The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Neleh and Paschal Final 2!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SaveGina 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-19-02, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaveGina Click to send private message to SaveGina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Neleh and Paschal Final 2!"
Now that John is gone, I've got a theory as to how this game will go.

Episode 9: Two Peas in a Pod
----------------------------
Okay. We have Vee, Kathy, Sean, Neleh, and Paschal, who now realize that in order to get farther into the game, need to stick together. Then we have Tammy, Zoe, and Robert, who realize that their time is short. K/S/N/P/V are going to vote for Tammy, since she is the current threat. R/Z/T will vote for Sean.

Episode 10: The Princess
Again, V/K/S/N/P are going to vote for Robert or Zoe, who ever loses immunity/is strongest. Robert and Zoe will vote for Sean (again)...

Episode 11:
This one is predictable. V/K/S/N/P will vote out Robert/Zoe, whoever is left. Then Robert/Zoe will give one last vote to Sean.

Episode 12:
Alright. Now we have Vecepia, Kathy, Neleh, Paschal, and Sean. Sean and Vecepia are at the disadvantage here because of tribal origins. Kathy, Neleh, and Paschal will vote out Sean, unless he wins immunity, then they'll vote out Vee. Vee and Sean will vote for Kathy.

Episode 13: (Final Four)
It's obvious who is gone next. Neleh, Paschal, and Kathy will vote for Sean/Vee, whoever is there. If Sean/Vecepia wins immunity, it'll be Kathy who is gone.

If Kathy is still there, she needs to win immunity. If she doesn't, then Neleh/Paschal will vote her off. If Kathy is gone and Vecepia/Sean is there, they will vote off Paschal most likely.

The final 2. Here are the most likely scenarios:

Neleh/Paschal - Neleh wins because she is younger then Paschal and Paschal has a better position in life. Close vote.

Neleh/Sean - Neleh wins.

Neleh/Vecepia - Neleh (tribewise)

Paschal/Kathy - heh...Paschal

Paschal/Sean - ...Paschal...

Paschal/Vecepia - Paschal

Neleh/Kathy - Neleh...

I just think that Neleh and Paschal are in a GREAT position now. Consider this scenario!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2! MikeD 04-19-02 1
   RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2! SaveGina 04-19-02 4
 RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2! Bebo 04-19-02 2
   RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2! SaveGina 04-19-02 5
 RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2! MeToo 04-19-02 3
   RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2! SaveGina 04-19-02 6
       KATHY KNOWS MikeD 04-19-02 7
           RE: KATHY KNOWS SaveGina 04-19-02 8
           RE: KATHY KNOWS zzz 04-19-02 9
               RE: KATHY KNOWS MikeD 04-19-02 10
 RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2! jkokoj 04-19-02 11
   RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2! ShowMeTheWinner 04-19-02 12
 And the winner...... shakes the clown 04-19-02 13
 RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2! ADKer 04-19-02 14
 RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2! sittem 04-19-02 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-19-02, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2!"
Good - but Zoe voted for John too. What does that mean and how does that figure into all this. I also think that you are not giving Kathy her due credit - Im thinking if she is able to last until the final two she will nothing but the rest of her tribe member's respect.

04-19-02, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaveGina Click to send private message to SaveGina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2!"
>Good - but Zoe voted for
>John too. What does
>that mean and how does
>that figure into all this.
> I also think that
>you are not giving Kathy
>her due credit - Im
>thinking if she is able
>to last until the final
>two she will nothing but
>the rest of her tribe
>member's respect.

Remember that I think that it'll be Vecepia/Neleh/Paschal/Kathy final 4. Vee will be next. If Neleh or Paschal wins, we KNOW that Kathy is gone because of the tight Neleh/Paschal bond. If Kathy wins immunity, Paschal will stay because Kathy has a better chance against him then Neleh.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-02, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2!"
>Episode 9: Two Peas in a
>Pod
>----------------------------
>Okay. We have Vee, Kathy, Sean,
>Neleh, and Paschal, who now
>realize that in order to
>get farther into the game,
>need to stick together. Then
>we have Tammy, Zoe, and
>Robert, who realize that their
>time is short. K/S/N/P/V are
>going to vote for Tammy,
>since she is the current
>threat. R/Z/T will vote for
>Sean.

Don't see why you're lumping Zoe in with R/T, since she didn't vote with them last time. John was booted 6-3, so the 6 who voted against John don't have to stick together to vote out Robert or Tammy. There could conceivably be a 4-2-2 vote, or even a 4-3-1 vote. Zoe's time could be short, if people don't think she's trustworthy, but she's not locked in with R/T now, and there's at least 1 person out of that other group who knows she voted for John.

>
>Episode 10: The Princess
>----------------------------
>Again, V/K/S/N/P are going to vote
>for Robert or Zoe, who
>ever loses immunity/is strongest. Robert
>and Zoe will vote for
>Sean (again)...

See above. Zoe has never cast a vote for Sean.

I'm not going into the rest of it, because there needs to be a logical explanation for where Zoe really fits into the picture, and why MB is taking such pains to hide her vote for John (see the other thresds where this is being discussed).

S.O.B.

04-19-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2!"
>>Episode 9: Two Peas in a
>>Pod
>>----------------------------
>>Okay. We have Vee, Kathy, Sean,
>>Neleh, and Paschal, who now
>>realize that in order to
>>get farther into the game,
>>need to stick together. Then
>>we have Tammy, Zoe, and
>>Robert, who realize that their
>>time is short. K/S/N/P/V are
>>going to vote for Tammy,
>>since she is the current
>>threat. R/Z/T will vote for
>>Sean.
>
>Don't see why you're lumping Zoe
>in with R/T, since she
>didn't vote with them last
>time. John was booted
>6-3, so the 6 who
>voted against John don't have
>to stick together to vote
>out Robert or Tammy.
>There could conceivably be a
>4-2-2 vote, or even a
>4-3-1 vote. Zoe's time
>could be short, if people
>don't think she's trustworthy, but
>she's not locked in with
>R/T now, and there's at
>least 1 person out of
>that other group who knows
>she voted for John.

Alright. No matter what, I still think that Zoe will get booted somewhere in there. K/V/S don't seem to think that she is a truth-teller.

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-02, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2!"
Excellent analysis and there are some definite possibilities here! However, I believe that Pascal has already made a fatal error by breaking his word to John. While that will only cost him 3 votes out of 7 on the jury, Kathy will have some friends there as well (i.e. Zoe). Therefore, I think Kathy would beat him in a final 2. He's probably safe against Sean and Vee.

MeToo

04-19-02, 12:21 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2!"
Again:

"Remember that I think that it'll be Vecepia/Neleh/Paschal/Kathy final 4. Vee will be next. If Neleh or Paschal wins, we KNOW that Kathy is gone because of the tight Neleh/Paschal bond. If Kathy wins immunity, Paschal will stay because Kathy has a better chance against him then Neleh."

04-19-02, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "KATHY KNOWS"
about the bond between Pascal and Neleh and knows how tight it is - she would be smart to break them up asap. So..given that...when it comes down to K/N/P/V/S, she may join with Vee and Sean and vote them out. If only because she would assure herself as a winner because she would win in a final 2 situation against either of those - yes? So why on earth would she stay joined with Pappy and Pippi?

04-19-02, 12:27 PM (EST)
8. "RE: KATHY KNOWS"
Again, we're pretty much speculating in the dark here 4 episodes early. We'll see..

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-02, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: KATHY KNOWS"
Hold on--Kathy also knows that V and S are close and would pick each other over Kathy any day of the week. So Kathy is the odd person out either way. Kathy needs to win immunity to get into the finals if these are the final 5. Assuming she really is thw swing vote at final five time, she needs to decide whether it is more important to keep people she can probably beat for immunity (keep P/N) or keep people she can beat in finals and hope she somehow wins immunity anyway (keep S/V).

04-19-02, 12:38 PM (EST)
10. "RE: KATHY KNOWS"
But nobody in the jury is going to vote Vee or Sean to win if they are up against Kathy. However, if she is sitting next to Neleh or Grandpa she is going to have a rough time winning the game - no?

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-19-02, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2!"
Kathy said it herself last night, Paschal and Neleh are together and there is no way you can get them apart.

Kathy's nest move may be to attempt to split these two via Sean/Vee and possibly Zoe.

Zoe has become the wild card at this point. We are not sure why she voted for John last night. We have seen her talking with Kathy, we speculated that she was actually close with Gabe and possibly P/N.

I have read somewhere that on the CBS website Tammy said in a confessional "Zoe is a #####!". Now if that is the case are Tammy and Robert going to try and attach themselves to P/N/K?

There are many possibilities and next week will be interesting to see what new alliances/for the moment allies, will be formed.

It is still too early to state that Neleh and Paschal are the final 2.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-19-02, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2!"
Sorry SaveGina but your theory of Zoe still being allied with T and R is officially proven to be false. I agree with jkokoj in another thread and I'd just post my reasoning here:

I don't live in the States (well, at least not anymore) and I'd just like to confirm with my spoiling life that what jkokoj said is true. I'm not sure if we get the same previews as you guys do in the States but what I got here is basically a preview of Zoe and Tammy on Rotu beach and they were really biting off each other's heads. I don't have the exact quotes but the previews here said:
Voiceover: And alliances start to turn sour as old allies become enemies.
Zoe: "I never did like you since the first day we come to this island".
Tammy (in confessional with Susan Hawk's venomous voice): "I hate Zoe. I think she's a b!tch!!!"

Although I don't have the exact quotes, I can guarantee you 100% that the gist of it is there and you can banish me from the island forever if this doesn't turn out to be true. So I suppose we have the answer as to who's forming a crafty new strategy (Zoe) and who's not falling for it (Tammy).

It sure looks like next episode's gonna be a major b!tchfest! WEEEEEEEEE....

PS: Will try to come back with the exact quote when I see the preview again.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-19-02, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "And the winner......"
...of the anual award for the first poster to jump the gun and post a ridiculous and pointless PTTE including final 2 scenarios goes to SAVEGINA.

Congrats SG, for your efforts you win a nice, shiny thread masterlock compliments of your nearest Bleu Man.

Other than that, this thread (are you happy GT?) deserves a big collective SB communty YAWN. And to anyone who actually read through this entire post (not me) you owe them 5 minutes back on their life.

ADKer 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-02, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ADKer Click to send private message to ADKer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2!"
I believe that the "Princess" title for the next episode refers to the Princess and the pea fairy tale. I am not sure what the implications are. I hope it just means that Neleh is influential and not that hubris does her in.

As an aside, is anyone else still laughing about Neleh's anger at others for chopping down Paschal's coconuts?

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-19-02, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Neleh and Paschal Final 2!"
SG - jumping way out ahead of things here. The foundation of your thinking begins partly in thinking Zoe is still part of the Rots. People above me have dispelled that very well.

Further, what I see now is really four couples allied with each other. S/V, N/P, T/R and K/V. How are these four pairings going to operate on the next show? I think it's way to early to speculate that the voting last night forshawdows any major entrenchment of a new alliance. N/P don't really like S. K is wary of everyone, but for some reason I think she must have convinced Z to leave the dark side and I think she feels with that she has influence on SOMEONE and will put her faith there. T/R are screwed and now everyone hates them - or do they? V is still a potential free agent and would leave S in a heartbeat if she thought it would get her to the final 4 - and S wouldn't hold it against her if she did.

And, on top of that I think the two peas next week may not even be N/P. How about a newly repaired relationship between K/Z?

All of that said, I'm a lousy spoiler and I would have posted this on fanatics, but I never am quite sure which way to go.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •