The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IC Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-23-02, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IC Poll"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-02 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

Well it seemed like a struggle for some of us last week because almost no one correctly picked TAMMY to win the IC (hahahha). Will she be the runaway pick again? VOTE NOW in the IC poll...
Reply to this post only
Put name of the winner in the subject
Explanation in the message
EDIT TO ADD: If you think that a survivor might give the necklace away you simply put the name of the original winner followed by who they would give it to. EX: Neleh, Paschal (Neleh wins and gives it to Paschal)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Tammy SurvivaBear 04-23-02 1
 Tammy JeffGator 04-23-02 2
 Tammy Cin 04-23-02 3
 Zoe I_AM_HE 04-23-02 4
 Tammy strone 04-23-02 5
 Zoe BaquaR13 04-23-02 6
 Tammy idiotcowboy 04-24-02 7
 Zoe Naked 04-24-02 8
 Robert Krautboy 04-24-02 9
 Neleh bergdogg 04-24-02 10
 Sean DarkLotus 04-24-02 11
 Tammy brenda1234 04-24-02 12
 Tammy samboohoo 04-24-02 13
 Sean jkokoj 04-24-02 14
 Tammy ejm92 04-24-02 15
 Zoe Swami 04-24-02 16
 Sean Silvergirl1 04-24-02 17
 Sean steppingrazor42 04-24-02 18
 Tammy !!!!! katem 04-24-02 19
 Kathy Spidey 04-24-02 20
 Tammy, Robert cowboyroo 04-24-02 21
 Tammy smokedog 04-25-02 22
 Zoe Mitrelleum 04-25-02 23
 Tammy Seyz 04-25-02 24
 Zoe Teddy_Bear 04-25-02 25
 Zoe Bebo 04-25-02 26
 Tammy - And she keeps it again Stolimadras 04-25-02 27
 Tammy lroy 04-25-02 28
 Tammy forehead 04-25-02 29
 Tammy macamrox 04-25-02 30
 TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY! managerr 04-25-02 31
 Tammy ShowMeTheWinner 04-25-02 32
 Tammy MeToo 04-25-02 33
 zoe smiles 04-25-02 34
 Tammy jancan 04-25-02 35
 Tammy wendyp 04-25-02 36
 Tammy sleeeve 04-25-02 37
 Tammy PagongRatEater 04-25-02 38
 Tammy AyaK 04-25-02 39
 Zoe KevMo 04-25-02 40
 Tammy true 04-25-02 41
 Tammy scante60a 04-25-02 42
 Tammy janisella 04-25-02 43
 Vote totals so far I_AM_HE 04-25-02 44
 Kathy munson 04-25-02 45
 Tammy bebekid 04-25-02 46
 Tammy Kokoro 04-25-02 47
 Kathy IceCat 04-25-02 48
 Tammy Blueville 04-25-02 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-23-02, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Tammy"
I love being first! I have come to believe that the vidcaps showing Tammy wearing the IN or post-IC.

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tammy"
Gotta go with the vidcaps, they're usually right. Don't think that witch would give it to anyone either so I say it stays with her.

Richard Hatch/Tina Wesson/Ethan Zohn/Kathy O'Brien
"There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad...and there it goes."
--Bobby Hill

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-23-02, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Tammy"
I think she stays a bit longer

Cin

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-02, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Zoe"
just cause I wouldn't buy the Tammy IN cap for a nickel

my vote for Zoe indicates only anyone BUT Tammy as i have no idea who wins, but i'm almost certain Tammy does not

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-02, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Tammy"
I'm going with what MB has showed us once again.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Zoe"
I think that fresh off her fight with Tammy she feels vulnerable. I know that in my vote in Superman's poll i said that Tammy would win IC, but i am not so sure so i will got with my second choice which is Zoe.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-24-02, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Tammy"
I believe the picture tells it all. My thoughts are here if you're interested.

-ICB

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-02, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Zoe"
The IC looks to have something to do with stilts which IMO would favor Tammy, Zoe, and possibly Vee. Zoe needs for Tammy to be the target this week to take some heat off her, and I could see her winning this one.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-24-02, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Robert"
Robert wins the Immunity Challenge and in an unpredictable move gives the Immunity Necklace to Tammy!

She wears it back to camp, but is upset that Robert may still be vulnerable. The two consloe each other on the walk back as Paschal is confused by the honorable gesture of Robert. Paschal must now choose a new target for TC...

Krautboy

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-24-02, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Neleh"
When you are not sure of who is going to win immunity, and you don't buy into the fact that Tammy wins the necklace 2 weeks in a row and MB just happens to let us see her with the necklace on in the vidcaps, you go with your favorite contestant.

I don't think Tammy wins IC again, and if you really want to know why I don't think so (I don't know why you would), you can find my opinion of it in the castoff vote thread.

Hulkamania is STILL runnin' WILD!!!! Hulk STILL RULES, and he has the title to prove it!!

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-24-02, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Sean"
I don't like the vidcap here... I'm one of the people that think it's doctored. Going by the waterfall spoiler, I think Sean wins this week, giving him power.

- Dark Lotus

brenda1234 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-24-02, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brenda1234 Click to send private message to brenda1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Tammy"
Tammy

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-02, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Tammy"
I think she wins it, but I don't think she keeps it. I'm still trying to decide who she gives it to.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-24-02, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Sean"

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-24-02, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Tammy"
Oh well, it'll be Tammy again, goodbye Robert.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Zoe"
Looks like IC is stilt-walking.

Balance contest favors a woman, because we have a lower center of gravity. Zoe has good sea-legs, which means she will adjust, not panic and fall when her center of balance is thrown around by shifting ground (ie--stilts). She also has the upper body strength to loosely grip and control the stilts.

Since she has just betrayed the T/R/J alliance by voting off John, and since kathy voted against her at the last TC, Zoe could be despirate for a win, especially if she thinks T/R and S/V might team up with kathy to vote her off. (I don't think this will happen, but Zoe may not be as sure.)

Ability plus despiration are good ingredients for an IC win.

Swami

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-02, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Sean"
I'm not using spoilers or analysis, just guessing.

SG

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.
Gina Crews: Happy trails to our nature guide as she and Hunter meet at the Lover's Lodge. Favorite buffet item: Watermelon
Rob Mariano: The Robfodder never caught a chicken and he ain't no friend of mine.
John Carroll: This isn't the crying game, dude. Take it like a man.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-24-02, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Sean"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-02 AT 05:18 PM (EST)

Please let it be anyone but Tammy.....would MB hand it to us like that 2 weeks in a row?? I just think maybe the fact that Seans wins a water challange is the great "unpredictable" part of this episode. I just hope Tammy doesn't pull a Colby and win 4 ICs in a row.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-24-02, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Tammy !!!!!"
Tammy does a double whammy. Will next week be three in a row?

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-02, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Kathy"
Why not? She is quite the competitor and that crazy thing she does to calm down, which helped her win merge IC, may come in handy with the whole balance thing.

Just so long as Tammy doesn't win. I am sooo convinced MB is screwing with us with that IN pic. Won't I have egg on my face when she wins...

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-24-02, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Tammy, Robert"
I believe the craftiness referred to is that whoever wins Immunity can pass it on and the tribe will vote neither people off. Tammy tries to protect Robert and target Zoe. Tribe seems to go for it making her feel free to give it to Robert. Tammy, Tammy, Tammy....you lied to the rest of them, what makes you think they won't lie to you!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-25-02, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Tammy"
Just cuz

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-25-02, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Zoe"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-02 AT 02:22 AM (EST)

Only because she is the one in the promo shot for the supposed IC, and I think she's physically capable of doing it

Edited to correct completely idiotic spelling mistake

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-25-02, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Tammy"
Just because Tammy is the person most capable of winning an IC now that John's gone.

Alternate: Robert wins, but gives the Immunity necklace to Tammy.

And since I'm rooting for Tammy..

I think Zoe will fall flat on her face during IC.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-25-02, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Zoe"
I think that Zoe wins the IN and keeps it.

Despite theories to the contray; I don't believe MB would show the immunity winner 2 weeks in a row, unless of course, Tammy would be stupid enough to give it away. I also don't believe that Robert (or anyone else) would be stupid enough to risk his (their) own neck by giving it to her.

Since Tammy is in grave danger this week, if she won it, she'd keep it; she's in greater danger than she was last time.

Kathy could easily win it; except, she has motivation not to. She knows she isn't going anywhere this week, and doesn't want to have a target on her back. Vee seems unlikely to win IN, and has no reason to. The same reasoning--as far as motivation for not winning IC, apply equally to N/P/K/S/V.

I just can't see Robert winning this thing (of couse, I could end up eating my words), no matter how much he may want too.

Zoe might feel that she is in grave danger if she doesn't win IN;
Her position in this shake-up, is the least clear of all. Plus she has the ability to do it.

Another factor in my reasoning, is the Tammy/Zoe fight. Burn-it is showing this for a reason; which ties into both the boot and IC.

I think Burn-it wants us to think that Zoe is in trouble, but I think their argument comes after, the IC, not before.

IMO, judging by the re-cap episode and the vidcaps; Burn-it is going out of his way to make Tammy appear safe (just like Gina), and Zoe look like the next boot.

Since she has the ability, but so far hasn't come close to winning anything yet; her win would seem more unpredictable than Tammy.

I also think that MB hasn't given Zoe enough face and voice time as of yet. I also think her IC win is connected to the reported power shake-up.

Elenor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Zoe"
She's the only person actually shown in what we believe to be the IC, so I think that's how MB is giving it to us.

I think the Tammy picture is misdirection, and just a picture post last IC.

S.O.B.

Stolimadras 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-25-02, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stolimadras Click to send private message to Stolimadras Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Tammy - And she keeps it again"
Even Sean would say, This chic is kicking. She has serious skills when it comes to the ICs.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Tammy"
Tammy will win it again, and there is no way she's giving it up.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Tammy"
See shakes' thread.

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Tammy"
I do not think that Tammy being shown with the IN is a red herring--that's what MB wants us to think.

Back-up pick is Robert (as Krautboy suggests it would be "unpredictable")

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-25-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "TAMMY TAMMY TAMMY!"
I can't believe so many people are falling for the same trick twice! TAMMY!

P.S. If I'm wrong then nevermind

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Tammy"
Gotta go with the preview pic.

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Tammy"
I regret this decision already.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "zoe"
I really doubt that MB would give pictures of Tammy with the IN to us twice.

I think Zoe will be desprate for Immnuity, so she will win.

smiles

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jancan Click to send private message to jancan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Tammy"
She is capable. She is motivated. She is shown in a picture with the Immunity necklace. Enough for me.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-25-02, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Tammy"
Going with the picture, even though it may be a misdirection

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-25-02, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Tammy"
We appear to have Tammy in a necklace... again.

The only question: is this on the way TO the IC, or coming back FROM the IC?

I'd guess coming back from, because it appears that Robert is congratulating her, and they all look tired. Additionally, they are in their bathing suits, also seemingly indicating the end of a challenge.

So... Tammy wins it again.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Tammy "
Prolonging the inevitable Tammy wins again.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Tammy"
I think sleeeve's analysis above is spot-on. Tammy wins the IC ... but is unable, for this week, to derail the runaway train headed straight for her and Robert. Unfortunately, she isn't able to save Robert this week -- but whether she can save herself next week is a very interesting question, especially if Kathy's bossy personality comes back out now that she thinks she's in charge.

KevMo 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-25-02, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KevMo Click to send private message to KevMo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Zoe"
I said Zoe!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Tammy"
I've thought so from the beginning, and I'm not changing my mind now.

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

scante60a 76 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scante60a Click to send private message to scante60a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Tammy"
Going with the (seemingly) obvious, so that it can come back to bite me in the butt.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Tammy"
what the heck. there is a pic.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Vote totals so far"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-02 AT 05:27 PM (EST)

this is post #44, totalling 43 votes
Tammy is our runaway leader. we'll see...

Tammy: 27
Zoe: 9
Sean: 4
Robert: 1
Neleh: 1
Kathy: 1

Poor Pappy Paschal, and InVeesible Vee, no one thinks they'll win...

edit again because I forgot Vee

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Kathy"
n/m

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-25-02, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Tammy"
I trust the blue men that the vidcap is not a red herring.

bebe

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-25-02, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Tammy"
Might as well go with the obvious.

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Stop Discrimination Now

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Kathy"

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

Blueville 115 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-02, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blueville Click to send private message to Blueville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Tammy"
Bahhhh

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •