The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-02, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
Same source as previously.

http://www.planetsucksinteractive.com/messageboard.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess PagongRatEater 04-16-02 1
 Don't send her away! JohnMc 04-16-02 2
   RE: Don't send her away! brenda1234 04-16-02 3
   RE: Don't send her away! Tatina 04-16-02 5
 John has Lex syndrome Cathy the Canadian 04-16-02 4
   RE: John has Lex syndrome steppingrazor42 04-16-02 26
   RE: Sean (John has Lex syndrome) Teddy_Bear 04-17-02 35
       RE: Sean (John has Lex syndrome) Cathy the Canadian 04-17-02 37
 Longshot but... MeToo 04-16-02 6
   I like it! Cathy the Canadian 04-16-02 7
   RE: Longshot but... mindysue 04-16-02 16
       RE: Longshot but... heavymettle 04-17-02 33
 It doesn't "HAVE" to mean they get ... bergdogg 04-16-02 8
 RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess Kokoro 04-16-02 9
   RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess PagongRatEater 04-16-02 15
   RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess Teddy_Bear 04-17-02 42
 THIS DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH... MikeD 04-16-02 10
   RE: THIS DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH... smiles 04-16-02 20
       RE: THIS DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH... heavymettle 04-17-02 34
   I doubt it George Tirebiter 04-16-02 23
       I should hold back, but... ConningOfficer 04-16-02 24
 RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess SurvivinDawg 04-16-02 11
   NACHO MAMA... MikeD 04-16-02 12
       RE: NACHO MAMA... SurvivinDawg 04-16-02 14
 RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess GuessItRains 04-16-02 13
   RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess MeToo 04-16-02 18
   RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess pisspoorprotoplasm 04-16-02 25
 RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess bongbear78 04-16-02 17
   RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess jancan 04-16-02 19
       RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess In The Woods 04-16-02 21
           RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess SurvivinDawg 04-17-02 31
 RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess bigdog 04-16-02 22
   RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess Mokele Membe 04-16-02 27
 RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess Mokele Membe 04-16-02 28
 Harken back .... TechNoir 04-16-02 29
   RE: Harken back .... SurvivinDawg 04-17-02 32
 from "Finding the Holy Grail" Maraarotu 04-16-02 30
       Good find weltek 04-17-02 38
   RE: from "Finding the Holy Grail" steppingrazor42 04-17-02 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-02, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
Sounds like after the vote off Pashcal next week (two peas in a pod)they get rid of Princess Neleh. If this is correct guess analysis then Kathy is able to rig something up with Zoe and company. The big question is, would they be that obvious?

The only alternative that I can come up with are these two title's COULD refer to the ascendancy of a Pashal/Neleh alliance. I really doubt it, but it is possible. There are a couple of different ways this could happen, but it would absolutely depend on Kathy getting Zoe to join up with her, the judge and sweetpea. It would make the show more interesting, but I think that it is pretty darn unlikely.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-16-02, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Don't send her away!"
Does that mean that Swee Pea goes... Oh NOOO!!!.....

That's like kicking off Liz before F4, the b@$t@rds!

brenda1234 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-16-02, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brenda1234 Click to send private message to brenda1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Don't send her away!"
I don't get it. Does that mean that the "spoiler" is saying Paschel is going this week and then Neleh??? That sucks!

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-02, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tatina Click to send private message to Tatina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Don't send her away!"
Well, since there seems to be some people who speculate on Neleh being booted this week this would actually be good news to all the Neleh fans. If "The Princess" refered to her, she would be safe for at least two episodes and would actually make the final 7.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-16-02, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "John has Lex syndrome"
While it seems Neleah is too obvious a choice as to who this title refers to, it does make sense.

I think John has Lex syndrome, in that he's too paranoid. Did you see his face at t.c.? He smiled at the first vote against him, but he looked a little surprised at the second. I think when they get back, he has a talk with Sean about it, and Sean convinces him that he didn't do it. Who does that leave? Since he knows Kathy voted for Zoe, that leaves Pachcal and Neleah.

I think John is the one that accuses Neleah of lying, thinking she voted for him, which leads to the teaser scene of her telling Pachcal that she's been nothing but honest. Who else would accuse her of lying?

So, this would mean that:

"The Jury's Out" is just about the jury being formed.
"Two Peas in a Pod" has to be Neleah and Pachcal.
"The Princess" has to be Neleah.

Maybe this all seems too obvious, but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: John has Lex syndrome"
I agree with you 100% about what the episode titles mean.... if "2 Peas in a Pod" HAS TO refer to N&P, so then they would be safe this week.....who goes next? Kathy? Maybe John's Lex syndrone will back fire and people will turn against him. Although would they have 2 episode titles in a row refer to Neleh? Is it possible Vee starts getting cocky that she's made it to the final 7 and begins acting like the "princess" of the group? it's possible....

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-17-02, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Sean (John has Lex syndrome)"
If I'm not mistaken, I believe, I distinctly heard Sean yelling at John
--something to the effect of (expletives deleted); "You dissed my boy, Rob." "We shared some moments . . ." "You hurt my feelings."

IMO, while King John may have been surprised that another one of his minions had "betrayed" him; I'm sure, he figured out, it was Sean--who cast that 2nd vote.

While, John my be a power-hungry, paranoid, and arrogant; he's not that stupid.

04-17-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Sean (John has Lex syndrome)"
It seems obvious to us, but remember, we see very little of what actually goes on. We didn't see any of the bonding conversations that John and Sean shared. If they were really that deep and everything, I think Sean could convince John it wasn't him.

I just can't think of who else would accuse Neleah of lying, this is the best I could come up with. Any thoughts?

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Longshot but..."
Could "the princess" be John?

MeToo

04-16-02, 12:00 PM (EST)
7. "I like it!"
I like your thinking, but would this be too unpolitically correct for MB to try? Then again, he loves to stir it up and get people talking. Any press is good press right?

mindysue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-16-02, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindysue Click to send private message to mindysue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Longshot but..."
The title would be "The Queen" for it to refer to John. I don't think even MB would be that unPC.

heavymettle 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-17-02, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heavymettle Click to send private message to heavymettle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Longshot but..."
He's far from a queen, mindysue. Being gay doesn't automatically qualify you as effeminate.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-16-02, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "It doesn't "HAVE" to mean they get voted off"
One thing I find interesting about these titles is that the logical choices about them is that they concern Neleh and Pappy.

I know this may just be me, but maybe in some impossible way, form, or fashion, Neleh and Pappy are able to take control of the game. Like let's say this episode, either Sean or Vee are iven their walking papers. Then when it is tied up, Neleh and Pappy do realize that they are dead meat without Kathy and the last Moo. They get them to side against teh evil alliance, and when the vote goes 4-4 at tribal counsel, and N/P/K/last Moo are able to beat one of J/R/T/Z in the tie breaker (more or likely this is where Zoe or John would take a hike). Then in "The Princess" episode, someone refers to Pappy as the king of the island, and Neleh as his princess.

I just wanted to point out that the title of the episode doesn't necessarily mean that they are taking a hike on that episode. It is a real good way of figuring out that they last out, though.

Will you please take "I would like to f**k Maralyn 'Mad Dog' Hershey" off of your profile.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-16-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
Doesn't necessarily have to be Neleh....

Tammy/Zoe/Kathy/Vee could be the princess....

And Neleh's the pea that's pissing her off?

"The Princess and the Pea"

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Don't worry y'all, Gina and Bob will be back just in time for the final 3.

Stop Discrimination Now

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"

Interesting thought, but it may be a little obtuse for the general viewing public.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-17-02, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
I agree. The speculation about Ep. 9 referring only to Neleh/Pashal, and Ep. 10 referring soley to Neleh, is just more See-BS Misdirectection by EPMB.

I'm not saying that these titles have no relation to them; just that they're other possibilities.

I agree with Kokoro, that these titles have more than one meaning, and refer to other contestants.

In Ep. 7, Tammy was shown being massauged by Neleh, and having her hair braided by Vee--just like (a queen, Cleopatra, or) a princess.

Since, a princess is considered to be a member of the Royal family--in this case, the Rotu 4; the likely "subject" of this title, IMHO, is Tammy.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "THIS DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH..."
Tribal Council, I'll bet. I'll bet Neleh, Tammy, John or whoever is left wins the reward challenge and gets a night on a yacht or something like that and are treated like a princess.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: THIS DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH..."
I agree. I think we are over analyzing the title. There always seems to be some type of luxury RC. The Yacht in S1 and the Luxury Dinner for Lex/Tom sponsored by VISA in S3, I can't remember what is was in S2. Possibly Colby at the Ranch?

This title probably has to do with the RC winner being treated to some type of luxury stay. And the winner is probably female or they would have said "The prince." Possibly Tammy? Kathy (if she lasts that long)? Neleh (if she lasts that long)? Those are the 3 women that might have what it takes to win a challenge.

smiles

heavymettle 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heavymettle Click to send private message to heavymettle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: THIS DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH..."
This is a really tough call this week.
The JRTZ alliance is still holding up. It seems like Sean will side with whoever will keep him from having to think or work. Sister Vecepia, the Virgin of Marquesas, is also aligning herself with the perceived power brokers. After last week's scene with Zoe, Kathy and Rob and the tease for this week's show with Zoe and Kathy having a heart-to-heart, I think Zoe will get tired of the vibe and might put a hit out on Kathy among her alliance-mates.

Paschal allows his loyalty to Neleh to keep him from playing the game and Neleh is only just now figuring out that her days are probably numbered. Neither of them cares one way or the other about Kathy now, so she's a woman without an island.

This episode is called "Two Peas In A Pod." It's been shown in vidcaps that Tammy wins the IC. Prior to that, I think John wins the RC. He'll take Tammy with him on the underwater adventure to forge a new alliance -- they're the two peas.

If I was immune like Tammy, I'd form a secret alliance with John. Then, I'd convince the rest of the JTRZ alliance that we should go after Paschal just to break up that voting block and to upset Neleh's confidence. That'd leave Vecepia, Sean, Kathy and Neleh all operating mostly as free agents. They'd all be prime pickins then to add to the JTRZ alliance to get rid of whoever's left over. Personally, after lopping of the head of Judge Paschal, I'd have Zoe pressure Neleh into joining the group. It's be fun to screw with her head and she's no competition when it comes to challenges. Then I guess I'd probably vote her off immediately and feed on Sean, then Kathy and then V.

I'm just wondering what will happen if it comes down to the JRKT alliance having to feed on itself. I guess it always comes down to the ICs.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-16-02, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "I doubt it"
According to sfever, the Ep. 9 (Two Peas in a Pod) reward involves a trip, so it's highly unlikely that then next one would, too:

The winning duo are taken by helicopter and then horseback to a beautiful locale for a lavish banquet and dancing.

GT

Nothing is as terrible to see as ignorance in action. -Goethe 

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOfficer Click to send private message to ConningOfficer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "I should hold back, but..."
> The winning duo are taken
>by helicopter and then horseback
>to a beautiful locale for
>a lavish banquet and dancing.

To lob a grenade and quickly run away: I wonder who John would take on this little adventure...

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
While y'all are going crazy trying to figure out what this title means, I'm going to throw out a very small bone to ya.

These titles are NOT all that involved when trying to spoil the bootee. Rarely does a title directly reflect who the bootee is, and if it DOES reflect the bootee, it's in such a subtle way that you'll never guess it in advance AND such titles usually have a double meaning (like "the End of Innocence" meant not only Gabe's boot, but Rotu attending its first TC; also, Gina's boot as she was one of the "Underdogs", but there WERE more underdogs."

I am willing to bet (a small sum, like a good shot of Scotch) that the IC is going to be one of JP's little stories. The contestants will go around, trying to find keys to locks and such (like when Colby beat Keith in S-II because Keith dropped a lock), or bandannas for their poles (like when Lex beat Frank in S-III), and whoever gets unlocked or all five bandannas will win IC.

The story will be about some Polynesian Princess, ergo the title of the story.

Any takers?

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "NACHO MAMA..."
I dont think the "princess" pertains to the bootee Dawg, but this title clearly was about Patricia.

04-16-02, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: NACHO MAMA..."
True, but we didn't really know Patricia was "Mama" until the episode aired. In my defense, I believe that the majority of posters to this board voted for Kathy to be booted that episode.

Again, my main point is that we should not try to overanalyze these titles, which were written by MB's "crack" staff who probably wrote the silly mission names for Combat Missions (and he's getting exactly what he paid for (probably very little)).

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
Well the initial spec seems to be the title refers to Neleh in some way. I agree that is most likely, but it might be helpful to go through logically to see if there are any other possibilities.

* Clearly this does not refer to Pappy, Robert, or Sean.

* John is a longshot, but you never know. Somebody in the game (most likely Sean) could refer to him as a princess making everybody else take directions.

* I don't think either Zoe or Vee is likely to be thought of as a princess. We all know how Vee abhors drama and Zoe seems uncomfortable with confrontation. They are also a little old to be playing the princess role.

* Kathy certainly has the dramatic flair to be a princess, but most likely she will be gone by E10. I doubt it's her.

* Could it be Tammy? She's the second youngest player left and is widely rumored to win the E8 IC. If so, maybe she could go on an immunity streak winning her an RC sleeping on a feather bed or something (and perhaps an IC to boot).

* Neleh of course acts like a sweet little princess much of the time. But even if the episode focuses on her, it doesn't mean she will necessarily get the boot. Indeed, if her Pappy has just been booted it's hard to see why she would act like a princess or change her attitude in some way.

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
To elaborate on some of these:
>
>* John is a longshot, but
>you never know. Somebody in
>the game (most likely Sean)
>could refer to him as
>a princess making everybody else
>take directions.

Rob already called him a girl.
>
>* I don't think either Zoe
>or Vee is likely to
>be thought of as a
>princess. We all know how
>Vee abhors drama and Zoe
>seems uncomfortable with confrontation.

Vee's manor of keeping her hands clean may give her a "princess" aura of sorts. I wouldn't rule her out - there are still 2 episodes before this airs.

>
>* Kathy certainly has the dramatic
>flair to be a princess,
>but most likely she will
>be gone by E10. I
>doubt it's her.

If Sean goes this week, Paschal or Neleh next week, Kathy could be E10, though despite the dramatic flair, I still don't see her as a princess even in a sarcastic way.

>* Neleh of course acts like
>a sweet little princess much
>of the time. But even
>if the episode focuses on
>her, it doesn't mean she
>will necessarily get the boot.
>Indeed, if her Pappy has
>just been booted it's hard
>to see why she would
>act like a princess or
>change her attitude in some
>way.

Wouldn't it be incredibly boring if the boot order went Sean, Pascal, Neleh (or K, P, N) in that order? If that's the case, MB would be smarter to highlight some other aspect of the show.

The significance of this title will be clearer once we know who's booted off this week.

pisspoorprotoplasm 19 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pisspoorprotoplasm Click to send private message to pisspoorprotoplasm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
I agree that the episode is about Neleh, but maybe not in a bad way.

Couldn't she win a reard challenge that involves being pampered and treated like a princess? Just a thought, since I don't want her to go.

bongbear78 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-16-02, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bongbear78 Click to send private message to bongbear78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
Princess, as defined by my trustypocket dictionary:

"A female member of a Royal Family."

Okay, so it's not alot to work with. But usually, doesn't the princess inherit the throne? Could be a hint that a female begins their rise to power. If they play it right, and let the males eat each other alive with thier egos, we could feesibly see a female final four. Let Pappy come along for the ride....

jancan 51 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jancan Click to send private message to jancan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
This is just what I was thinking. In addition, if John continues to "rule" over 'his' tribe while Tammy begins to win challenges on a regular basis, he may begin "courting" her to be his princess in order to keep her true to him. This title could have a double meaning of Tammy's rise to power, while also refering to a RC win. (Burnett would love a double meaning.) If Tammy does go to the final 4 she is a strong contender to win the whole thing. I can see her winning the final immunity AND the jury votes which in my opinion would be a nice change.

Don't underestimate Tammy.

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
OR, there could be a catfight in the previous episode where someone calls the other person a princess. Tammy would be a likely candidate.
Dawg, I like your thinking, but IMO, I don't know if they would use a challenge to name an episode. Although I could be and have been wrong.

George O'Leary Rules

04-17-02, 06:38 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
Dawg, I like your thinking,

So do I, thankyouverymuch!

but IMO, I don't know if they would use a challenge to name an episode.

Oh, this is something I absolutely think they would do. Innocuous title that spoilers will pull their hair out about.

George O'Leary Rules

Really? Can I see a copy of his resume?

bigdog 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-16-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bigdog Click to send private message to bigdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
I know I was supposed to post this to the link about John's paranoia, but I'm new here. I really can't see John not trusting Neleh. Even if Sean is able to convince John that Neleh voted against him, you know John couldn't keep his mouth shut, and it would get back to Neleh. Neleh would probably break down in a teary mess, and Neleh doesn't seem the type of person to fake cry. Inturn, it could make John look really evil and create a whole other story line. I agree with up above that princess is probably a reward, but it would be hillarious if it did refer to John!

Mokele Membe 11 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mokele%20Membe Click to send private message to Mokele%20Membe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
The story of The Princess and the Pea is about the discovery of a princess.

How about Zoe? She is a woman with money, from her bio it sounds like she grew up on an island with few year-round inhabitants, and her family owned and ran an Inn. She's a boat captain, lobster fisherwoman, single parent, and business woman. She just might turn out to be a princess, too.

Mokele Membe 11 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mokele%20Membe Click to send private message to Mokele%20Membe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Episode 10 Title: The Princess"
Here's another angle of The Princess and the Pea - Starring Kathy:

In the story, the Pricess was so sensitive that she could feel a pea placed under her mattress, it would keep her awake all night.

Now, who is the most sensitive person in the merged tribe? -Kathy

Then we've seen an upset Neleh, little Sweet-pea. Could Kathy get it in her head that Neleh is out to get her? Might Kathy take her lying inquisition to Nelah's doorstep?

Much more likely than the Zoe scenario!

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Harken back ...."
It's about time for a little off the island R&R. Didn't the former Sean spend time on the Sipadan Princess? And The Princess is hardly and unusual name for a boat/yacht. The new Sean has been rumored to spend some time with family. Having the new Sean repeat the reward of the old Sean would be a sort of sick but amusing twist.

60 Pixel Series, No. 2

04-17-02, 06:40 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Harken back ...."
TechNoir, I like this way of thinking on your part. That would be a par-for-the-course type episode naming for the crack MB staff....

Maraarotu 80 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-02, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maraarotu Click to send private message to Maraarotu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "from "Finding the Holy Grail""
.................."the Princess Zoe was studying. She sought out the wisest monks and the cleverest rabbis. She read the Torah in Hebrew and the Gospels in Greek. She studied church dogmatics and liberation theology. Zoe's intellect grew strong and she became a wise woman. Surely she would learn how to find the Holy Grail and get for herself Eternal Life.

But Zoe did not find what she sought in all her books and teachers."

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Good find"
Hm, not sure how "up" MB & his staff are on this, but seeing as it is the media industry, sure, someone may have thought of this clever title for the episode. Frankly, I like your find!

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-02, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: from "Finding the Holy Grail""
I love it!!! I hope the episode IS focused on Zoe...man that would be pretty damn clever of the MB staff to come up with that one. Maybe her # will be up.........

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •