The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The forgotten spoiler?: Kathy's Spike in Air Time"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bongbear78 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-23-02, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bongbear78 Click to send private message to bongbear78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The forgotten spoiler?: Kathy's Spike in Air Time"
Tying up the loose ends:

1. Everyone agreed that Kathy's sudden spike in air time the week Rob M was booted surely meant her demise. Well, unless something crazy happens and she gets the boot this week, then those theories are wrong. (Don't yell, it was my theory too). So what did this spike mean? I think everyone came away from that episode liking Kathy ALOT more than they had. It's a great way to increase the fan base of someone who was not very likeable: let them valiantly fight against HUGE odds to save their skin and keep them alive. That is the epitome of a survivor. Perhaps the sole survivor? What else could it mean? (I'm seriously asking, since I can't think of any reason to give someone thier own episode unless they are getting voted out).

2. We are presented with several possibilities of new alliances forming. Couldn't the teaser of a "power shift" be focusing on everyone's reactions when they return from tribal counsel? I think we'll be seeing alot of night vision for the first few minutes of this episode. IMNSHO, the power shift already happened. I truly feel that N/P/K/V/S will ride into the final five, with Zoe possibly replacing Shawn, if he goes on a Colbyesque challenge spree.

3. INITIALS: They can mean alot, especially when you put them on a vote. Who initialed their vote last week? I was delirious from bad clams the night before during last weeks episode, and don't remember alot of it. WHO SIGNED? If it WAS Zoe, then things might be different. Anyone else, and it doesn't matter that much.

4. My predictions: barring immunity, of course.
Boot Order: Tammy, Robert, Zoe, Shawn, Neelah, Paschal. Yes, I think the final two will be Kathy vs. Vee, with Kathy winning thanks to votes from Tammy, John, Robert and Zoe. Hey, Vee screwed em bad, remember? And who is more likely to be blamed, Zoe or Vee? Might be a 6-1 victory, if Neelah and Paschal don't feel too bad about being booted by Kathy, who would be the strongest immunity threat with T/R/S gone...

Yes, alot of this post is purely speculation, but what better way to get the ranters and ravers to focus on Kathy's Air-time spike and help me with some spoiling? So instead of wasting space by ranting and raving, whining and crying over partially-speculatory thoughts, if this inspires you to write ANYTHING, let it be something that inspires some serious thought...

Bongbear

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The forgotten spoiler?: Kathy's... DarkLotus 04-24-02 1
   RE: The forgotten spoiler?: Kathy's... Bebo 04-24-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-24-02, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The forgotten spoiler?: Kathy's Spike in Air Time"
I remember that Kathy used intials when she voted for ZZTop... er, ZZoe. Was that her vote for John last week that was JC?

- Dark Lotus

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-02, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The forgotten spoiler?: Kathy's Spike in Air Time"
>I remember that Kathy used intials
>when she voted for ZZTop...
>er, ZZoe. Was that
>her vote for John last
>week that was JC?

No, Vee was shown in the final credits holding up the JC vote.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •