The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"continuation of a possible spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

pakooga 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-02, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pakooga Click to send private message to pakooga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"continuation of a possible spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-02 AT 11:42 PM (EST)

although i completely agree that maraarotus chart did not have much substance in the beginning - i would like to continue the thread just because of the very "weird" explanation that he gave. a hoax - puhleeze - after putting all that work into it - sorry don't buy it; and is he implying that he is Brandon???? - too much weirdness BUT

what if he actually did put the pecking order down correctly and then was told by someone to stop? I don't know why I'm attached to this chart but there must be others' out there as well?!?

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3cbf7e8206c8341c

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: continuation of a possible spoi... idiotcowboy 04-20-02 1
   RE: continuation of a possible spoi... pakooga 04-20-02 2
       RE: continuation of a possible spoi... TechNoir 04-20-02 5
       RE: continuation of a possible spoi... SurvivorBlows 04-21-02 7
 RE: continuation of a possible spoi... aymelek 04-20-02 3
 RE: continuation of a possible spoi... PepeLePew13 04-20-02 4
 Locking... sleeeve 04-21-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-02, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: continuation of a possible spoiler"
Are you sure you're not Maraarotu?

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2417.shtml

Your "styles" certainly appear the same.

-ICB

pakooga 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-02, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pakooga Click to send private message to pakooga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: continuation of a possible spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-02 AT 11:50 PM (EST)

i assure you that i am not mararotu - they can check my email address if they wanted to

i am interested in numbers; "style" - not quite as good

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-02, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: continuation of a possible spoiler"
As a person who has more than 30 email addresses, that's baloney.

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-02, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: continuation of a possible spoiler"

>i assure you that i am
>not mararotu - they can
>check my email address if
>they wanted to

No need, we have other much more definitive methods.

Ya, email addresses are so hard to come by nowadays... goodbye Mararatu, and thanks for exposing your alternative ID so obviously.

-SB

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-02, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: continuation of a possible spoiler"
I
>don't know why I'm attached
>to this chart but there
>must be others' out there
>as well?!?

No.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-02, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: continuation of a possible spoiler"
You know, maraarotu has been exposed as a charlatan. Are you sure you want to be exposed as one, too?

"I'm the General and that's that."
Robert DeCanio, April 11/02

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-02, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Locking..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-02 AT 00:05 AM (EST)

Last night, we were forced to lock a certain post when it got out of hand. This morning, Maraarotu posted that (s)he was a friend of John's who had been posting the list to try to throw the spoilers off the scent of John's boot, and that the list had always been a hoax, and had no substance.

Here is that post:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2656.shtml

I am now locking this thread.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •