The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Someone will give up immunity!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

barrymore 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-19-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail barrymore Click to send private message to barrymore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Someone will give up immunity!"
Just a thought. What if MB is showing us that Tammy wins immunity because she does BUT she gives it up at TC to...SEAN!!!
Remember the Tammy and V have been very close and neither of them have votes against them. The General is also vote free. They will figure out very quickly were Zoe sides as V knows that her vote (J.P.) wasn't shown. So Sean (who knows how to play the game!) realizes that he is meat if he sticks with N/P/Z/K so he has V go to Tammy and align 4 on 4. Tammy wins immunity and gives it up to Sean expecting that previous votes will make a difference at TC. I am sure Tammy and the General will want Zoe off after the betrayal and they know that she does have one vote. But JP throws a twist in and says that it does not. So after a 4-4 Tammy-Zoe tie there is a tie breaker and TAMMY goes home after winning immunity in the "most unpredictable survivor ever!". There is no truth to any of this...just a hunch.
Any thoughts???

By the way, I am usually wrong. I just think that Tammy and Sean know the game too well to be a sitting duck!

Remember if Sean was so excited about 1 in 9 odds at a million bucks what would he think about 1 in 4?

Barrymore

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Someone will give up immunity! zzz 04-19-02 1
 RE: Someone will give up immunity! barrymore 04-19-02 2
   RE: Someone will give up immunity! curveball 04-19-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-02, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Someone will give up immunity!"
That would be a pretty good script if it happened, but I doubt it will. First--I am under the impression that they have been told already that prior votes don't count--so they would not mistakenly think they did. I also do not think Tammy would give up the necklace to Sean when she really has no reason to trust him(or Vee). Tammy knows she is Target #1 and would hang onto that IN for dear life.

barrymore 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-19-02, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail barrymore Click to send private message to barrymore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Someone will give up immunity!"
Agreed.

I am just so excited that some people are finally playing the game the way that it should be played (its taken 3 series). I don't think that anyone can trust anyone right now (other than Neleh & Paschal). But if Tammy wants to win she may have to try something otherwise she will go this week or next.

What could "the most unpredictable episode possibly mean?"

Maybe, that Sean can actually swim?

curveball 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-02, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curveball Click to send private message to curveball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Someone will give up immunity!"
or he starts to drown, and John comes back from the cruise ship to give him mouth to mouth...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •