The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-17-04, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 - Islands of Fire, Beaches of Irony

Ooo eee ooo eee ooo...it's that time again, folks! Welcome to the Fanatics Love List, over 100 lists and still going strong! It's nice to be back and hosting this thread with iamhe. Speaking of he, don't listen to what he says; it really is about the love around here

So what can I say about this week's show besides the fact that it was the bang to start the season. An awesome ritual followed by a tribal split which culminated in the supposed underdogs prevailing to win immunity. But the question is, what are your opinions on this newest batch of survivors? You can tell us on this thread! Just list the 17 remaining survivors in the order that you like them. You can rank them using whatever criteria you want (heck, you can put them in alphabetical order if it so suits you) and even include a short explanation on your choices if you want. So without any further delay, let's get this ball rolling!

Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Dolly (-)
2. Chad (-)
3. Chris (-)
4. Brady (-)
5. Scout (-)
6. Lisa (-)
7. Lea (-)
8. John P. (-)
9. Julie (-)
10. Twila (-)
11. Rory (-)
12. John K. (-)
13. Leann (-)
14. Mia (-)
15. Ami (-)
16. Travis (-)
17. Eliza (-)

Brook wasn't ranked last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Well, leave it to me to resort to my usual #1 picking method for the first week. Unless someone really knocks my socks off in week 1, I usually just give it to the survivor who I think is the cutest. So Dolly gets #1 this week because boy are you ever cute. And the whole shepardess thing just enhances your whole cute factor. So congratulations Dolly; let's hope you can earn some more #1s in later weeks

- #2 and #3 this week are Chad and Chris. Chad, yeah your story is inspirational. I also appreciate your humility and sincerity so far in this game. And Chris, wow. What a move! Way to take that target off your back this week! I think the men's tribe is gonna see some major gaming action as the weeks go on!

- About the next 10 positions are based on the fact that I didn't see much of anyone. I would like to note that Scout, your cattle comment is classic. Unfortunately, your falling dead in the challenges isn't gonna help you methinks. Also Brady, way to go and get that rock! To everyone else, I do hope to see more of you in the upcoming weeks and I do hope it's positive

- Finally, I'd like to comment on Eliza, the lone #17. Usually, there's a tie at the bottom of the standings in week 1 but this season it's definitely yours. Maybe it was just the editing and stuff, but you sure did seem rather bossy. I'm sure you're a nice person inside and I hope to see a better side next week

That's all for me. I can't wait to read your lists!

"I'll need a big spoon because I have a big mouth."

Top 5 FLL Castaways
1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Amber Brkich (10 weeks at #1)
3. Heidi Strobel (9 weeks at #1)
4. Lex Van Den Burghe (7 weeks at #1)
5. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
5. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 I_AM_HE 09-17-04 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 pmspml5 09-17-04 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 sittem 09-17-04 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 ssshaw 09-17-04 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 kidflash212 09-17-04 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 PlumBlossom 09-17-04 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 Brownroach 09-17-04 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 emydi 09-17-04 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 ejm92 09-18-04 9
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 dabo 09-20-04 10
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 Monicanada 09-20-04 11
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 uberspoon 09-20-04 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 Angelfood 09-20-04 13
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 whoami 09-20-04 14
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 ShowMeTheWinner 09-21-04 15
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 dreamerbeliever 09-21-04 16
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 memacmur 09-21-04 17
 Week 1 Results I_AM_HE 09-23-04 18
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1 Drive My Car 09-23-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
Welcome back Sir!

1. Brady (3)
2. Chad (4)
3. Dolly (1)
4. Twila (11)
5. Julie (7)
6. Lisa (6)
7. Travis (8)
8. Lea (5)
9. Leann (13)
10. Rory (2)
11. Scout (10)
12. Mia (9)
13. Ami (14)
14. Chris (16)
15. Eliza (12)
16. John P. (15)
17. John K. (18)

OUT – Brook (17) – Well that came out of nowhere. Talk about your completely unmemorable first boots. He actually would have gotten one of the bigger bumps in my list this week had he stayed, despite being in cahoots with the Johns.

Brady – how awesome was he on that pole? Also glad, despite my initial concerns, that he didn’t vote with the youngsters.

Chad – love him so far

Dolly – like how she took the ceremony in stride, unlike so many others. Gets a small negative for wanting to stay in one place, and a slight tendency to hang with the younger twits, but overall I still like her, it’s just that Brady and Chad had better showings

Twila – this woman is no nonsense. Love how she’s a hard worker, and she’ll be a big asset for as long as the tribes remain divided by gender.

Julie – not sure why, since she was mostly invisible, but I got positive vibes from her.

Lisa – nothing to move her up or down.

Travis – slightly annoying, but the comic relief so far.

Lea – demotion not so much for the sexist comments (which, while I’m a bit wary of, I’m sure will be entirely overblown – I think the Johns were worse, and Lea’s seemed to be only in public, all-male settings (I think a thought-out show of bravado for the benefit of the other guys)) as his unwillingness to tackle the pole. Also think he may have made the right decision in keeping Chris, as one of the strongest males, for future challenge strength.

Leann – still not sold on her, but she gets a big boost for being in Twila’s hard-working gang.

Rory – I still like him, but it doesn’t pay to be a lone wolf.

Scout – see Rory, and thus their ranking together. Plus she’s clearly going to be a huge challenge liability in anything remotely physical.

Mia – the opposite of Julie – despite little face time, she annoyed me.

Ami – sided with Scout and Dolly, but otherwise nothing worth noting.

Chris – moves up despite being loud and obnoxious for saving his own bacon and because I disliked the other 3 more.

Eliza – just shut up already.

John P. – no, the “hot amber” was last season, you nitwit. Or, as I was going to title the list before I saw Sir and he agreed to host this week (yay!): "Hot Amber, But No Spark of Intelligence (Some Things Never Change)"

John K. – still annoying, and still has the wrong name. The Johns are out on a limb now as the only votes with Brook. And that’s just where I like them.

-------------

Greatest Gainer: Twila (+7) – I figured she’d move up, and she didn’t disappoint at all. Leann (+4) also made a big move, and Brook likely would have gotten a similar bounce had he stayed.

The Dave (otherwise known as the Chevy (Droppin’) Like a Rock(et Scientist), and named for Survivor: Amazon’s Dave, who had a propensity for ping-ponging around my list from week to week): Rory (-8). Lea, Mia, and Eliza (-3) also suffered fairly large setbacks. As I said though, I still like Rory and despite a big numerical shift, Eliza’s fall is probably worse.

The Fanatics Love List is back!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-17-04, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
Thanks for the thread - here is my list

1. Chris - anyone who can perform that badly and stay in the game has my vote.
2. Twila - she seems so sour and her accent is great - however, she seems to have some pretty good spunk as well.
3. Chad - If he could get across the beam everyone should have
4. Scout - You physical abilities are bad but I think your personality is awesome.
5. John K. - OK your a pretty boy however you did make it across the beam on 2 feet quickly.
6. Brady - getting the rock was awesome - voting for Rory will be you downfall me thinks.
7. Travis - Not as funny as Big Tom but not as sexist either.
8. Lea - Way to bite your tounge - but can you keep it up.
- - - - - - -
My WHO list? (not on the show much at all)

9. Ami
10. Mia
11. LeAnn
12. Lisa
13. Julie
14. Dolly

- - - - My I hate already list

15. Rory - OMG what a loner/baby
16. John P - he seems like he is just a really dumb good looking kid
17. Eliza - SHUT UP already

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-17-04, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
SIR!!!

Not much to go on this week to add to my pre-assessments. I think I’ll rack ‘em up again and not make a lot of comments. The tribal celebration/ceremony at the beginning was certainly a good start. Women beating men was also entertaining.

1. Rory (1) At least he had a slight advantage with the tribe. Now he’s fighting for his life with being a little to out front. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt for a couple of weeks.
2. Chad (2)
3. Dolly (3) Handled the pig slaughter well.
4. Julie (4)
5. Leann (5)
6. Brady (14) For climbing the pole.
7. Twila (10) For working – otherwise?
8. Lisa (6)
9. Lea (12)
10. Mia (8)
11. Travis (11) Can’t swim? Not good.
12. Scout (16) Moved up based on sorority comments
13. Chris (13) Haven’t figured if I like him yet
14. Eliza (7) Too much to say
15. John P (9) The Johns don’t make it for me so far
16. Ami (17)
17. John K (18)

Brook was 15 in my pre-list.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-17-04, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
1. Travis-Hate to say it but I loved seeing you fall in the water.
2. Brady-Your vote for Rory confused but you did well on the pole.
3. Scout-That was great to beat Chris on the balance beam.
4. Lea-I think we have seen a major player in him.
5. Chad
6. Ami
7. Leann
8. Rory
9. Mia
10. Julie
11. Lisa
12. Twila-I take back what I said about you being like Jerri. You're more like Soozin.
TIE 13. John P. and John K.-They're both idiots.
15. Dolly-Still not getting a good vibe from her.
16. Chris-You were lucky to not get voted off after your performance on the balnce beam.
17. Eliza-What a b!tch.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
I can't really make a list yet (don't know them all well enough) but just some generalizations:

What is up with the old guys vs young guys thing? Didn't anyone else find it dumb that Lea (what kind of name is that for a guy) and Chris are already thinking about who might be a threat? The women are going to crush these guys. They need to be worried about keeping their team strong at this point not worried about who might be strong in individual challenges. Chris should have been gone. This strategy of the balding, middle age guys to get rid of the young cute guys will backfire - when the merger comes the women will have the numbers.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
1. Brady (2)
2. Chad (3)
3. Dolly (4)
4. Scout(6)
5. Leann (5)
6. Lea (18)
7. Twila (7)
8. Mia (8)
9. Rory (1)
10. Julie (10)
11. Travis (11)
12. Ami (12)
13. Lisa (13)
14. Chris (14)
15. John P. (15)
16. John K. (17)
17. Eliza (9)

Brook was #16 last week.

an IceCat original

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
1. CHAD -- will probably stay in this position until he gets axed
2. SCOUT
3. LEANN
4. BRADY -- but voting alone was not smart
5. JOHN K -- I didn't expect to like him, but I did
6. AMI -- not much to go on yet (as with most of the women)
7. RORY -- may drop in future weeks
8. TWILA
9. TRAVIS
10. MIA
11. LEA
12. DOLLY
13. LISA
14. JULIE (these last three really made no impression on me)
15. JOHN P -- hated his dramatic delivery in all his speeches)
16. CHRIS -- have a modicum of humility if you single-handedly tank IC for your tribe, bro)
17. ELIZA -- just shut up for the rest of the show, okay!

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
1. Chad-he's my fave
2. Twila-She is up here so high because she surprised me by how much I liked her
3. Ami-I really like her
4. Scout-calling them bowheads was great, but she is a liability in physical challenges but so was Jan
5. Chris-god help me, I like him and he's like BRob
6. John K.-he is here for now bc he really was ok and did well in the challenge--I'm sure he'll tumble
7. Leanne-she was supposed to be Jerry but she's more likeable and Eliza is the villain this season
8. Lea-better than I ever expected and able to get a majority to make up "The Old Bunch" lay off the "girl" comments will ya
9. Brady-he was okay and he is official eye candy of the season but he made big boo boo by being a lone wolf

10. Mia-who?
11. Julie-who 2?
12. Travis-who w/ the Bob Barker shirt?

13. Dolly-she's cute but not my cup of tea
14. Rory-down here bc I was disappointed with him last nite, chip get off shoulder, please, he may go up
15. Lisa-bowhead wanna be-really sad as a mother of 6, I just don't like her
16. Eliza--Jenna with an even bigger mouth--blech
17. JP-too many "girl" comments--he's got to go

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-18-04, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
Ehhh...I'm not so high on this season, I don't think it'll be very good.....the buzz is low on the show, and it just doesn't seem to be as exciting. Hopefully this is just a momentary road bump and it isn't the beginning of the end for the series.

1. Scout (4) - Gotta love her comments...she's a less ding-batty Jan.
2. Twila (11) - Keep working hard, but keep quiet until the tribes switch.
3. Chad (3) - Awesome guy...hopefully he'll get some more attention for his gameplay and personality than for his leg.
4. Bubba (6) - Anyone who loves Bob Barker is ok in my book.
5. Lea (8) - Nice strategy so far.
6. Eliza (1) - I still like her, but she needs to quiet down some.
7. John P. (13) - The second coming of Heidek...see more below.
8. Rory (5) - Early leaders annoy people...especially me...see Pastor John, Diane, Skupin, Savage, etc.
9. Chris (10) - A little too cocky, but I like him.
10. Leann (15) - Keeping quiet....that works.
11. Ami (17) - Moves up by default.
12. Dolly (7) - Baaa....Baaaaaa
13. Julie (9) - Baaa....Baaaaaa
14. John K. (12) - Baaa....Baaaaaa
15. Lisa (14) - I have a feeling that she's going to annoy me.
16. Mia (16) - Who?
17. Brady (2) - Probably ranked this low because he was a major disappointment. I didn't like some of his comments...good job with the pole, though.

About John P......I like his strategy so far....it's Heidek-like. He's stepping up as a leader, but he's not extreemly outspoken....it works. I think he may be trying to align himself with the older men so that he has a better shot of beating them in the individual challenges later on.

Packers '04: "It's Either Super Bowl Or Bust" - Brett Favre

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
1. Chris
2. Scout
3. Rory
4. Leann
5. Chad
6. Dolly
7. John P.
8. Mia
9. Lea
10. Julie
11. Brady
12. Twila
13. Travis
14. Ami
15. Lisa
16. John K.
17. Eliza
First ep impressions, too many players and not enough episode.
18. Brook * so long, first boot, thanks for showing up!

SMILES ARE FREE

Monicanada 532 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monicanada Click to send private message to Monicanada Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
1. Chad (-)
2. Rory (-)
3. Scout (-)
4. Twila (-)
5. Lea (-)
6. Brady (-)
7. John P. (-)
8. Dolly (-)
9. Chris (-)
10. Travis (-)
11. Leann (-)
12. Ami (-)
13. Mia (-)
14. Lisa (-)
15. Julie (-)
16. Eliza (-)
17. John K. (-)

JSlice Originals, 2004

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-20-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uberspoon Click to send private message to uberspoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
1. Leann - I have high hopes for you this season. don't let me down and you'll stay here at the top.

2. Brady - eyecandy supreme. you would have been number one if it wasn't so obvious that you're not long for the game. being an individual is great in real life...not so much in tribal council.

3. Chad - I like you. I can't put my finger on why, but I do.

4. John K. - far less bothersome than i expected and pretty easy on the eyes to boot.

5. Dolly - I wanted to hate her, I really did. However, in the first episode she was downright huggable.

6. Scout - I think she might be a little bit insane. I like that in a castaway.

7. Twila - Sue Hawk, resurrected. Tough and Sassy. I think she'll be good TV...however, if I were on her tribe that probably wouldn't stop me from voting against her.

8. John P. - I expected him to be another Savage...instead I'm thinking he's more like another Kel. I don't dislike him, though.

9. Ami - Kinda UTR in the first episode, but I liked what I saw of her.

10. Julie - Did she even speak? I don't recall it if she did. This bodes well for her longevity on the show, though.

11. Lisa - Is she even on this show? Perhaps it's like BB5's twin twist and she'll pop halfway through the season. Seriously though, I'm thinking she's less like T-Bird or Tina (which was my original prediction) and more like Trish.

12. Lea - Much like Big Tom, I don't really like him...and I would HATE to be stuck on an island with someone like him. That said, I think his confessionals are going to be a great source of comic relief. I might as well get used to him anyway, I suspect he'll go far.

13. Rory - He seems to have some sort of chip on his shoulder about something. I'm not gonna dismiss him just yet, though. He might grow on me.

14. Travis - They always have to come from Tennessee, don't they? We're not all like that here, I promise. Better than that, this champ says he barely knows how to swim. It's a good thing they never have water challenges on Survivor, isn't it?

15. Mia - She frightens me.

16. Eliza - I owe her one. She gave me a chance to make sure that the mute button on my remote still works.

17. Chris - Your whole team deserves to go before the jury just because they kept you. However I will give you credit- if Sonja would have had your manipulation skills, we'd have been seeing her ukelele on All-Stars instead of Hatch's butt crack. It's not so much appealing that he has bigger breasts than anyone on the women's team, either.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-20-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
1. Brady (1) - AF rubs butter on her nekkid bod and waits patiently.
2. Scout (2) - i hope she whips them bowheads' butts.
3. Chad (3)
4. Chris (14) - loved all he said & did. His insights were right on. He was Funny even!
5. Ami (8) - good helper
6. Mia (5)-
7. Julie (6)- does sand scrub work like sugar scrub?
8. Dolly(7)
9. Leann(9)
10. Rory (4) - Poor Rory. there's no I in team.
11. Twila (11)-
12. Lea (12)-
13. Lisa (13)-
14. John P (10) - bigmouth
15. Eliza (15)- biggermouth
16. John K (16)- huh? people lie on this show?
17. Travis (17)-

Still losers:
18. Brook (18)-

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-20-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
#1.-lEA (1)
#2.-Bradly (2)
#3.-Chad (3)
#4.-Eliza (4)
#5.-Julie (5)
#6.-Dolly (9)
#7.-Twilla (8)
#8.-Chris (10)
#9.-Travis (7)
#10.-Rory (6)
#11.-Leann (12)
#12.-John K. (15)
#13.-John P. (16)
#14.-Lisa (13)
#15.-Mia (14)
#16.-Scout (17)
#17.-Ami (18)

Still do not them well enough to rank them any different. Maybe next time I will have more to say. Were some of them even on the show???

WHOAMI
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise are often poor, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time. ECCL. 9:11

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-21-04, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
Like:
1. Leann
Gotta root for a WI girl. Seems to have a good head on her shoulders too based on her comments. Hope u don't turn into bitter Sue Hawk.

2. Brady
OK, he's mostly here for his looks. His occupation just increases his hotness factor . Anyway he seems to be a great guy based on his comments. I got a feeling he voted for Rory coz he knew that Brook was gonna be voted off and he didn't want to betray Brook by voting for him coz he made an agreement with him earlier. Good guy but bad Survivor player.

3. Chad
Seems strong in character and he didn't try to come up with some sob story about his leg.

4. Ami
Gotta put her up here coz I'll win $18 in my Survivor Pool if she wins . YOU GO GIRL!

5. John K
Another cutie. Doesn't seem dumb like Robb Z so I gotta like him.

6. Twila
Hehehe... laughed at her comments. Abrasively funny.

7. Dolly
She sure looks like Britney! I expected her to annoy me but I like her surprisingly.

OK:
8. Julie
Seems like a sweet girl despite hanging out with the Eliza gang. Kinda utr so it'll take a while for me to like her. Reminds me of the similarly utr Kim P whom I kinda like.

9. Scout
She's alright but her poor performance in the challenge keeps her down.

10. Lea
I expected him to annoy me too but he didn't. Let's see if his startegy works.

11. Lisa
Kinda utr and reminds me of Trish a little bit. Gotta wait and see her real character.

12. Travis
Would have been rated higher if it weren't for next week's preview clip. What's up with him telling John P that he was a threat? Seems like a dumb move that will only serve in fracturing the tribe. Guess we'll have to see what's up next week.

Don't really like but still alright:
13. Mia
She strikes me as a bit too loud and immature, I don't know why. Gotta see if she'll prove me wrong.

14. Chris
Completely blew the challenge, but I gotta agree that Survivor is about Outwit Outplay Outlast and said nothing about Outbalancing. I just wished he played a greater role in orchestrating the Brook boot instead of waiting for Lea to lead. If he had been the main initiator of the Brook boot, I'd have a much greater respect for him and he'd probably end up amongst my top 5.

Dislike:
15. John P
I don't know but he just looks like a dumb guy to me. Prove me wrong when you save yourself from being the next boot from Lopevi.

16. Eliza
Better shut up soon. Although she reminds me of myself when I was around 14 .

17. Rory
Seems to have a huge chip on his shoulder. The stereotypical 'angry black man' is back!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-21-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
#1 Leann - Like Survivorerist my cutie goes atop for week one. Something about her just makes me go ruff! The way she said "we're gonna kick some butt" in a coy shy way made me swoon.

#2 Chris - Okay my fav all-time Survivor is Rupert, so you know strategy isn't all that important to me BUT the way he turned his screw up into an advantage was amazing.

#3 Chad - hope he wins the whole thing.

#4 Dolly - cute factor.

#5 Lea - Sarge is Sarge but no Rudy. Seems to be more of a mastermind however.

#6 Brady - A decent nice guy and a challenge warrior. Brady meet Hunter in the pre-jury boots lounge.

#7 Travis - only because I love The Price is Right too.

#8 Ami

#9 Mia

#10 John K.

#11 Lisa

#12 Scout - ehhh whatever.

#13 Twila - little to abrasive. Question is can she keep it to confessionals only and not out in the open.

#14 John P. - weird bug eyes thing creeps me out some but did make a nice effort with trying to start a fire.

#15 Julie - She's on the show right?

#16 Rory - thought he would be the quiet nice guy going in, boy was I wrong.

#17 Eliza - This girl has got Lindsey written all over her.

Brook - you are the weakest link ... good-bye!

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-21-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
Well, the middle of the list is pretty much people who made no impression, while the top and bottom actually got through:

1. Eliza - I guess I'm the only one who is happy to see a villianess emerging already. And a good looking one too. I'll dare to be different.

2. Dolly - Why not. I can't help but laugh everytime I see a sheep herder named dolly.

3. Chad - Seemed to be doing his bit and then some around camp, and a likeable guy.

4. Chris - Just for weaseling his way out and making some most amusing comments. He could be a fun source of quotes if he can stick around.

5. Scout - Don't think she'll be able to stick around too long, but I like her determination and attitude.

6. Brady - Good luck not getting booted for you strength. Thank you for providing a different third vote (again, I seem to like troublemakers).

7. Rory - Could be getting himself in trouble, but again, I appreciated his candour. He could be dropping though, depending on his actions in the coming episode(s)...

8. Lisa - She's on the women's tribe, right?
9. John K. K comes before P
10. John P. P comes after K
11. Ami - Cool, your name is an anagram of number 12.
12. Mia - Cool, your name is an anagram of number 11.
13. Julie - Who?
14. Leana - I almost remember who you are. Enough to put you down here.

15. Travis - A little too bumbling for my taste. Maybe an act, maybe just the accent (or maybe just the t-shirt), but he's annoying me. Better crack some jokes or have good strategy if he wants to move up on MY love list.

16. Twila - Shut up already.

17. Lea - You're like Rudy, but younger and less codger-like. Come back when you're 20 years older and extra grumpy. Right now you just annoy me.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Week 1 Results"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-04 AT 07:44 PM (EST)

compiling 17 lists:

Rank. Name (last week) (total, high, low)

1. Chad (1) (45, 1, 5)
2. Brady (2) (86, 1, 17)
3. Scout (10T) (101, 1, 16)
4T. Dolly (4) (122, 1, 15)
4T. Leann (12) (122, 1, 14)
6. Twila (9) (130, 2, 16)
7. Lea (7) (137, 1, 17)
8. Chris (14) (150, 1, 17)
9. Rory (3) (161, 1, 17)
10. Ami (15) (171, 3, 17)
11. Julie (6) (172, 4, 15)
12. Travis (8) (175, 1, 17)
13. Mia (10T) (190, 6, 16)
14. John K. (18) (195.5, 4, 17)
15. Lisa (13) (196, 6, 15)
16. John P. (17) (210.5, 7, 17)
17. Eliza (5) (237, 1, 17)

Brook was #16 last week

Notes: I averaged the 1 tie for the 2 Johns, resulting in their x.5s. Don't know if I'll continue doing that or not, but it wasn't much of a problem with only 1 list having 1 tie this week.

Although we have clear leaders in both the love (Chad) and hate (Eliza) department, there is a HUGE range of opinion, as fully SIX (Brady, Lea, Chris, Rory, Travis, and Eliza) different survivors managed to snag at least one first AND one last place vote! 10 different survivors were ranked #1, and 9 were ranked #17 (last).

First Place Votes:

3 - Chad, Brady, Leann
2 - Chris
1 - Scout, Dolly, Lea, Rory, Travis, Eliza

Chad, who managed to snag #1 last week withot a single 1st place vote fares better with 3, though still not a huge number considering his huge lead. He did one-up himself though, getting no lower than a 5th place ranking this week (compared to a low of 6th last week). Leann, our Greatest Gainer, also made a surprise showing in the First Place board.

Last Place Votes:

6 - Eliza
4 - John K.
1 - John P., Travis, Ami, Rory, Chris, Lea, Brady

Greatest Gainer: Leann (+8!). Congrats! Others who made big gains (+3 or more) were Scout (+7), narrowly missing out on the award, Chris (+6), Ami (+5), John K. (+4/3*), and Twila (+3).

Biggest Loser: Eliza (-12!) Ouch! Others taking a plummet (-3 or more) were Rory (-6), Julie (-5), Travis (-4), and Mia (-3).

Clearly there's a lot of volatility on the chart (as expected from preseason to week 1, especially with twice as big a sample weighing in), let's see how tonight changes things!

* JK's rank is up 4 overall, but only 3 considering one spot was by virtue of the removal of a player above him. He makes the cut based on this still, but in future I will not include a (+3/2) on the mover charts when a (+3) is required. Conversely, if a player moves (-2/3), meaning they moved 2 places total but also past/into the rank of that week's bootee, I *may* include them on the movers list. Lisa almost did that tonight with a (-2), but remained a spot above the departed Brook's #16.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 9.1"
HI Svist!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •