The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jenna, Rupert, and that stupid purple rock"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jenna, Rupert, and that stupid purple rock"
These two just proved to us yesturday that Shi-Ann was completley right about all of them. Untill the very end they refused to use a single ounce of their brain to think of their strategy ahead.

Fist of all Jenna - she was so scared of the whole purple rock thing that she made completly lost her judgment. First of all - how can you trust and listent to Rob? She voted out her best friend and ally and then expected him to vote for her if she made to F2? And finally - all other reasons asside - mathematically Jenna had much better chances doing the purple rock thing with Rob and Rupert (66% she goes on) than being in the final 3 with Rob and Amber (33% she goes on). Well, apparantly Jenna never had math...

As for Rupert (and Tom for that matter) - they really need to learn how to talk - i mean - they could have learned something from Rob - always say the right thing at the right time to help yourself. I can't imagine Rupert was not able to persuade Jenna not to vote for him. If i was in his place and i had nothing to loose - i would make a deal with her - we go into a tie (purple rock) and if you draw it, i will go for you. That would have made Jenna's mind up very quickly. Ruert then would have 66% chance of leaving and Rob would have 33% - but i would take those odds over going home for sure any day.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Apples vs. Oranges G Edwards 05-11-04 1
   RE: Apples vs. Oranges dabo 05-11-04 3
 RE: Jenna, Rupert, and that stupid ... nailbone 05-11-04 2
 RE: Jenna, Rupert, and that stupid ... cuon10 08-27-04 4
   RE: Jenna, Rupert, and that stupid ... nailbone 08-27-04 5
       RE: Jenna, Rupert, and that stupid ... Angelfood 08-27-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

G Edwards 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-04, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail G%20Edwards Click to send private message to G%20Edwards Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Apples vs. Oranges"
You're comparing apples to oranges. It's not 33% vs. 66%.

As it happened: 100% to F3, then 33% to F2 (her having to win immunity to get there)

Purple Rock: 66% to F3, then 33% to F2 (with other deals possible with Rupert - I'll go with rock pull, if you take me to F2 if you win the immunity: Ambah taking her rather than Rupert, etc.)

Without the human factor (a bad assumption, I know), her odds were better as she played them out. Rupert should have pushed the issue harder, as you wrote. I wish Jeff would have asked about that aspect.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Apples vs. Oranges"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-04 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

Actually, I see it more as:

F3 100% F2 0%
v
F3 66% F2 50%

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jenna, Rupert, and that stupid purple rock"
we go into a tie (purple rock) and if you draw it, i will go for you.

I don't think that's an option. I think if you draw the PROD, you're gone.

Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice o-

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-27-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jenna, Rupert, and that stupid purple rock"
I love Survivor, but I think we all should write in and be like Gore and demand a recount. We should all send in write-in ballots with Shi-ann's name on them. I think Jenna should have been voted out earlier. She was a real nerve-racker. But BRob screwed up in two ways. First, for not taking Jenna to the final two and second for proposing to Ambitchion.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jenna, Rupert, and that stupid purple rock"
Dude, let it go. Seriously.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-27-04, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jenna, Rupert, and that stupid purple rock"
Geesh sarge,
I know you are in the military and all,
but I think thats a dudette.

Dudette,
Sarge was just trying to help. It'll be ok, we all get riled up now and then.

RollDdice creation
darn, ain't a woman allowed to carry around her angst anymore?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •