The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My Theory On Zoe, and why Kathy will win"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-21-02, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My Theory On Zoe, and why Kathy will win"
Several things have really been puzzling me but I think I'm starting to figure them out. For one, I could not understand why MB did not show us that Zoe voted for John at the very end of the show when everyone's votes are revealed. The shot of her is different from everyone else. Instead of her showing the vote for the camera, we see the card still on the rock where she wrote down John's name. I mean, if we freeze the shot, we can see that she wrote down John's name, but the casual viewer would not be able to see, nor would they notice that she voted for John. I don't ever remember seeing a shot like that of anyone on any past episode of Survivor. I think it's very odd that he doesn't want us to see that. He also never showed anyone talking to Zoe about her changing her mind and voting for John. I mean, we never even saw anyone approach her about the idea which i think is strange.

I also find it very odd, that Zoe would turn on her alliance and vote out John. I mean, there didn't seem to be any disagreements between the two of them, and she really seemed to turn on him awfully quick.

I think the reason for this, is that she never took the John/Tammy/Robert alliance seriously. What MB doesn't want us to know yet, is that she already had a strong previous alliance with Kathy, Neleh, and possibly Paschal. I think that she only agreed to go with the John/Tammy/Robert alliance just so she could make it long enough to survive until the merge and then she would return to her original alliance of Kathy/Neleh/Paschal. Maybe that's why she gave that awful glare to Jeff Probst at the time of the Swap. She was being separated from her alliance.

I think that MB wants us to be awfully suprised later on in the show, when Kathy takes Zoe with her to the final 2, because we "didn't know" that Zoe had that previous alliance. And maybe that's also why it hurt Kathy so much when she heard that Zoe was planning on voting her out once they merged. But I don't think Zoe ever really had any intention of doing this, and was just telling John/Tammy/Robert/Rob/Sean/Vecepia what they wanted to hear. I think that Kathy trusts Zoe again now that she voted out John, and they are back together.

Take a look at the last tribal council. Kathy and Zoe have the same band around both of their arms.

If this doesn't show the proof of an alliance/strong friendship then I don't know what does.

My new prediction is that Kathy and Zoe are the final 2. And I think Kathy is going to win it all. I think this show is in some ways edited to mimic Survivor 1. They're both on an island, they both had a gay guy taking off his clothes, and they both will have a winner who no one expected to win, because they were hated so much on the first day. (Richard Hatch=Kathy) We all thought Rich would be the first one voted off and we also all thought Kathy would be the first voted off too.

Next time I go to Vegas, I'm not betting on black, I'm betting on Kathy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My Theory On Zoe, and why Kathy... drich61 04-21-02 1
 RE: My Theory On Zoe, and why Kathy... Silvergirl1 04-22-02 2
 not bad reasoning Cathy the Canadian 04-22-02 3
   RE: not bad reasoning Silvergirl1 04-22-02 4
 RE: My Theory On Zoe, and why Kathy... SurvivinDawg 04-22-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-21-02, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My Theory On Zoe, and why Kathy will win"
> For one, I could
>not understand why MB did
>not show us that Zoe
>voted for John at the
>very end of the show
>when everyone's votes are revealed.
> The shot of her
>is different from everyone else.
> Instead of her showing
>the vote for the camera,
>we see the card still
>on the rock where she
>wrote down John's name.
>I mean, if we freeze
>the shot, we can see
>that she wrote down John's
>name, but the casual viewer
>would not be able to
>see, nor would they notice
>that she voted for John.
> I don't ever remember
>seeing a shot like that
>of anyone on any past
>episode of Survivor.

Zoe has broken that rule of holding her vote up for the camera, every TC she has gone to. This is not the first time for her, the question is why is MB letting her get away with it. Is she not being spoken to about it, like Tom was for speaking too loud? The fact we are not shown her vote this time is NOT a spoiler IMO.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-02, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My Theory On Zoe, and why Kathy will win"
The arm band is not a spoiler, either, because Tammy is wearing the same exact kind of arm band at the TC. This is not a "friendship" armband.

SG

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.
Gina Crews: Happy trails to our nature guide as she and Hunter meet at the Lover's Lodge. Favorite buffet item: Watermelon
Rob Mariano: The Robfodder never caught a chicken and he ain't no friend of mine.
John Carroll: This isn't the crying game, dude. Take it like a man.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-22-02, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "not bad reasoning"
While I agree that Zoe not holding up her sign isn't that significant (remember, they didn't even show us who Gabe voted for the night he was booted), I think you make some valid points Gator.

What do the armbands mean if Tammy has one too? I don't know, but they sure do look friendly in the pic you posted.

Remember, the editors of the show love to mislead us. They've been going out of their way trying to show us that Kathy is pissed at Zoe, so that probably means just the opposite - they've made up.

Zoe's voting for John is significant either way, because either she did it after talking to Kathy, or she did it because she wants to rejoin the Kathy alliance. I think you'll see these two cozy up in the next episode. Why else does Tammy have words with Zoe, who never does anything to ruffle feathers?

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: not bad reasoning"
I believe that the armbands have some kind of utilitarian use. There seems to be a pen like instrument attached to them. I am going to look at the tapes again to see when these are worn and by who.

I don't know what they are used for, it's just that I don't believe it has anything to do with alliances.

Billions and Billions Cloned

SG

R.I.P. (Recreating In Paradise):
Peter Harkey: Alien from Uranus getting into the best shape of his life.
Patricia Jackson: Nacho Mama chillin' at the Loser Buffet.
Hunter Ellis: The Knuckleheads have spoken sending the Eagle to go scuba diving.
Sarah Jones: Miss No-nos begins her tropical vacation at last.
Gabriel Cade: The teddy bear hugger looks for a new commune where they don't play games.
Gina Crews: Happy trails to our nature guide as she and Hunter meet at the Lover's Lodge. Favorite buffet item: Watermelon
Rob Mariano: The Robfodder never caught a chicken and he ain't no friend of mine.
John Carroll: This isn't the crying game, dude. Take it like a man.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: My Theory On Zoe, and why Kathy will win"
For not quite the same reasons as you, I agree that Kathy, Zoe and Neleh are potentially a force to be reckoned with.

However, it's been tough to gauge the depths of these alliances, so far. Both Vecepia and Zoe have shown independence in their voting records, and Kathy also once broke away to cast the vote for Zoe. It's tough to tell what might happen next.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •