The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A thought to consider..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-22-02, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A thought to consider..."
We are all assuming from last week's show and from next week's vidcaps that the (I think they say DRAMATIC) "Power shift" tag line is referring to v/s/k/n/p upheaval of the Rotu 4 and John's being ousted. WHAT IF though they are actually referring to ANOTHER power shift that takes place during the next episode?

Given the preview info that someone comes up with a new strategy and someone else cannot believe the others are buying it, lets imagine for a moment someone from the Rotu 4 (now 3) convinces a person (or person's) in the other group that they should join up and form a new alliance?

I know somewhere on this board is a discussion about John's interview stating "it was the beginning of OUR demise" which indicates that z/r/t are the next ones to go and do not make it to the final four, but WHAT IF he is only referring to r/t?

Maybe it is just my runaway imagination, but for some reason I can see Zoe approaching n/p and saying something like she NEVER intended to vote with the others to oust n/k/p, etc (insert your own version of the story here) and since we know that Pappy wasn't very happy about alliagning with s/v to begin with, maybe Zoe could convince them that she, kathy, n and p should realign now and for the rest of the game? Kathy's amazement at this working would prove the rest of that preview statment.

I may be grasping for straws or giving some people too much credit for their scheming ability, but I never thought I'd see a group of people on Survivor actually grow a brain and prevent themselves from being Pagonged off in order until I saw it last Thursday.

I would have posted this on the speculation board if there was one. Please don't flame me on this - be nice!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A thought to consider... SurvivinDawg 04-22-02 1
   RE: A thought to consider... JeffGator 04-23-02 3
 RE: A thought to consider... Kokoro 04-22-02 2
 RE: A thought to consider... ConanRDU 04-23-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-02, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A thought to consider..."
I posted in another thresd that I suspected that Paschal is coming up with the crafty scheme to oust Sean, and Neleh is the one who can't believe everyone's going for it (and logically, waxing Sean now is verrrry risky for P/N/K/Z). A 4-4 tie ensues, and the "two peas in a pod" aren't quite so "poddy" any more.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-23-02, 04:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A thought to consider..."
Which thread Dawg? I want to get in on that conversation

As we all know Tammy and Zoe are going to get into a big fight next episode (possibly because Zoe defected from the John/Tammy/Robert alliance and voted for John). I think Zoe is now going act like she's allied with Paschal/Neleh/Kathy/etc. Paschal, Neleh, and Kathy will now trust Zoe (I think they trust Zoe because P/N/K/Z had a previous alliance before the swap but Tammy doesn't know that)and Tammy cannot believe that everyone is buying it.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-22-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A thought to consider..."
As shown by her TC 8 vote, Zoe has already defected from her alliance. I'm also fairly certain that it was Kathy who would have had another talk with Zoe to tell her about how the vote was going. CBS has been emphasizing Zoe as a huge liar and not really paying attention to the friendship that K/Z share. They are also insisting that Zoe is still with R/T despite her vote....

The
Asian promo basically gives us the person who is irritated - it's Tammy towards Zoe (after she has ditched them for the dominant alliance) Major Spec: Zoe is being brought out in a negative light on all sides to draw attention away from the obvious bootees: Tammy & Robert.

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Kathy: Paschal, they're going to vote us off one by one.

Paschal: So?

Stop Discrimination Now

ConanRDU 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-23-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ConanRDU Click to send private message to ConanRDU Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A thought to consider..."
I've been thinking along similar lines on this for a few days now. The conclusion I come up with keeps leaning towards a Sean boot though. Paschal and Neleh voted with Sean and Vee (and Kathy and Zoe) to prevent the predictable boot order blatantly shown by Rotu 4. This was pure self-interest. I don't think anything has lessened their dislike of Sean. If Paschal and Neleh have Kathy and Zoe on board, they may feel they can eliminate whoever they want - if they go for T/R they should be able to get the votes of S/V and vice versa. Add to this Kathy's desire to vote off "power" and I think the most likely targets are Tammy and Sean. Then there is the spoiler (mentioned somewhere else on the boards) that Tammy wins immunity again. Finally, it seems that the editing is playing up the similarities between Sean and John. Both have been arrogant throughout the game, both have a chip on their shoulder in some way seemingly related to minority status ("I'm not gonna work like a slave" and "The gay boy from Omaha is running the show"), and the preview of Sean flashing the "V" sign while standing in the waterfall is eerily reminiscent of John's pose before he jumped bare-assed from the waterfall. (Two peas in a pod?) Also, "power shift" displayed over the picture of Sean leads me to believe that the power is not really shifting his way. Given all this, I would not be the least surprised to see a Sean boot - especially if Tammy wins Immunity.

I haven't completely convinced myself of this - but I'm leaning that way.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •