The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EPMB interview with Bill! O'Reilly!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-02, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"EPMB interview with Bill! O'Reilly!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-02 AT 06:32 AM (EST)

In this link here, read about Mark Burnett's interview with Bill! O'Reilly! the other night (I saw some of this on the show, but here's a transcript)

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Rei... Drive My Car 04-18-02 1
 RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Rei... In The Woods 04-18-02 2
 RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Rei... George Tirebiter 04-18-02 3
   RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Rei... SurvivinDawg 04-18-02 4
       RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Rei... George Tirebiter 04-18-02 5
           RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Rei... In The Woods 04-18-02 7
           RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Rei... SurvivinDawg 04-18-02 8
 RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Rei... Dianetic 04-18-02 6
   RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Rei... SurvivinDawg 04-18-02 9
       RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Rei... Mitrelleum 04-19-02 10
           RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Rei... Rebel Crown 04-19-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-02, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Reilly!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-02 AT 08:38 AM (EST)

Not much there ( except that there will be more Survivor series in the future.) But can I say that this is a perfect example of why I can't stand O'Reilly? I mean geeeze you think the guy would do some research, have some idea of the topic and who he is interviewing. This is how false information gets spread, you just know some people are going to think there was a wife beater on Survivor, because although O'Reilly knew it was BB, he tried to attribute it to Survivor. Terrible interview.

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-02, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Reilly!"
Pat yourself on the back again dogĦĦ Not much there except maybe the two peas in the pod means MB and BO It was interesting to learn how many people they actually have on the crew. I guess I never realized that.

Resume with Masters in coaching on the way. (sorry , worng board)

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-18-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Reilly!"
I think it's funny that Burn-it should not have come off as the biggest asshole--O'Reilly clearly won that title.

Burn-it's best line: We try to get rid of all the wanna-be actors.

Hm. I'm no expert, Markie, but wouldn't a good place to start be to exclude anyone who already has an AGENT?

GT

Nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action. -Goethe 

04-18-02, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Reilly!"
Absolutely, GT. I agree with you. On all counts.

Now I *DO* think agents are involved (MB may not deal with them, but Moonves makes the final approvals and he probably DOES deal in them), but MB has REALLY expended a LOT of effort to play down the Gabe/Sean/MikeBoogie/Belly connection.

However, for O'Reilly to continually try to re-connect MB to fixing schemes (hey Bill! Do you REALLY think MB is going to discuss that with Stacy Stilman still out there?) and to basically suggest corruption all over the place was too much for me.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-18-02, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Reilly!"
I especially loved it when O'Reilly tried to make him look bad by citing the "fact" that his intensive screenings failed to weed out the dangerous character with "a history of wife abuse," etc.--not that Survivor hasn't had its share of borderline characters, but really. . . how LAME is his staff, to confuse BigBrother with Survivor?

I agree--if they'd been sharp, he would've hammered away on the Belly thing--which they totally missed. Or the various charges that he tailors challenges to favor certain contestants. As for Markie trying to cover his arse (again)--I'm assuming he's hoping the public's notoriously short attention span will come into play, and enough people will only remember his spin on the story--making it as good as true. . .

I guess if disinformation campaigns work for the White House, it's reasonable to assume it'd work for Hollywood, eh?

GT

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Reilly!"
I'm really shocked BO didin't bring up Deb from S2, or even Richard Hatch. Both have had there problems, and would have been good fodder for bill, but as GT state, I doubt little if any research was done by BO and staff

04-18-02, 09:44 PM (EST)
8. "RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Reilly!"
I guess if disinformation campaigns work for the White House, it's reasonable to assume it'd work for Hollywood, eh?

Let's just not go there, GT... we might start talking about different White Houses, and we don't want any confusion..

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-02, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Reilly!"
Very interesting Dawg. I liked the following quote:

"BURNETT: I'm selling human emotion around the uncomfortable. Clearly not surviving are they? If they were surviving, I'd leave them there and see who was the last person left."

That's what I've told people who aren't fans. It's not about survival so much as how well you can get along in a group of diverse people.

I also liked Burnett telling O'Reilly that he wouldn't even last a night in a tent.

Mark Burnett is a sharp guy. I don't see why so many people put him down.

04-18-02, 09:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Reilly!"
Mark Burnett is a sharp guy. I don't see why so many people put him down.

One thing I learned from this interview is that MB was a British paratrooper. Airborne all the way, Brother Mark!

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-02, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Reilly!"
Who on Big Brother was a wife beater?

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-19-02, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: EPMB interview with Bill! O'Reilly!"
I think they were referring to Justin, from BB2. He's the one one who put a knife to Kristen's neck, in a playful manner or so he said. He was recently arrested for beating his girlfriend.

Do you think Justin would be invited to a Big Brother Celebrity Show? What a nightmare THAT show would be.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •