The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"top physical heatlh?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivornut24 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-27-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivornut24 Click to send private message to survivornut24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"top physical heatlh?"
Just curious. Does everybody on survivor have to be absolutely healthy? I mean if somebody had something like say high blood pressure would they get their medicine every day to stay normal or would they not be selected for the show at all?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: top physical heatlh? KObrien_fan 08-27-04 1
   RE: top physical heatlh? survivornut24 08-27-04 2
       RE: top physical heatlh? JohnMc 08-27-04 3
           RE: top physical heatlh? Sparrow 08-28-04 7
               RE: top physical heatlh? PepeLePew13 08-28-04 10
   RE: top physical heatlh? KObrien_fan 08-27-04 5
       RE: top physical heatlh? Brownroach 09-01-04 32
   RE: top physical heatlh? boohootoo 09-07-04 38
 RE: top physical heatlh? survivornut24 08-27-04 4
   RE: top physical heatlh? Sparrow 08-28-04 6
       RE: top physical heatlh? survivornut24 08-28-04 8
           RE: top physical heatlh? Drive My Car 08-28-04 9
               RE: top physical heatlh? survivornut24 08-28-04 11
                   RE: top physical heatlh? Drive My Car 08-28-04 12
                   RE: top physical heatlh? shiver14 08-30-04 15
       RE: top physical heatlh? dabo 08-29-04 13
           RE: top physical heatlh? Sparrow 08-29-04 14
           RE: top physical heatlh? JohnMc 08-30-04 16
               RE: top physical heatlh? dabo 08-30-04 17
                   RE: top physical heatlh? shiver14 08-30-04 18
                       RE: top physical heatlh? dabo 08-30-04 19
                           RE: top physical heatlh? shiver14 08-30-04 20
                               RE: top physical heatlh? JohnMc 08-30-04 21
                                   RE: top physical heatlh? shiver14 08-30-04 22
                                       RE: top physical heatlh? dabo 08-30-04 23
                                           RE: top physical heatlh? shiver14 08-30-04 24
                                               RE: top physical heatlh? Drive My Car 08-30-04 26
                                                   RE: top physical heatlh? shiver14 08-31-04 27
                                                       RE: top physical heatlh? dabo 08-31-04 28
                                                           RE: top physical heatlh? shiver14 08-31-04 29
                                                               RE: top physical heatlh? udg 08-31-04 30
                                                                   RE: top physical heatlh? shiver14 09-01-04 31
                           RE: top physical heatlh? rasslinmomma 08-30-04 25
                               RE: top physical heatlh? caveman 09-01-04 33
                                   RE: top physical heatlh? Sparrow 09-06-04 34
                   RE: top physical heatlh? strid333 09-07-04 35
                       RE: top physical heatlh? dabo 09-07-04 36
                           RE: top physical heatlh? boohootoo 09-07-04 37
                               RE: top physical heatlh? shiver14 09-07-04 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Anybody that takes medication of any kind is not allowed on the show. They do not allow anybody to bring any medications. The only thing they allow is glasses/contac lenses.

Personally I would not want to bring contac lenses because of the amount of filth that could get in them as you are trying to put them in without a mirror.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

08-27-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivornut24 Click to send private message to survivornut24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
You're positivie of this? I recently watched the outrageous moments of the Australian Outback and I noticed that "Mad Dog" was wearing some kind of patch on the inside of her right arm. It didn't appear to be a bandage. I wondered if it wasn't something for hormones or something.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-27-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Mad Dog was a smoker, so she may have had a nic patch. Though I have to agree w/KOfan - you aren't allowed to take anything on the island. You used to get your luxury item, but now you don't even get that. All you get are the clothes on your back, and possibly glasses or contacts if you have to have them.

KOfan is also right in saying that your contacts will get filthy over the time you are there. Disposable contacts that are biodegradable are probably the best solution, but KOfan, do you know what the stipulations are on contact lenses?

Sparrow 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-28-04, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sparrow Click to send private message to Sparrow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
I didn't know they didn't allow a luxury item anymore. They ask for three things you would want to bring if you could. When did they change that?

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
I think it's something that they've always done (ask for three luxury items), but as things get closer to the start time, the producers decide to throw out a new twist or something to keep the contestants off guard.

Why else would they bother to have everyone bring their backpacks and be told to wear their best clothes in S7 - Pearl Islands, only to find out they would have to dive overboard only with the clothes on their back and NO other clothes/luxury items?

If we all could predict what the producers were going to do, it'd make for more boring TV. So, they'll always ask for three things you could bring onto the island as a luxury item in case you could bring them.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
I am positive on this, the info comes directly from one of the local question/answer nights when I watched survivor with KO herself. One person asked the exact same question and she said that no medications were allowed at all, and the only thing allowed was contacs/glasses. She did bring contacs but quickly switched to her glasses after a short period, it was just too hard to keep the contacs from getting gritty. Since she got back from all stars she has had lasix surgery and now doesn't need either.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
That may be the case now, but I'm pretty sure John Mc is right that Mad Dog was allowed to wear a nicotine patch -- she mentioned it in one of her post-boot interviews.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

boohootoo 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-07-04, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boohootoo Click to send private message to boohootoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Well I wear a dental retainer at night, because I just got my braces off not long ago, without my retainer even just one night my teeth will start to move. I put 4000.oo in my teeth. I wonder if I would be able to take that, and would that be considered my "one item". I figured if anything I would just never take it out, so I would have it in when I "got thrown overboard". (but when I have my retainer in, I talk with a lisp which very hard to hide!! boohoo

08-27-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
4. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Well, I guess that means I have to lose a little weight and start excercing, otherwise, I have just wasted $100 on a passport and photos.

08-28-04, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sparrow Click to send private message to Sparrow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
That would increase your odds of winning at survivor as well.
If you have a condition such as high blood pressure, try beginning supplements that will lower your blood pressure naturally and see if you can be weaned off medication. There is still a couple months (I think ) before tryouts for S11. I have a passport but didn't include it and was so bummed out about because without a passport they won't even include you, however, it gives me time to increase my endurance level and change things that I might not of had time to change for S10.

08-28-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
8. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
What kind of supplements would you recommend? As you might not have been able to tell I'm not up to speed on stuff like that. I figure I have four months to get it corrected, but if I don't I'll just blame my parents for marrying each other. Both families have heart and blood pressure histories.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
I think the best place to get advice on your health and improving it, would be through a physician.
Survivor is a very demanding game, and I don't think anyone of poor health should consider risking themselves to be on it.
Why even apply if you aren't in top physical health?

08-28-04, 05:16 PM (EST)
11. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
I don't consider myself to be in poor health. The signs at the amusement park advise me not to ride the roller coasters b/c of hbp, but coasters don't phase me a bit except for Son of Beast at Kings Island and that is the roughest coaster I have ever rode. My doctor actually advised to go back to smoking pot instead of drinking.

08-28-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
If you need daily medication to keep you healthy, I don't think Survivor is for you. And since the applicants have to take a physical exam before being approved, you most likely wouldn't be chosen anyway. The game of Survivor takes a huge toll on healthy players.

My main point was that a Survivor message board isn't the best place to seek medical advice.

shiver14 31 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shiver14 Click to send private message to shiver14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Quick suggestion from a healthcare professional: To naturally lower blood pressure, avoid excess sodium (found in many canned/processed foods), drink plenty of water, and keep your weight under control. If this doesn't resolve your issue, you may just be a slave to medication forever. Also, stay away from the pot. An island with no food would be a very bad place to get the munchies. If you do make it to survivor, I'll be thinking of you Thursday nights while I am sitting in front of my tv with my Pepsi and potato chips! Good luck!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-04, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
I think women taking The Pill are allowed to continue receiving that daily medication while on the island, and some other things would probably be allowed as well. If a transexual requiring daily hormone treatments were to be on the show, I fully expect they would continue to receive their treatments. I mean, I would certainly hope, if they cast someone suffering from bipolar disorder, they would keep that person on his/her meds, y'know. Anyway, if you need a baby aspirin a day because your doctor recommended it, that's normal for you, why not. Need daily drug cocktails to combat HIV, no reason why being cast on Survivor should mean you have to risk stopping treatment.

It is really a question of how much bother the producers want to be put to. Have a daily med you are on and you get picked to be on Survivor, let them know what they have to do for you and if they still want you in the show, get a lawyer and make certain it is in your contract. Don't worry about the standard contract or what is in anyone else's contract, just make certain it is in your contract.

SMILES ARE FREE

08-29-04, 08:40 AM (EST)
14. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
I wouldn't think they would put someone who was HIV or had Hepatitis on the island because of the increased risk to the other players. (Lots of oozing sores from infected bites, blood, sweat and tears, cuts and scrapes, open wounds)

I also don't think they would put someone with a mental disorder requiring medication on the island.

I read that they provide condoms so I am not sure if they even allow the pill.

08-30-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Wow, Dabo, you take on the tough ones.

I'm just gonna throw this out, because opinions are like elbows - everybody's got at least 1!

For the transexual, inasmuchas I don't think you should be discriminate because of gender identity, I would think that the transexual would have to be post-operative in order to apply. Up until the surgery, not only do they have hormones but they also go through mental counseling to adjust to the transition. At least with post-op, all they would have to do is keep the hormones on the island. But they would still have to be in EXCELLENT physical and mental health.

For the bipolar, I think I might question that casting, depending on the severity. If they could survive without meds, then I wouldn't have a problem with it. If they need meds in order to keep them from being a danger to themselves or for others, then I don't think it would be wise or prudent to cast them, particularly with as wild as tempers can flare on the show.

For the HIV+, they just shouldn't be on Survivor. A different reality show, but not one with intense physical demands. Because their immune system is deficient, it could be asking for trouble. I mean, compound being in a new environment with new opportunites for diseases not found in the U.S. with they intense daily physical and emotional struggles. You are just asking for an intensely weakened immune system, which just isn't worth a million bucks.

Just my elbow's opinion.

08-30-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Oh, I agree. There are also a great many perfectly healthy people who shouldn't ever be picked for Survivor. I was just responding to what they should do if they do do speculation about people requiring daily meds. In one of her articles quite some time ago Sue Hawk recommended that all the women going on Survivor should immediately go out and get on the birth control pill if they aren't already on it, so I would assume they do allow some of that sort of thing within reason. The producers will push the envelope if they have the chance. One of these days they may even get around to casting some normal people, y'know.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

08-30-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shiver14 Click to send private message to shiver14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
My opinion is that someone requiring daily meds should not be there. This may sound harsh, but it is a game of survival (mentally and physically). All leave with some degree of weight loss, and many leave physically ill due to the circumstances. Would it be right to make the others deal with someone dropping dead because their body couldn't handle the changes? With the physically healthy, we have already seen some experience health problems while they are there. I wouldn't want to see them take a risk on bringing in someone who has a greater liklihood of something terrible happening. The birth control pill was brought up earlier. If a person truly cannot do without for that long, they do supply condoms, and if the pill is taken for reasons other than contraception, it brings me back to what I said before. If they are not healthy, they should not be there. If you allow birth control, where do you draw the line? Would it be sexist to allow a female medication and not a male? There is no way to make it fair except to say no medication.

08-30-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
19. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
But the birth control pill issue isn't about whether they will have sex while they are in the game, or even after they are out of the game. The issue is that women who are on the pill cannot go off and on the pill, it is a daily regimin that must be maintained. The regimin regulates a woman's menstrual cycle, mainly, and many take it for that purpose alone.

08-30-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
20. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Like I said before, if it is for a health issue for which they need it, they should not be in the game. If it is for a matter of convenience, for sexual activity or to regulate a cycle which is not a health threatening issue, it is a choice, and other choices can be made if the game is important to them. Many women take the pill, go off of it, and after a period of time go back on it again. It is not that big of a deal.

08-30-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
21. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
*stepping behind dabo regarding the pill issue, but otherwise remaining quiet*

08-30-04, 03:00 PM (EST)
22. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Just my opinion. You are entitled to yours. I just don't think it would be fair to allow a woman to handle a health issue with a daily pill, but exclude anybody else who takes any other pill for any other health issue. Where do you draw the line? What about a guy taking a daily pill to lower cholesterol? Either allow all or none.

08-30-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
23. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-04 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

I guess it depends on what you define as "top physical health." But you're right, you are entitled to your opinion (I don't think "top physical health" is an actual concern of the producers anyway). The idea that there's anything "fair" about Survivor is an interesting one.

08-30-04, 03:24 PM (EST)
24. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Enough said. I am stepping down off of the soap box now.

08-30-04, 06:27 PM (EST)
26. "RE: top physical heatlh?"

Ummm guys, just a little information. I believe the women who took the BC pills while in the game did it so that they would not need to deal with menstrating while living in the outdoors. If you quit taking pills and are used to them, you will have a cycle.
I hope I didn't make anyone uncomfotable, but I think preventing a cycle while in the game would be a pretty good idea.
I'm not sure that Survivor still lets them do this, but I recall some of the early female players talking about it.

08-31-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
27. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
the shot will do the same thing, but I get your point.

08-31-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
28. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
In one of the UK editions one of the ladies started menstruating during an endurance challenge. She requested a brief recess so that she might properly attend to herself. Another of the ladies determined this to be an utterly unfair thing and raised quite a ruckus in opposition. The blokes were simply embarrassed by the situation and felt the request not unreasonable in the least.

No point, just thought it relevant.

08-31-04, 01:00 PM (EST)
29. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
You win, Dabo. I stand corrected. I will have to change my position to having daily medication evaluated on an individual basis. It would just be difficult to decide where to draw the line.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-31-04, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
I don't think it would be hard to draw the line at all.

1) Is the medication necessary to treat a condition which otherwise makes you a poor fit for Survivor (e.g., a medical condition which makes it potentially unsafe for you to participate)?

2) If not, is there a benefit for the producers of the show if you take it?

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

09-01-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
31. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Good job, UDG. You said what I was thinking in a very diplomatic way. If the individual will encourage ratings (dramatic, outspoken, physically attractive)they are in. If not, medication use may be the factor/excuse for the producers to pick someone else.

rasslinmomma 938 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-30-04, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rasslinmomma Click to send private message to rasslinmomma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-04 AT 05:47 PM (EST)

Deleted because I really think I should have kept my $0.02.

caveman 91 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caveman Click to send private message to caveman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
I look at it this way. If I'm casting for an old war horse (Rudy) I'm going to have to take a few chances on the health risk that is inherent with older persons. I'm doing a cost benefit analysis and then making a decison on who to cast as my 'old geezer.' If I'm casting for a middle aged executive with a Type A personality I can go to any 24-Hour Fitness Center and find a thousand of them. Of that thousand I'm not taking the guy with high blood pressure. Too many other Andrews out there to choose from.

So ask yourself this question: What would you be cast for in the game and are there plenty of other applicants with similar profiles who are less of a liability than you am. The last thing MB wants on Survivor are people who may drop from the game.

Caveman

09-06-04, 11:16 AM (EST)
34. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Osten was in great shape... he didn't get profiled very well since he still dropped out because he was so worried about his health.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-07-04, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Sue Hawk recommended that all the women going on Survivor should immediately go out and get on the birth control pill

It could be because the pill does make a regular, healthy cycle. One of my friends is on the pill because she always had irregular cycles and she recommended it to me when I was going irregular.

Survivor can be a stressful time and mess things up. Big Brother has been stressful enough that Karen asked for a pregnacy test (even though there was no way that she could have been pregnant). Big Brother can be mentally (and slightly physically) challenging, but I don't think it would compare to Survivor.

Three is the perfect number.

09-07-04, 00:35 AM (EST)
36. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
Actually (I wish I could supply a link to the article, I'm going strictly on memory here), Sue Hawk's piece seemed to suggest that a woman on the pill could avoid menstruation entirely for the 39 days of the game (or at least that is how it seemed to me, how the piece read). I don't know if that would be an entirely healthy thing to do though I suppose it is a possibility (one week out of every four on the pill is low/no dosage in order to regulate menstruation, I suppose going full dosage for the duration would probably have the effect of delaying menstruation for awhile).

It is more to the point that perfectly healthy women who are already on the pill could suffer erratic effects from suddenly going off the pill which they wouldn't otherwise experience. Survivor is a game, not a real-life do-or-die survive or don't situation, not even a documentary study of what people would experience if they suddenly found themselves castaway and having to survive and fend for themselves as a group. It is a game.

boohootoo 27 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-04, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boohootoo Click to send private message to boohootoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-04 AT 01:03 AM (EST)

Well I don't know if I would want to go get on the pill just for the show. Having no period to deal with would be nice but, if your not used to the pill getting on it can be very upsetting to your system. Alot of women get sick from the pill,or have bad cramping, until they find the right brand or dosage for them. So if your going to get on the pill just for the sake of no period if you get chosen for the show you might want to get on it now to get the "bugs" worked out. Just so you would be ready. Probably wouldn't be good throwing up your rice because your pill is making sick.

And I have done the skipping the period with my pills before, it does work but boy do you feel BLOATED!!

BOOHOO

*sometimes it takes months to get your system used to the pill, I remember going through alot of brands before finding one that didn't screw me up.

09-07-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
39. "RE: top physical heatlh?"
A woman should definitely not go on the pill right before Survivor. She should spend a minimum of 6 months, preferably a year getting things adjusted. When I first took the pill, my blood pressure skyrocketed and I had swelling in my lower legs. After 4 months of attempting to adjust that pill, my doctor switched me to an entirely different one which worked for a couple of years until I lost a good deal of weight, which made to pill too strong for my system.
A period can be missed by taking the active pills continuously and skipping the last week of pills (which are for a memory trigger only and generally contain no medication). This, in most individuals is perfectly safe as long as only one cycle, maybe two are skipped. I have known many friends who have used this technique to avoid having to deal with the cycle during their wedding/honeymoon, or similar vacations. This is a hormonal treatment, and is not safe or advisable for everyone.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •