The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"John's CBS Chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"John's CBS Chat"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-02 AT 08:49 PM (EST)

I'm actually in the live chat right now and just wanted to give everyone a few things that could have some spoiler value. I'm doing it now because the official chat won't be posted until next Friday.

Rotu Alliance: The Rotu 4 of R/J/Z/T was not created until after the swap, and it was created out of necessity.

Zoe: John did not know that Zoe voted for him until a reporter told him this morning. He called Zoe a "biatch" and also described her as an "enigma."

I think him not knowing about Zoe's vote is huge because obviously he didn't find out from the other bootees as they became jury members.

I will have to come back to edit. Big Thunderstorm on the East Coast and I'm afraid of losing power.

Back to Edit:

Someone mentioned that the bootees are not allowed to discuss votes, and now I do remember that as being true. But I would think that if Tammy or Robert knew about Zoe's vote, they would have told him before last Friday. He didn't want to give out the names of his tattoo buddies, but I'm sure it was Tammy and Robert.

As far as his comments about Zoe, he kind of used the "biatch" word jokingly. But the part about Zoe being an enigma (a riddle or puzzle), leads me to believe that he didn't really have a lot of time in the jury box to "figure her out." (Maybe he just wasn't smart enough.)

John also mentioned that he had plenty to say as a jury member. He kind of sounded a little bitter or bent on revenge. I don't think he ever really trust Vee, and he didn't like Sean. I think his final words to Sean were in his "kiss off." I also think he wouldn't have really been so mad if Tammy or Robert had made it to the final 2 because his plan was for him and at least one of them to be there. But Paschal gave John his word, and MB made it a point to show that scene to us. He did mention being a little surprised at Paschal turning on him -- so I think he would have had something to say to P/N/K.

*Edited because I was interrupted by Mother Nature.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sambo beat me to it s_man 04-19-02 1
 RE: John's CBS Chat ShowMeTheWinner 04-19-02 2
   RE: John's CBS Chat Solitaire 04-19-02 3
       RE: John's CBS Chat ShowMeTheWinner 04-21-02 5
           RE: John's CBS Chat NorthOfBoston 04-21-02 6
               RE: John's CBS Chat ShowMeTheWinner 04-21-02 7
                   RE: John's CBS Chat shakes the clown 04-21-02 8
                       RE: John's CBS Chat Kokoro 04-22-02 11
           RE: John's CBS Chat Teddy_Bear 04-23-02 12
               RE: John's CBS Chat diamond 04-23-02 13
 RE: John's CBS Chat heymikey 04-20-02 4
   RE: John's CBS Chat alleyb 04-22-02 9
       RE: John's CBS Chat In The Woods 04-22-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-02, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sambo beat me to it"
A few things of interest:

Says he's out but not finished - keep watching.

Didn't know Zoe voted for him - did the others???

Suprised him that Kathy was "gunning for" him

All Rotu are still "bonded" IRL
- talks to Gabe, Neleh, the General, and Tammy almost everyday
- had a crush on Gabe, was distracting, part of the reason to vote him off

Lots and lots and lots and lots of talk about being "openly gay"
- on tv
- in Nebraska
- ect...
- ect...
REALLY DROVE THIS HOME (pun intended )

Also, some speculation about Zoe's being gay was brought up, in a question about Dique, Brandon, and possibly Jeff and Zoe, to which he replied that he could get himself in trouble, and left it alone. Hmmmmmmm???

Hope it helps.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-19-02, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: John's CBS Chat"
IF and that is a BIG IF, John is to be believed about him not knowing of Zoe's vote until a reporter clued him in in the morning, then I'd believe that Zoe didn't make it into the final two and Tammy POSSIBLY making it there.

As I stated in other threads, the previews I got here is probably different than what you guys get in the States. Zoe and Tammy basically had a major catfight in my preview and with Tammy's "I hate Zoe. She's a b!tch!!!" comment, I can't believe if she would actually keep Zoe's vote against John as a secret while they were both at Loser Lodge. Hence I don't think Tammy will be gone next episode as her seething anger against Zoe would still be too much for her to keep as a secret from John.

If John were to keep in touch with Tammy then I think she would have told him about Zoe sometime along the line but since she didn't, perhaps she did make it into final two and hence couldn't tell John.

Again, if I were to base my boot picks on what John had said so far, then I'd go with Zoe and Kathy (and possibly Paschal and Neleh) as the next boot picks because Sean and Vee are teaming up with Tammy and Robert to oust the potential foursome of Kathy, Zoe, Neleh, and Paschal. Sean and Vee will surely know that they'd be next once Tammy and Robert are gone and Tammy and Robert will use this to their advantage.
Furthermore, I still feel that we haven't seen anything much about The General and his only moment was the "real men don't wear pink" comment. He's got to contribute more to the storyline than just that. Perhaps MB is saving him for later?

John's comments about Zoe and Kathy also seemed pretty positive so I'd guess that he actually spent sometime repairing their relationships in Loser Lodge. They also seem to be the kind of people who would be more receptive about getting tattoos than Paschal and Neleh.

The casual viewer will also think that Tammy or Robert will be next and when they are not next and someone from the supposedly-solid 6-member rebel got booted out, it would be the most unpredictable survivor episode ever. That plus the new way to resolve tie votes will make the episode as another memorial one. I'm disappointed though coz I want Kathy to win.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor!

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-02, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: John's CBS Chat"
>IF and that is a BIG
>IF, John is to be
>believed about him not knowing
>of Zoe's vote until a
>reporter clued him in in
>the morning, then I'd believe
>that Zoe didn't make it
>into the final two and
>Tammy POSSIBLY making it there.

Not necessarily. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it, survivors are not allowed to discuss their votes on the jury (or some rule along that line).

04-21-02, 04:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: John's CBS Chat"
Not necessarily. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it, survivors are not allowed to discuss their votes on the jury (or some rule along that line)

Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks for reminding me

Hmmm... by the way, did John manage to watch the episode of his boot? I still don't believe that John, the Ultimate Survivor Fan, didn't catch Zoe's vote at the end of the episode and needed a reporter to clue him in.

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-02, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: John's CBS Chat"
Actually, I remember Brandon saying in HIS television interview that he told Kelly that FRANK voted for her. He told her this at Loser's Lodge. I believe the rule for the jury is that they cannot discuss who they are planning to vote for, but innocuous this-happened-since-you've-been-out information is allowed.

I think John's declaration that he had no idea that Zoe voted for him is a flat-out media mislead. He's a smart guy (not a fumbling Gabe) and knows that is he were to admit that he knew she had voted for him there would be speculation that she (or Tammy or Robert, who might be a little angry about Zoe's betrayal) told him at Loser's Lodge. There's speculation about that anyway; however, with this white lie, we can keep guessing.

04-21-02, 11:27 PM (EST)
7. "RE: John's CBS Chat"
Actually, I remember Brandon saying in HIS television interview that he told Kelly that FRANK voted for her. He told her this at Loser's Lodge.

Errrmmm.... yeah, then again you are also right. Sorry that I keep going back and forth.

I believe the rule for the jury is that they cannot discuss who they are planning to vote for, but innocuous this-happened-since-you've-been-out information is allowed.

Nope, juries are allowed to influence one another's vote. I read in an interview with Amber that Jerri tried to control her vote by telling her not to vote the million dollars for Colby if he made it to the final two. Amber refused but Jerri managed to persuade Alicia to do that.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-02, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: John's CBS Chat"
>Nope, juries are allowed to influence
>one another's vote. I read
>in an interview with Amber
>that Jerri tried to control
>her vote by telling her
>not to vote the million
>dollars for Colby if he
>made it to the final
>two. Amber refused but Jerri
>managed to persuade Alicia to
>do that.

.....allegedly, the rule was imposed by Burn-it BECAUSE of the very scenario you just described.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-22-02, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: John's CBS Chat"
Seriously? I didn't hear that Jerri managed to get Alicia to change her vote....the star of the show was supposed to win?! I guess she got her revenge afterall (despite that lame pity question she asked ;)

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Kathy: Paschal, they're going to vote us off one by one.

Paschal: So?

Stop Discrimination Now

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-23-02, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: John's CBS Chat"
John IS the ultimate Survivor fanatic; I heard him say that he and 2 other castaways had turtle tatoos done on the Marquesas Islands.

1 is probably Robert; I don't know who else on the show is a big tattoo fan.

In Fanatics, there was a picture of Gina with one; maybe Tammy?

I really can't see S/V/N/P getting one. If he thinks Zoe is a b!tch, and I don't think he got to chummy with Kathy;

I would read into this, that whomever those 2 were; didn't make it to the final 3, or 4.

If that's the case; we can look forward to a Pagonging, but a well-deserved one for J/R/T.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-23-02, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: John's CBS Chat"
AGAIN, the tattoo is NOT a spoiler. This has already been explained elsewhere.

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-02, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: John's CBS Chat"
I don't think this is huge. In Survivor 3, Kelly said that she did not know that Teresa voted for Lex until after the game. Some people speculated that either Teresa made it to the final 2 and never told anyone during the game, or she went on the jury and never told Kelly. Anyways, this doesn't mean that Zoe is in the final 2, or anything for that matter.

alleyb 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-02, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alleyb Click to send private message to alleyb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: John's CBS Chat"
I agree. Zoe's vote wasn't pivotal, and I doubt it (in itself) will actually be a big issue (otherwise MB would have been sure to highlight Zoe's backstabbing vote much more clearly). What will be a big issue is how Zoe acts because of it. This was her big break away from the Rotu-4, and she'll start to distance herself from Tammy & Robert. Tammy will recognize this and get pissed off--Tammy doesn't have to know Zoe's vote to see that Zoe is betraying her.

The actual vote will only be important if Zoe was brought into an alliance that we don't know about yet (although there has been plenty of speculation). However...it is entirely possible that Zoe's vote was just a "go with the flow" vote, and does not reflect an actual alliance. She could still be seen as a backstabber by all, especially since Zoe actually chopped 2 of Pascal's 3 ropes, which was the turning point for Neleh & Pascal. Zoe showed herself to be a big part of the Rotu-4 in that challenge, and its significance won't be lost on those remaining.

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-02, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: John's CBS Chat"
I agree that Zoes backstabbing, and not the vote is the story here. I feel she definatly went with the flow trying to save herself from the chopping block, but I don't think it will work.
Unless she tells them the other tribe members would have no idea who she voted for since it wasn't shown. I'm sure she agreed with someone to vote for John, but for now she could play both sides of the fence and say she voted for Sean while around Robert and Tammy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •