The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-09, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
Well the show is March 5 just one nite so the judges will already know who they want and will just pick some fodder to also sing

From Week 1

Besides Tatiana, I'm really hoping that Paula puts Ricky Braddy thru, even over Anoop. AI gave him a cease and desist letter for his website The Braddy Bunch because it was an "unfair advantage" PAH-lease...he wasn't shown at all because he didn't fit the AI producers idea of who they wanted in F12 But the site is back up.

So if AI doesn't have time to pimp him here's his own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HL6lcZtPrc&feature=channel_page

He sounds really good here

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? grit 02-25-09 1
   RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? Snidget 02-25-09 2
       RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? emydi 02-25-09 4
   RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? emydi 02-25-09 3
   RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? goheels 03-03-09 26
 RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? emydi 02-25-09 5
   RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? dragonflies 03-01-09 15
 Tatiana toddE 02-25-09 6
   RE: Tatiana KeithFan 02-25-09 7
       RE: Tatiana Ahtumbreez 02-25-09 9
           RE: Tatiana cahaya 03-03-09 28
 RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? Belle Book 02-25-09 8
 RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? Glow 02-26-09 10
   RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? goheels 02-27-09 11
       RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? Glow 02-27-09 12
           RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? Snidget 02-27-09 13
 RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? Belle Book 02-27-09 14
 Jasmine? Corvis 03-02-09 16
   RE: Jasmine? Belle Book 03-02-09 17
       RE: Jasmine? Corvis 03-02-09 18
           RE: Jasmine? emydi 03-02-09 19
 RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? pinksparkleguitar 03-02-09 20
 I want carnage! vince3 03-02-09 21
   RE: I want carnage! Glow 03-03-09 22
       RE: I want carnage! vince3 03-03-09 23
 My picks for wildcard geekboy 03-03-09 24
 I was looking for song spoilers and... emydi 03-03-09 25
   RE: I was looking for song spoilers... Belle Book 03-03-09 27
 RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? southpaw 03-03-09 29
 RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? DoodleBug 03-03-09 30
 RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? Quepea 03-03-09 31
 RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want? emydi 03-04-09 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-25-09, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
Are they limited to picking only one from each week's batch of rejects?

I also prefer Ricky Braddy over Anoop. He had no face time before last week's performance and I was stunned when I heard him sing. I'd like to see him move on.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
They haven't given a solid answer to a lot of things.

We don't know if there is a set number per group asked back or
that they will force it to be one person per group. We've heard from a producer there may be something like 9-10 people asked back.

I mean I'd hate for one group to completely tank but they have to pick one and then pass over one of two good people from another group. But this is AI and that often is what they do. However I don't think they had a set pattern of how many per semi final round when they did this the first 3 or so seasons.

A lot of people seem to be assuming they will also force it to be 6-6 boys/girls like the last several seasons, but I thought part of the whole point of going back to this format was it could be 5-7 if that was what it turned out to be. I do think that if it is 6-3 there will be at least 2 girls moved forward and they won't let it be 9-3, for example.

I would like to see Anoop because he's a local boy and I'm rooting for him. Braddy getting screwed over by AI would be another one I would like to see move forward. I'd like Tatiana for the potential drama.

02-25-09, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"

02-25-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
I don't know, I think they will have another 6-9 sing (only a 1 hour show) but I don't think it's limited to one per week bc AI knows who they want...also if there are 6 men and 3 women at the end of 3 weeks, they will probably pick 2 women and 1 man

The only wildcard I remember was Season 2 when each of the 3 judges picked one and then Clay got America's wc vote...

I can't remember which site but in one of the comments someone had opined that maybe they'll have a F14 with each judge getting a pick and the one with the most votes overall that did not make it...but then it would have to be 2 voted off in the first 2 weeks of the finals.

goheels 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-03-09, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goheels Click to send private message to goheels Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
Personally I think both Ricky and Anoop are better than blue collar dude and Matt?

I cant help but think it was a definite disadvantage fo rboth NC boys to be in the same group. It splits geographic voters. I am a little confused about the grouping anyway....

02-25-09, 11:22 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
This article says 8-9 or will perform and not all necessarily from the remaining 27 of 36

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2009-02-24-idol-live-shows_N.htm

I guess the cult is pushing for Jamar

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
I guess the cult is pushing for Jamar

I am!

never been in a cult before though!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-25-09, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tatiana"
That is really all I care about. This whole season, in fact, I am simply all about Tatiana.

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tatiana"
Then you two have a lot in common!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-09, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tatiana"
Funniest.post.in.a.long.time.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Tatiana"
*double snort*

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-25-09, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
From Week 1, I'd like either Anoop (my favorite) or Ricky to advance.

Belle Book

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
Jesse Langseth

goheels 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-27-09, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goheels Click to send private message to goheels Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
I think the wildcards will come down to the type of singer they need in the top 12...I would love some help in trying to decide who it might be....

country chick................../????/
blue collar dude...............michael
soulful diva...................(Lil)
rocker chick ..................allison
folksy female..................(megan?)
raspy rocker...................adam
adult contempoary artist.......danny
young fresh new face...........(would have said Jasmine??)
longshot.......................
r and b........................(anoop?)
old soul.......................alexis

Can you think of any other types and fill in who we already have there and who might fill in the rest????

NO IDEA where Kris fits in?????

02-27-09, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
Kris would be the unoffensive cute boy. Is there a category for that? Hmmm. Or he could be the longshot.

That young, fresh, new face could go to that Amazon who is in next week's group. Didn't they claim that she is 17!!!?

Isn't Kendall a country chick?

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
Kristen McNamara was on Nashville Star.

Kendall could lean that way give this quote
Kendall Beard’s self-titled debut album reflects her strength as a singer/song writer, and introduces the emergence of a ground breaking new artist. “This album is just like my personality, it has a touch of everything, a little rock, a bit of pop, and a touch of country and blues.”

02-27-09, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
From Week 2, I think Megan might get in, or maybe Matt Giraud. More likely Megan, in my opinion.

Belle Book

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-09, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jasmine?"
Am I the only person who would like Jasmine to have another chance? Yes, she sucked last time, but every other time we saw her - opening auditions, Hollywood - she was great. I say give the kid one more shot at the wildcard. She's extremely talented.

03-02-09, 01:04 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Jasmine?"
I'd also like Jasmine to have another chance. I'm just not sure she will.

Belle Book

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-02-09, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jasmine?"
Yeah, that's my fear. It seems like the judges have decided she's too young and not ready. Too bad.

03-02-09, 02:10 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Jasmine?"
Jasmine may get a spot, depending on who makes it week 3, with Lil Rounds getting the pimp spot most likely and Allison being the OMGSHE's16 person, I don't think it's likely with her subpar performance in Week 2

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-02-09, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
Bring back Nick/Normund!!

Tribe rocked me!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-09, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "I want carnage!"
Which means Tatiana, Nick, and a Worster to be named later, probably Von.......

03-03-09, 09:42 AM (EST)
22. "RE: I want carnage!"
ACK!!!! No Von!
*hugs knees against chest and rocks back and forth*

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I want carnage!"

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-03-09, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "My picks for wildcard"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-09 AT 11:42 AM (EST)

First, and one I KNOW will be there
(1) Anoop - he just picked a crap song. He can do so much more

After him, this is who i'd like to see:

(2) Matt Giraud - like Anoop, he can do so much more, and he is rough around the edges, someone who would be barred from the door of any record company. Perfect AI material

(3) Jackie Tohn - she should some definate potential

(4) Jesse Langseth - I just like her

(5) Matt Breitzke - I think he deserves another chance.

One i missed that dind't make the top 36 ... which probably won't happen...

(6) Frankie I-forget-her-name - sang Amy Winehouse in her audition. Loved her look/sound/style...

From there, we'll see how round 3 goes.

geekboy

"I love puppies!" - S. Cowell

03-03-09, 04:08 PM (EST)
25. "I was looking for song spoilers and found this on MJ Blog"
Info on WCard

http://mjsbigblog.com/the-wildcard-round-idol-mixes-it-up.htm

Then, on Thursday at 8/7c pm, 8 or 9 remaining contestants will be called back for the live 1 hour wildcard show. This is where it gets confusing. MTV confirmed some details with the producers:

Each judge can pick two contestants from those remaining in the Top 36. There will be 8 or 9 contestants competing in the round.

Those chosen for the wildcard will perform a song on the show. (There’s no clarification whether the contestants can sing a brand-new song or not.)

The judges will vote on each contestant at some point during the hour, with Simon breaking the ties–same rules as the audition phase.

By the end of Thursday’s show, three singers from the group will be chosen by the judges to round out the Top 12–added to the 9 contestants already voted through by viewers.

The LA Times has confirmed that the Top 12 will NOT have to be gender balanced.

SO it will be more like SYTYCD when the judges decide during the show with Simon the uber-judge

so this says no non 36ers are in

yeah, right the most they'll do is 7-5 imo on m/f

03-03-09, 05:40 PM (EST)
27. "RE: I was looking for song spoilers and found this on MJ Blog"
Thanks for the info.

Belle Book

southpaw 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-03-09, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southpaw Click to send private message to southpaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
My picks for the wildcard show...

Group 1.
Tatiana
Anoop
Rickey/Jackie...one will be in the wildcard show

Group 2.
Megan Joy
Jesse
Nick Mitchell

Group 3.
Felica/Jorge..the one that doesn't get the 3rd place bid
Ju'not
Kendall

The three I think that the judges will put thur...

Felica/Jorge
Anoop
Megan or Tatiana

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
I would like to see.....

Anoop
Braddy
Megan
Matt G.
Mishavonna
Jesse

And depending on what happens from round 3....
Kristen (because I assume Lil will get in)
Jorge (assuming Ju'not gets in)
Scott

Quepea 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-03-09, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quepea Click to send private message to Quepea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
Week one was the best easily so far. I can see three from that group in the top 12. I feel really iffy about Tatiana right now as I think Anoop is a lock for one wildcard. Nobody else sticks out to me at the moment.

I snagged a man

03-04-09, 09:44 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Wildcards-WHO do you want?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-09 AT 09:49 AM (EST)

whoops move to smidge's thread

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •