The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Juniors...Your pick for the final five"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Gigglebush 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-26-03, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gigglebush Click to send private message to Gigglebush Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Juniors...Your pick for the final five"
Well...as I said before. I'm pulling for an all "girl" group for the final 5. Simply because besides AJ, the other 2 boys belong on Broadway NOT in a pop-group (aside from the fact that they simply aren't as good as any of the girls in the final and boys voices change around this age).

I also feel that the teen/young-adult pop group has been done to death and isn't that marketable. I think it would be best to vote in the "best" of the younger kids as they would appeal to kids and teens alike and would hit a more widely un-tapped market, which would be more saleable. I am also picking based on who's voices I think would blend really well together.

Keeping that in mind, my group would consist of Tori, Taylor, Danielle, Chantel and Jordan.

I could be happy with Katelyn replacing Jordan as I feel they have about the same level of talent, but Katelyn would be outgrowing the group much faster.

Chantel is also older than the other 4 I picked, but I feel her voice would just blend so well with those particular girls and set a nice over-tone. But she would do just as well as a solo act, so if they wanted to throw in a boy, I would most likely replace Chantel with AJ, as he has a nice steady over-tone as well.

So there you have it...my pick is Tori (who is best by far out of the whole 10 anyway), Taylor, Danielle, Chantel and Jordan.

What is your pick for the final 5?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Juniors...Your pick fo... SaphireLady 06-26-03 1
   RE: American Juniors...Your pick fo... Gigglebush 06-26-03 2
       RE: American Juniors...Your pick fo... Rikker Mortis 06-26-03 3
   RE: American Juniors...Your pick fo... managerr 06-27-03 4
 RE: American Juniors...Your pick fo... ejm92 06-28-03 5
   RE: American Juniors...Your pick fo... munson 06-29-03 6
       RE: American Juniors...Your pick fo... FoLkLoRiStA 08-15-03 7
           RE: American Juniors...Your pick fo... baby_girl41 11-23-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-26-03, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Juniors...Your pick for the final five"
I have only one thing to say and it is a biggie. If Tori and Taylor don't both make the group or both don't make the group, which ever one is left out is going to need major thearpy. I can not believe these parents pitted these sisters against each other. I just hope that the powers that be are smart enough to understand , take both or neither.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Gigglebush 5 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-03, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gigglebush Click to send private message to Gigglebush Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: American Juniors...Your pick for the final five"
So true....but ultimately, I guess it's up to America. I only hope that people are bright enough to vote for both, or neither. Personally, although everyone thinks Tori is better (and she IS fantastic), her sister is every bit as good (and as beautiful), I just think that she really picked the wrong song for Tues night.

I would love to see them both make it.

Rikker Mortis 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-26-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rikker%20Mortis Click to send private message to Rikker%20Mortis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: American Juniors...Your pick for the final five"
i think the top 5 should be Tori, Taylor, Lucy, Chantel & Danielle.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-27-03, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: American Juniors...Your pick for the final five"
I don't know if I blame their parents. I mean are they going to say to their children: "Only one of you can try out." That would be mean and cause resentment. I'm guessing that the two kids probably have no idea how much of a downer it would be if one makes it and the other doesn't.

Still, from what I understand, only one kid gets added to the group every week--so one will get in before the other one does.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-28-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: American Juniors...Your pick for the final five"
Well, even though it probably won't happen if this contest is up to America, I'm hoping to see an all-female group....

I'm not a huge fan of the sisters, but Tori and Taylor definitely will be a huge threat for the group.......I absolutely love Lucy and Danielle, and I think Chantel would be a good fit.....so Tori, Taylor, Lucy, Danielle, and Chantel.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-29-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: American Juniors...Your pick for the final five"
I agree. This should be a girl group because that's where the talent is. Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

FoLkLoRiStA 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-03, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FoLkLoRiStA Click to send private message to FoLkLoRiStA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: American Juniors...Your pick for the final five"
I think that the top 5 should have been: Chantel, Danielle, AJ, Lucy, and Chauncey.

baby_girl41 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-23-03, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail baby_girl41 Click to send private message to baby_girl41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: American Juniors...Your pick for the final five"
I think that the American Juniors group is good how it is......but i think that instead of just having one boy they should've had 2 boys or just an all girl group. It is really stupid just having one boy, but the group is already decided and made already they can't go back now. Unless a girl decides to leave they can bring in another boy, but i doubt that someone is going to leave, because i read all of their BIO's and it sounds like they all love the band. They are doing an awesome job!!!!!

Also.......people from the UK are saying that the American Juniors are ripping them off because of one of the songs that they used to sing. (One Step Closer) They shouldn't care about a stupid song. Even though they did use it as their main title for their CD release, it shouldn't matter at all. Its not like the American Juniors are going to use anymore of S Club 8's (used to be known as S Club Juniors) songs.

Well hope someone replies.

Byebyez..........Melissa!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •