The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jonathan and Victoria"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheRace 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-09-05, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheRace Click to send private message to TheRace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jonathan and Victoria"

Has anybody read the interview over at www.tarflies.com. He talks about the new show Battle of the Network Starts and Kill Reality. I think he said he has a smal part it the movie playing Colin and Cristy. Very interesting.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jonathan and Victoria DonnaLynn 08-09-05 1
   RE: Jonathan and Victoria Deekeryu 08-10-05 2
       RE: Jonathan and Victoria TheRace 08-11-05 3
           RE: Jonathan and Victoria Deekeryu 08-11-05 4
               RE: Jonathan and Victoria Cygnus X1 08-11-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jonathan and Victoria"
If Jonathan is going to be on TV, I certainly won't be watching it. I remember after the race he and Victoria were on Dr. Phil and I watched. What a horrible piece of carp! If I NEVER see Jonathan or whiny Victoria on my TV again it will be too soon...

(Are there actually fans out there?)

--Donna :~)

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-10-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jonathan and Victoria"
I love Jonathan and Victoria. They seem to be really good people outside of the race. Everybody on their season from Don/MJ to Hera/Gus, to Kris/Jon... everybody loves them.

Here's highlights from that interview with Jonathan:

-Went into hotels and restaurants and got free 5 star food or 6 star hotels. Got a Presidential suite in Sweden
-had guides who spoke English, and if they didn’t speak English, Jon used their cell phone to phone someone they knew who spoke English to be some sort of lifeline.

-worked for a travel agent for 2 weeks to prepare, used the experience as an advantage in Stockholm to get a plane seperate from everyone else. Tried to use something called interstitial travel which could get an airplane a half-hour earlier than everyone else, but couldn’t use it because of one-flight type of planes.

-created a yield alliance between Rebecca and Adam and Kris and Jon, and to a smaller extent Lori and Bolo. The purpose was to take out the model teams first, then Lori and Bolo. Jonathan knew who had their yields and who had accidentally turned theirs in, and used that against other teams.

-Jon and Vic had an invisible alliance with Gus and Hera that no one else knew about, and with the Voodoo Yield alliance, Jon and Vic tried to play teams against each other.

-originally Jonathan wanted to go on Survivor. Victoria and he were recognized together so Jonathan dropped out thinking Victoria could actually win it, while Jonathan thought he could play a good game and possibly win. Victoria made it to final 20, and Christie Hastie from Pearl Islands beat her out.

-Victoria then went on to try for Apprentice, and Jonathan was interested in TAR. Jonathan was going to go on TAR with other people, but they weren’t interested in the other people.

-the Battle of the Network Reality stars should be fun and definetely not boring to watch. There are many twists and turns, and Victoria was the MPV on the show. All the girls feared her.

-thought Jon and Kris should have won. Wil and Tara and Jon and Kris are the two teams Jonathan thinks deserve to be true winners.

-when in a zone area, production tells teams to wait for another team to get the shot they want. This happened in the zip line detour where Jonathan was told to wait for Don so they could zip down together, instead of on his own.

-being recognized from the race has given him a raised voice, and Jonathan wants to use that opportunity to do something good out of it whether it be for charity or not

Jonathan and Victoria and other racers will be at Raising race this week-end to support Kelly’s fundraiser.

TheRace 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-11-05, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheRace Click to send private message to TheRace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jonathan and Victoria"

Do you have a link for the event?

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jonathan and Victoria"
Yes, Here's the link for everyone. Obviously, sign up is over, but everyone can learn about Kelly's (TAR7) friend and why she is organizing the event. It is the chance for people to experience the Amazing Race with detours, roadblocks, and pitstops with prizes for participants, and a grandprize. It's all for a good cause all in one. It is a two-day event held Aug. 12-13 in Anderson, SC.

http://www.lesliemazzarafund.com/about15.html

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jonathan and Victoria"
And one of our number will be in it.

A MysticWolf original!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •