than continue this on the thresd AyaK previously had going (just thought I'd make it easy to upload): The schedule currently stands (for the remainder of the season):

RECAP (4/24): IceCat
Ep 9 (4/25): anotherkim
Ep 10 (5/2): janisella
Ep 11 (5/9): ConningOfficer
Ep 12 (5/16): diamond
Ep 13 (5/19): Superman

If any of the scheduled summary writers have any IRL problems or anything, they should bring it up here, otherwise the schedule should stand through the end of the season. And kudos to AyaK for getting things firmly grounded from the get-go.

Personally, I hope all of the scheduled summary writers will respond, 'cause I'm funny that way (please please please respond!), but if not I can live with it.

SMILES ARE FREE

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S4 official summaries Superman 04-24-02 1
 RE: Reporting for duty, Sir! janisella 04-24-02 2
 Aye, aye, cap'n...... anotherkim 04-24-02 3
 RE: S4 official summaries diamond 04-24-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-24-02, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S4 official summaries"
Personally, I hope all of the scheduled summary writers will respond, 'cause I'm funny that way (please please please respond!), but if not I can live with it.

Are you hinting at something dabs? I'm really bad at figuring out what people mean.

Well, I'm still in and if anything should happen to come up, Sherps has agreed to be my back up.

Criminals From the Neck Up

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-24-02, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reporting for duty, Sir!"
May 2nd Episode Summary. Roger.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Aye, aye, cap'n......"
I have already warned DH that he is on total kid duty from 6:55-8:05 CST. Must find a blank tape this afternoon!

A bit aprrehensive after all of the fabo summaries, but mentally preparing for the challenge!

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-24-02, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S4 official summaries"
Yep, I'm in. At first I thought having the episodes moved up a week earlier than originally planned would be a problem, but it's not. It's all good.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •